The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RNC Observation

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

RNC Observation - Page 2 Empty Re: RNC Observation

Post  Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:36 pm

Jugomugo wrote:Biden:
“It’s not merely a lost job, it’s a lost sense of identity. I don’t think my Republican friends — and this is not your father’s Republican party, by the way. So folks, when I listen to the parts of the Republican convention I can hear…it’s not what I heard, it’s what I didn’t hear. The silence of the Republican party was deafening. It was deafening on jobs, on health care, on the environment, on all the things that matter to the people in the neighborhood’s I grew up in. Deafening! Their America is not the America I live in. They see something different than I see.

“Rick Davis, John’s campaign manager, said ‘this election is not about issues.’ Everything I saw at the convention demonstrated that.

“What do you talk about about when you have nothing to say? What do you talk about when you can’t explain the last eight years of failure?”

Exactly ... this election is about tomorrow ...

Jugo ... what will your vote cost, I am bidding. lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:40 pm

floridafun wrote:i forgot to ask...WHERE WERE MCCAINS AND PALINS FAMILIES FREAKIN FLAG PINS during the rnc????? nobody WAS WEARING THEM!!! call billo!! wtf..have they become muslims and i missed it?

YOU sexist ... leave Sarah Palin and John McCain alone, they are true ... TRUE American Patriots, per every freakin' evangeliban on this board. How DARE you question their patriotism, John McCain was shot down over Viet Nam, that is why he does not need to know how many houses he had, that is why Sarah Palin is allowed to say what she says .. do you people get it? John McCain was shot down over Viet Nam and George Bush shit all over him in 2000 and Sarah was roughed up by the press in 2008 therefore the republican party is OWED another 4-8 years in power.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:25 pm

floridafun wrote:i forgot to ask...WHERE WERE MCCAINS AND PALINS FAMILIES FREAKIN FLAG PINS during the rnc????? nobody WAS WEARING THEM!!! call billo!! wtf..have they become muslims and i missed it?

That's right, the flag pin issue (for both parties) is dead, stay on the Palin bashing like our friendly cohort Bman. Razz
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:30 pm

Hey LTRT, waddayasay you, me, and another stooge go on a 57 state hunt for those missing flag-pins...nyuck, nyuck, nyuck... lol!
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:36 pm

I think that's why Obama didn't wear his... he thought it was missing stars.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:42 pm

Here's a question about the RNC (and I'm being straight up on this)...were any democrats embarrassed by that lady that decided to make a spectacle of herself during McCain's speech? I would have been if it was a Republican during Obama's speech. It's behavior like that that can give the offending person's party a bad rap.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:47 pm

I'm not a dem, so I really don't care. Although, I do find it funny that the got their passes from either (rumors) a.) MSNBC, b.) disaffected republicans who decided not to attend (Ron Paul followers). If the latter is true, I find it especially amusing, since Ron Paul kicks ass, and his supporters causing a little bit of anarchy is something I can stand behind.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum