The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clinton fund raiser supports McCain

Go down

Clinton fund raiser supports McCain Empty Clinton fund raiser supports McCain

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:13 pm

Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Clinton fund raiser supports McCain Empty Re: Clinton fund raiser supports McCain

Post  Guest Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:17 pm

Jugo, did you send Lynn Forester de Rothschild a box of soggy Cheerios? Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Clinton fund raiser supports McCain Empty Re: Clinton fund raiser supports McCain

Post  Guest Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:17 pm

Her and Vis can cry a river. lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:22 pm

To sum up this story, a quote from Fark.com:

A millionaire CEO of a multinational company and Hillary fundraiser who shuttles herself back and forth between London and New York on a private jet is backing McCain because, "Obama is an elitist."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:50 am

Jugomugo wrote:To sum up this story, a quote from Fark.com:

A millionaire CEO of a multinational company and Hillary fundraiser who shuttles herself back and forth between London and New York on a private jet is backing McCain because, "Obama is an elitist."

lol.. good quote..

Though I think it fits pretty good with a candidate who throws $29K per plate fund raisers to talk about the problems on main street.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:53 am

cardinal5150 wrote:Though I think it fits pretty good with a candidate who throws $29K per plate fund raisers to talk about the problems on main street.
Leno had a pretty good line about that last night. He said, "Boy I had a great night last night. I ordered a pizza and put in a Streisand CD and saved myself $28,480." Laughing
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down