The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She'd be a good Mentor

3 posters

Go down

She'd be a good Mentor Empty She'd be a good Mentor

Post  LTRT Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:03 am

Pamela Anderson tells Sarah Palin to suck it
http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,24333997-5006003,00.html

Thought about putting this in the entertainment thread, since she's not a politician, but has made some movies. Twisted Evil
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

She'd be a good Mentor Empty Re: She'd be a good Mentor

Post  Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:09 am

Rolling Eyes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:32 am

I liked Damon's comments better. I think he actually had a brain cell functioning when he said it would be a bad Disney movie seeing the Hockey Mom facing Vladimir Putin. Good Point.

I think she and John bear a certain resemblance to Franny and Bud from "Meet The Robinsons".

Franny & Bud:
She'd be a good Mentor Meettherobinsonspic10She'd be a good Mentor Meettherobinsonspic9
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:04 pm

"It's like a really bad Disney movie. The hockey mom, you know, ''Oh, I'm just a hockey mom''... and she's facing down (Russian) President Putin... It's totally absurd... It's a really terrifying possibility," he added.

I wonder if Matt realizes Putin isn't the President.. I love when celeb's open their mouths about politics, expecting people to actually take them seriously.. always reminds me of what I believe is a Bobcat Goldwaith (?) line.. you're basing your opinion of something you heard from someone who gets paid millions of dollars to lie. Good choice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:36 pm

cardinal5150 wrote:
"It's like a really bad Disney movie. The hockey mom, you know, ''Oh, I'm just a hockey mom''... and she's facing down (Russian) President Putin... It's totally absurd... It's a really terrifying possibility," he added.

I wonder if Matt realizes Putin isn't the President.. I love when celeb's open their mouths about politics, expecting people to actually take them seriously.. always reminds me of what I believe is a Bobcat Goldwaith (?) line.. you're basing your opinion of something you heard from someone who gets paid millions of dollars to lie. Good choice.

Ya know, I wouldn't support Matt Damon for president, and if he wasn't banging Sarah Silverman while she was dating Jimmy Kimmel I would say he's about 3 stupid comments away from official douchebag status.

But really, without googling, can YOU tell me who the president of Russia is? Can you spell his name correctly and tell me what month Putin took over as PM?

Either way, I think Damon made a good point, just flubbed on the details. Didn't McCain make a Gaffe just within the last 60 days about "President Putin of GERMANY?"

Oh, and in case anyone was wondering... Demetri Medvedev was 'lected May 7 2008. McCain gaffed on July 22nd 2008 in that YouTube clip
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:17 pm

Meta, some people have holes in their hands and feet ... usually BSU graduates.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:37 pm

Bman wrote:Meta, some people have holes in their hands and feet ... usually BSU graduates.

Awww, come on now... a Jesus reference? I'm not really following you...

I was hoping I could post without being drug into an attack position. I was just making a point that people's memories are short, and Damon probably wasn't really banging The Silver(man) Gorilla as hard as he was banging Ben Affleck.

Hell, the only reason I remembered Putin was replaced as Pres was because of McCains gaffe.

A tangent topic I'd split off into is "Is Matt Damon gayer than Tom Cruise?" LOL
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:42 pm

F.I.D.... Martin Sheen could win the presidency aas an independent... He always used to solve things within an hour.

Sorry I havent been in the politics threads lately... been having a hard time not arguing about it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:46 pm

This is quite a blow to the Republican party when all the great worldly scholars of Hollywood - Pamela Anderson, Matt Damon, Paris Hilton, etc. - are speaking against it.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:01 pm

The younger people who vote but have not been polled because they carry cellphones gotta listen to somebody.

Cool
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:43 pm

meta4 wrote:
Ya know, I wouldn't support Matt Damon for president, and if he wasn't banging Sarah Silverman while she was dating Jimmy Kimmel I would say he's about 3 stupid comments away from official douchebag status.

But really, without googling, can YOU tell me who the president of Russia is? Can you spell his name correctly and tell me what month Putin took over as PM?

Either way, I think Damon made a good point, just flubbed on the details. Didn't McCain make a Gaffe just within the last 60 days about "President Putin of GERMANY?"

