The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama regrets abortion answer

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Obama regrets abortion answer - Page 2 Empty Re: Obama regrets abortion answer

Post  Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:57 pm

Obama regrets abortion answer - Page 2 Aborti10
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:29 am

Markwes wrote:
floridafun wrote:mark--he chose NOT to interpret at what point life begins which would be based on his personal interpretation, a personal judgement call for our government to legislate sin. perfectly legitimate stance which is i agree is out of alignment with the ectremist far rights control issue. if you want to make abortion a criminal act, you have to figure out what the punishment will be for the woman seeking the act, not just the providor. if i pay someone to kill my spouse dont i get legally punished? the bible thumpers promoting the legislation of sin dont seem to think beyond controling womens choice in general.

Murder is legislated right? So how can you have laws against killing another individual if you can't define at what point life begins? Whether you think it's at conception or even at full term, he has to have an opinion. Do you think there should not be a minimum age for consensual sex? So when a 40 year old man is caught with a 15 year old girl, you should have no problem when his defense is that it's a "personal judgement".

floridafun wrote:and i am curious...how many foster kids have you hosted in your home? you know..all those kids who suffer physical and emotional abuse and neglect at the hands of ignorant biological parents who never wanted the responsibility to begin with?

That has to be the worst question I have heard, maybe even topping why Bush didn't send his kids to Iraq. Are you saying only women who wanted an abortion but were unable to get it have kids that suffer from abuse?

so,,in other words you arent about to take any of these dirty snot nosed kids into YOUR home and try to make a difference. got it.

and what the fuck..does ones intelligence and reliability hinge on their having a defined moment in mind as to when a zygote becomes a human life? seeing as how it is such a priority issue for you and your friend doe, i see nothing wrong with anyone who opts not to specify that moment. rendeer
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:44 am

floridafun wrote:so,,in other words you arent about to take any of these dirty snot nosed kids into YOUR home and try to make a difference. got it.

and what the fuck..does ones intelligence and reliability hinge on their having a defined moment in mind as to when a zygote becomes a human life? seeing as how it is such a priority issue for you and your friend doe, i see nothing wrong with anyone who opts not to specify that moment. rendeer

Geesh, I feel like I'm wasting my time when everything I say goes over your head, but here I go again. First, no I'm not taking any of those snot nosed kids, and I don't need to give you a reason other than it's my life. Second, I have no doubt that Obama is intelligent. If he is potentially going to be running our country though, it's not too much ask when he believes a baby receives human rights. Like I said, and you ignored, if murder is a crime then our leaders had better be able to define when killing a fetus becomes murder. Third, what the hell is up with this 'special friend Doe' business? Oh, I know. I'm one of the few who hasn't called her a f'ing idiot and fag hater and hope she dies so I can defecate on her grave. I guess that makes us best friends.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:48 am

Markwes wrote:

Geesh, I feel like I'm wasting my time when everything I say goes over your head, but here I go again. First, no I'm not taking any of those snot nosed kids, and I don't need to give you a reason other than it's my life. Second, I have no doubt that Obama is intelligent. If he is potentially going to be running our country though, it's not too much ask when he believes a baby receives human rights. Like I said, and you ignored, if murder is a crime then our leaders had better be able to define when killing a fetus becomes murder. Third, what the hell is up with this 'special friend Doe' business? Oh, I know. I'm one of the few who hasn't called her a f'ing idiot and fag hater and hope she dies so I can defecate on her grave. I guess that makes us best friends.

HEY now ... don't misquote me!!! I never said I hoped she died.

LOL
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:53 am

Bman wrote:

LOL
Okay, maybe I just read that into it. Wink Very Happy
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:54 am

Markwes wrote:
Bman wrote:

LOL

Whoa, now there's a surprise!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:10 am

meta4 wrote:
Markwes wrote:
Bman wrote:

LOL

Whoa, now there's a surprise!
Good morning Mr. Chuckles.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:16 am

You guys should just have a threesome reach around and get it over with already.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:47 am

Jugomugo wrote:You guys should just have a threesome reach around and get it over with already.
Nah, Bman's alright. Can't speak for him but I have no problem with him. I can disagree with him on a lot of things, but that's what we're here for.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:49 am

Markwes wrote:
Jugomugo wrote:You guys should just have a threesome reach around and get it over with already.
Nah, Bman's alright. Can't speak for him but I have no problem with him. I can disagree with him on a lot of things, but that's what we're here for.

Awwww ... this is going to turn into a group hug after all. lol just kidding ...

I have NEVER EVER had a problem with Mark. Sure we vehemently disagree on MOST every issue but he has never pushed my buttons to the point of some others (she will remain nameless out of respect for LTRT). lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:55 am

Bman wrote:....(she will remain nameless out of respect for LTRT). lol

Ah, a kinder gentler Bman. lol!
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456