The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama commits verbal gaffe about his faith

5 posters

Go down

Obama commits verbal gaffe about his faith Empty Obama commits verbal gaffe about his faith

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:47 pm

Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Obama commits verbal gaffe about his faith Empty Re: Obama commits verbal gaffe about his faith

Post  LTRT Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:58 pm

Oh, I'm sure it's all just a simple misunderstanding, just a slip of the tongue again.

"The Organization of Islamic Conference Member States
Currently, the OIC has 57 member and 3 observer states"
http://www.oic-oci.org/oicnew/page_detail.asp?p_id=52
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Obama commits verbal gaffe about his faith Empty Re: Obama commits verbal gaffe about his faith

Post  Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:16 pm

Yaaaaaawn...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:19 pm

meta4 wrote:Yaaaaaawn...

Exactly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:21 pm

Bman wrote:
meta4 wrote:Yaaaaaawn...

Exactly

Just like the what 15-20 pgs over the last few days on Palin.

"Don't you dare say anything about my candidate" says the mouse.
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:28 pm

Naw, it's just that if you're going to make a compelling argument that he's FACTUALLY a practicing Muslim, fine. If you're just starting threads with the word "gaffe" in the title believing perhaps somehow this may either fortify the McCain voters or dissolve some of the Obamalove, either one, it's just TIRED.

Maybe if you'd have posted this thread earlier.. like 6am

ah, what else should I need to say, it's from Fux News ... "we don't have to present standards, let the buyer viewer beware..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:39 pm

So I'm a little confused Meta. Do I now have to post anything that has an article link at 6am? scratch
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:44 pm

For some reason subtlety doesn't play well here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:58 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:So I'm a little confused Meta. Do I now have to post anything that has an article link at 6am? scratch

Slow down there trigger, when did we get to inferring that you HAD to do anything?

My point was in reference to it being after lunchtime, the second yawn period of the day (after lunch).

I don't like Fox News at all. Last night, my wife asked me if I had heard of the LHC after reading an article on Fox News, then I click another link and end up reading about 2 other articles before I almost threw up in my mouth... sorta like making fun of a mentally handicapped woman who spent 4 days on the toilet seat. *THAT'S NOT NEWS* that's making fun of mental illness for ratings.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:04 pm

meta4 wrote:
Cincy Fan 44 wrote:So I'm a little confused Meta. Do I now have to post anything that has an article link at 6am? scratch

Slow down there trigger, when did we get to inferring that you HAD to do anything?

My point was in reference to it being after lunchtime, the second yawn period of the day (after lunch).

I don't like Fox News at all. Last night, my wife asked me if I had heard of the LHC after reading an article on Fox News, then I click another link and end up reading about 2 other articles before I almost threw up in my mouth... sorta like making fun of a mentally handicapped woman who spent 4 days on the toilet seat. *THAT'S NOT NEWS* that's making fun of mental illness for ratings.
Okay. Cool
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:08 pm

Cincy, you're such an instigator. Smile
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:14 pm

Markwes wrote:Cincy, you're such an instigator. Smile
I report. You decide. (Hopefully Bman has copyrighted that yet. It's kind of catchy Very Happy .)
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:23 pm

meta4 wrote:Naw, it's just that if you're going to make a compelling argument that he's FACTUALLY a practicing Muslim, fine. If you're just starting threads with the word "gaffe" in the title believing perhaps somehow this may either fortify the McCain voters or dissolve some of the Obamalove, either one, it's just TIRED.

ah, what else should I need to say, it's from Fux News ... "we don't have to present standards, let the buyer viewer beware..."

Haven't we had numerous threads started by others on McCain's gaffe's? I don't seem to recall you belittling those threads... considering you believe yourself to be an independent and all..

Just because you don't like Fox doesn't mean all their stories are made up. It's like FloridaFun not liking Boone Pickens plans because he's going to profit from them.. yes.. he is, but that doesn't make the plan any less viable.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:41 pm

cardinal5150 wrote:Haven't we had numerous threads started by others on McCain's gaffe's? I don't seem to recall you belittling those threads... considering you believe yourself to be an independent and all..

Just because you don't like Fox doesn't mean all their stories are made up. It's like FloridaFun not liking Boone Pickens plans because he's going to profit from them.. yes.. he is, but that doesn't make the plan any less viable.

WTF? What's the subject of this friggin' thread? Did I mis-speak and say "Fux News Makes Up Stories"? "Yawn" is belittling? Sorry Cincy, I guess a few on here have defined my comments as "It's pick on Cincy after lunchtime, uh, time."

Back on topic, it's almost like Fux news made a story about nothing. Public speakers mis-speak, sometimes mispronounce or stutter while collecting thier 'train of thought'.... so like "onetousandoneonetousandtwo" and he gaffed, "onethousandone" he stuttered. THAT'S NOT NEWS, IT'S WEAK SHIT!

I can't friggin remember where my house is... I have a driver for that... OH you say I have 7 houses and you want to know which one I want to go to? Which one did I go to last night? TAKE ME THERE!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:53 pm

meta4 wrote:
cardinal5150 wrote:Haven't we had numerous threads started by others on McCain's gaffe's? I don't seem to recall you belittling those threads... considering you believe yourself to be an independent and all..