Oh, and in case anyone was wondering... Demetri Medvedev was 'lected May 7 2008. McCain gaffed on July 22nd 2008 in that YouTube clip

Yes.. actually.. I could tell you that Medvedev is the Pres and Putin is PM, though I would most undoubtedly get Medvedev's name misspelled if you hadn't put it up. I'd probably get the month wrong, but I know it happened this summer when Medvedev won a rigged (to put it nicely according to some) election. It was rather big news outside of Hollywood, which is why I'm not all that surprised Damon didn't know.

But my point was simple.. if anyone takes what celebs say to heart and base an opinion on it.. well..

I'd also like to tell Pam that I'm a proud member of PETA.. People for Eating Tasty Animals. She's good for one thing, and the only thing that should be coming in or out of her mouth for that aren't words.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:47 pm

cardinal5150 wrote:But my point was simple.. if anyone takes what celebs say to heart and base an opinion on it.. well..

That's funny, I thought your point was that McCain makes millions of dollars and, well, you just can't trust those people who are paid millions of dollars to get on stage and lie.

'nstuff
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:57 pm

meta4 wrote:
cardinal5150 wrote:But my point was simple.. if anyone takes what celebs say to heart and base an opinion on it.. well..

That's funny, I thought your point was that McCain makes millions of dollars and, well, you just can't trust those people who are paid millions of dollars to get on stage and lie.

'nstuff

Really? See.. I must have missed where McCain's occupation is an actor... perhaps I missed that on his resume.. I'm sure you and bman can get together at the next BO newsletter hand out and find that one for me though.

I believe you have your candidates confused.. BO is the one making millions, not John McCain, you can go look at their tax returns to refresh your memory on that one.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:00 pm

cardinal5150 wrote:
meta4 wrote:

'nstuff

Really? See.. I must have missed where McCain's occupation is an actor... perhaps I missed that on his resume.. I'm sure you and bman can get together at the next BO newsletter hand out and find that one for me though.

I believe you have your candidates confused.. BO is the one making millions, not John McCain, you can go look at their tax returns to refresh your memory on that one.

Lets do a 10 year average of their returns ... gotta throw the Ice Princess' income in their too ... you know ... the drug addict Beer Heiress. Obama's had one good year ... McCain has lived the high life his entire life (other than the 5.5 years at the Hanoi Hilton).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:57 pm

You know what? I'm changing my tune a little here. I kept thinking "Why is the media trying to drag Palin through the mud like this?" I was in the store this evening and saw a copy of the Enquirer with a big headline story of how she had an affair, and this and that. And then it struck me. This is why the dems keep losing. Sure, the ones who are already set in their ways to vote for Obama think it's great, but like I said, they were already going to vote for him. The ones who are truly neutral are repulsed by the media attack, and are swayed to vote the other direction. It's not unlike early in the campaign, when I was undecided, and even favored Obama slightly. The left got into attack mode, and I was turned off. With Bush's approval rating, this should have been a slam dunk, but the dems are shooting themselves in the foot again. Ouch!
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:56 am

soooo damn ya mean the dems are playing by karls playbook rather than ignoring the smears and lies...swiftboating is no longer exclusively neocon? and they are able to multitask..the dem candidates are out there every day meeting with folks and discussing the actual issues.

and that stuff about the affairs has been speculated on the alaskan residents blog mudflats for a while..i had mentioned it here at one point. if there were court docs showing biden had an affair in relatively recent past, focus on the family and the pope would feel they had a right to know just what kind of immoral leadership the people were being asked to vote for..but lets be sexist and not hold a nice christian girl to the same standard. if there is proof it will be front page news. if not it will never move beyond the enquirer and will get minimal attention.
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:59 am

LTRT wrote:Pamela Anderson tells Sarah Palin to suck it

Thought about putting this in the entertainment thread, since she's not a politician, but has made some movies. Twisted Evil

ditz that she is..i think she has spoken out about mistreatment of animals before. wait til she sees the vid of wolf-murdering from a plane which is one of sarahs hobbies...she will really get worked up LOL!
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:09 am

LTRT wrote:Pamela Anderson tells Sarah Palin to suck it

first vid is shortened version, the longer second version is very good too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6T85cOGc8L0&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Mu_rqmFpL8
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content