The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I like Sarah Palin BUT...

5 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

I like Sarah Palin BUT... - Page 5 Empty Re: I like Sarah Palin BUT...

Post  LTRT Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:54 pm

meta4 wrote:As difficult as it may be for you to believe, my post wasn't all about YOU. But you brought up the notion that you feel your responsibility is to comment on almost every single post he makes. I thought it may be helpful to point out that your commentary on Bman's opinion is A: Probably not what people stop by The Board to read. B: not required in order to give it relevancy or irrelevancy (as you put it). C: tediously boring thread bloat D: generally leaning toward right-wing talking head fodder.

If you're really undecided as you claim, perhaps the tone you might try to convey is one of genuine curiosity rather than over-confident challenge... Wink

Quit talking out the left side of your mouth. "As difficult as it may be for you to believe" Bman's posts (especially over the last few days) are "generally leaning toward left-wing talking head fodder". For you to attempt to insult Mark by insinuating that garbage you typed is utter nonsense.

News Flash: No more disagreeing with Bman's posts. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:55 pm

meta4 wrote:If you're really undecided as you claim, perhaps the tone you might try to convey is one of genuine curiosity rather than over-confident challenge... Wink
I tried that approach. Do you recall my asking Bman why I should vote for Obama instead of continiously hearing about "McCain said this stupid thing" or "Palin used the word 'God' in a speech", and so on? And use of the words 'laughable' and 'hilarious' when describing the actions of a candidate is an insult to my intelligence, like only an idiot would endorse that candidate. So, now I'm just bitter. Yeah, I suppose some of comments today have been a bit childish. All that beer drinking during Sunday night football probably didn't help my mood this morning either. But that's the way I feel.

And by the way, if you don't want me to think your posts are all about ME, don't quote me and then use the word "you". Don't know what would make me think it was directed at me. cyclops
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:14 pm

LTRT wrote:Quit talking out the left side of your mouth. "As difficult as it may be for you to believe" Bman's posts (especially over the last few days) are "generally leaning toward left-wing talking head fodder". For you to attempt to insult Mark by insinuating that garbage you typed is utter nonsense.

News Flash: No more disagreeing with Bman's posts. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Yay, glad you could chime in on this one LT. So your strategy is to play the harmony to Bman's melody?

Either you haven't been following along, or else I'm missing where responses to Bmans posts rise above the level of "Nuh huh" or somesuch childish bickering without offering additional reason as to why you (or others) disagree.

Don't just make a point, make a good point.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:15 pm

Hey, Bman, your shit is a little weak today. Try to firm it up a bit, OK?

geek
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5