WTF? What's the subject of this friggin' thread? Did I mis-speak and say "Fux News Makes Up Stories"? "Yawn" is belittling? Sorry Cincy, I guess a few on here have defined my comments as "It's pick on Cincy after lunchtime, uh, time."

So for the first time since you've posted on here you felt the need to let everyone know you were yawning after lunch after reading a post and it wasn't implying anything about what was said? Really.. that's what you're going with?

I wasn't implying anything about picking on Cincy... he's a big boy, I'm sure he can handle it (even if you were).

Back on topic, it's almost like Fux news made a story about nothing. Public speakers mis-speak, sometimes mispronounce or stutter while collecting thier 'train of thought'.... so like "onetousandoneonetousandtwo" and he gaffed, "onethousandone" he stuttered. THAT'S NOT NEWS, IT'S WEAK SHIT!

Would that be weaker than say... making up stories about how you think the VP's son is actually her daughters and she's just covering it up? How 'bout stories about whether or not it's appropriate for a mom to be a VP?

Is it a non story? Yes.. but so are the threads started by others on here about McCain's gaffe's, or other useless posts.. but they still show up.. I can't seem to recall you calling them weak shit and how they aren't news worthy though...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:04 pm

Honestly, I would rather have someone with moderate Muslim beliefs in the White House over someone with radical christian beliefs.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:04 pm

Okay, you get a freebie...

Ever yawn when you wake up? For me that's early in the morning. Ever yawn after lunch? I do. Ever yawn when bored? I do.

That's a tri-fek-ta of yawns, biotch! Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  moondrop Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:25 pm

The truth comes out. I'm sure he has planned for years to run for Pres., going to a christian church would help fool voters about his true Muslim faith.

moondrop
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Female
Number of posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:15 am

moondrop wrote:The truth comes out. I'm sure he has planned for years to run for Pres., going to a christian church would help fool voters about his true Muslim faith.

You would be stupid enough to actually believe that.. it's people like you that give retards a bad name.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:02 am

cardinal5150 wrote:
meta4 wrote:Naw, it's just that if you're going to make a compelling argument that he's FACTUALLY a practicing Muslim, fine. If you're just starting threads with the word "gaffe" in the title believing perhaps somehow this may either fortify the McCain voters or dissolve some of the Obamalove, either one, it's just TIRED.

Haven't we had numerous threads started by others on McCain's gaffe's? I don't seem to recall you belittling those threads... considering you believe yourself to be an independent and all..

the part i am not for in the t boone pickins plan is it maintains our dependance on fossil fuel. i do think he is so heavily touting it because he has probably the most to gain. so that means i dont like it because he will profit? its what he is profiting from mostly..and yes i find it interesting that he is pushing a plan where he has the most to gain, rather than a plan where clean non-fossil fuel is THE objective as opposed to his "part of the objective plan". thats what makes the total picture plan less viable to me. he is in a life position to have a trememdous impact with no consideration for personal gain if he chose to do so. not to say i want to see him lose money at all. guess i am disappointed.
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:23 pm

Someone from the Obama camp called my house the other day and asked for my wife. I told the lady she wasn't there and she said she'd call back. I guess she didn't want to talk to me. Maybe she figured I was a lost cause?
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:39 am

floridafun wrote:
the part i am not for in the t boone pickins plan is it maintains our dependance on fossil fuel. i do think he is so heavily touting it because he has probably the most to gain. so that means i dont like it because he will profit? its what he is profiting from mostly..and yes i find it interesting that he is pushing a plan where he has the most to gain, rather than a plan where clean non-fossil fuel is THE objective as opposed to his "part of the objective plan". thats what makes the total picture plan less viable to me. he is in a life position to have a trememdous impact with no consideration for personal gain if he chose to do so. not to say i want to see him lose money at all. guess i am disappointed.

Seriously? Did you bother to read anything about his plan, or are you just stuck on him being an oil man so you refuse to actually look into any details and instead cling to your beliefs on what he is?

His plan about Nat Gas is to get us from Oil TO renewables like Wind/Solar. So we go from Oil, to Nat Gas to get off foreign dependance, then while on Nat Gas we develop Wind/Solar to cover everything and then get off Nat Gas and oil as much as possible.

THAT is the Pickens Plan. If you're mad that he's going to profit from it, well, that's just stupid. Someone is going to profit from it, he's got the means to get the ball rolling and had the foresight and capital to invest in those things. Welcome to America, that's what we do. Find a problem/issue, figure a solution, figure out how we can benefit from it. If you want him to donate everything to the people of America you're living in the wrong country.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:41 am

i have read it. as i said..ITS THAT IT ISNT ABOUT ELIMINATING THE FOSSIL FUEL PART. is it impossible for you to imagine we cant do that after we make a huge leap into solar/wind and other non-fossil fuel options? i happen to think we can get there without switching fossil fuels.

i am aware he starts with wind and solar. i think because he wants to keep us fossil fuel dependant, those and many other options out there wont get near the growth and support from his group that his fossil fuel portion of the plan will.
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down