The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the good things about MY candidate are, with NO bash of the other one!

3 posters

Go down

the good things about MY candidate are, with NO bash of the other one! Empty the good things about MY candidate are, with NO bash of the other one!

Post  floridafun Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:53 pm

1. he rocks

this is actually a test to see if some here really have any reason for liking their candidate..and are able to be supportive of him/her on his/her own merits..without the need to bash the other guy instead of keeping their focus on their own guy...
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

the good things about MY candidate are, with NO bash of the other one! Empty Re: the good things about MY candidate are, with NO bash of the other one!

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:08 pm

Believe it or not (and I don't care if you don't)...I'm 50/50 on this. There are things I like about each one, and there are thing I don't like about them. The debates will play a large role for me.

Some of the things I like about Barack though are (in no particular order)...his personality, his youthfulness, Dems are usually for the little guy (and I are one).

Some of the things I like about John are his service to his country, pro-life stance, his experience in the Senate.

Bring on the debates!
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

the good things about MY candidate are, with NO bash of the other one! Empty Re: the good things about MY candidate are, with NO bash of the other one!

Post  Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:09 pm

He inspires. He inspires me that our society can be better, that we can treat everyone better.
I feel like this vote is not about me, it is about the future that I want for my nieces and nephews, that is why I have a lot of skin (money, time and effort) in this game. Win or lose in November, I am happy with my support of Barack Obama. I am excited to vote for him, not holding my nose, not knowing that I get a second guess in four years but excited to give my nieces and nephews a better future.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:43 pm

i like obamas unwillingness to allow himself to be swiftboated. jumps right back!

i like that he feels its a womans business if she is in the wrenching position to consider legal abortion.

i like that he isnt willing to get sucked in by folks like billo..he handled himself just fine.

and yes he is an inspiration..not in a silly messiah-ish way but in the gut where you feel sick about how america has become.
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:52 pm

Personally I feel sorry for those here that are holding their noses and scoffing at us who are excited about our candidate. These people must feel like the political process has left them behind. I think I must feel like what the voters felt like in 1960 and 1968 felt like voting for a Kennedy. Obama's supporters are thoroughly excited and believe in the change that he is going to delver. Remember that JFK (Kennedy, not Kerry you recent numbnuts) did not secure the WH until the wee hours of Wednesday morning .. it does not take a landslide for a an earthquake to happen.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:58 pm

I'm still not completely decided either. I'm looking forward to the debates!
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down