TV Premieres (CBS)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TV Premieres (CBS)

Post  iberlingirl on Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:41 am

I watch CBS 90% of the time. All the shows are starting next week, here is the premiere (video) for Criminal Minds...

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/criminal_minds/video/video.php?cid=446410718&pid=loK39UH83KQd5MmT_OsLBY7Wd4qdZ_Nz&play=true&cc=0

If they kill off Morgan (Shemar Moore) I will not watch it anymore.
I think that they are going to kill 2 ppl off, I am thinking, JJ's boyfriend and the new female agent that does not like Morgan. We'll see.
avatar
iberlingirl
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Female
Number of posts : 1185
Age : 49

Back to top Go down

Re: TV Premieres (CBS)

Post  Guest on Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:47 am

They lost my attention when Indigo Montoya left.

Most of my attention will be with ABC and NBC. Chuck, Heroes, Lost...
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: TV Premieres (CBS)

Post  Guest on Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:59 pm

I'm excited for this upcoming Fat Season.

Survivor
The Amazing Race
The Ultimate Fighter
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
The Office
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: TV Premieres (CBS)

Post  Cincy Fan 44 on Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:28 pm

I'm looking forward to:

Knight Rider (please don't suck)
24
CSI Miami
Boston Legal
(already enjoying) Prison Break & Sarah Connor Chronicles
Big Bang Theory
2.5 Men
Heroes

_________________
Life...what a great choice.
avatar
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852
Location : Wherever you can gird your loins

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TV Premieres (CBS)

Post  Canuck on Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:33 am

What the hell, last posts in 1969?

RepliesViewsLast Post
TV Premieres (CBS)
by iberlingirl5 Replies73 ViewsLast Post
Wed Dec 31, 1969 8:00 pm
Fantasy Football Smack Thread
1, 2, 3, by pez41 Replies274 ViewsLast Post
Wed Dec 31, 1969 8:00 pm
avatar
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1717
Location : Kanaduh

Back to top Go down

Re: TV Premieres (CBS)

Post  Guest on Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:29 pm

ok.. am I the only person who has a problem with Knight Ridder having a Mustang now?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: TV Premieres (CBS)

Post  Guest on Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:53 pm

cardinal5150 wrote:ok.. am I the only person who has a problem with Knight Ridder having a Mustang now?

I have a problem with Knight Rider returning, period.

What's the over/under on episodes until it's cancelled?

3 episodes max.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: TV Premieres (CBS)

Post  Cincy Fan 44 on Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:06 pm

Fleek wrote:What's the over/under on episodes until it's cancelled?

3 episodes max.
I see your 3 and raise you 1. Four and done.

_________________
Life...what a great choice.
avatar
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852
Location : Wherever you can gird your loins

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TV Premieres (CBS)

Post  IrishGuy on Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:23 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:I'm looking forward to:

Knight Rider (please don't suck)
24
CSI Miami
Boston Legal
(already enjoying) Prison Break & Sarah Connor Chronicles
Big Bang Theory
2.5 Men
Heroes

Don't you have 3 kids? How do you have this much time to watch TV? I have one kid and I don't have time to watch anything on a regular basis.
avatar
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511
Location : Fort Wayne

Back to top Go down

Re: TV Premieres (CBS)

Post  Cincy Fan 44 on Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:48 pm

IrishGuy wrote:
Cincy Fan 44 wrote:I'm looking forward to:

Knight Rider (please don't suck)
24
CSI Miami
Boston Legal
(already enjoying) Prison Break & Sarah Connor Chronicles
Big Bang Theory
2.5 Men
Heroes

Don't you have 3 kids? How do you have this much time to watch TV? I have one kid and I don't have time to watch anything on a regular basis.
DVR them and get up early in the morning before everyone else and catch up...Plus, 24 doesn't come back until January, Heroes doesn't start until tonight, and Knight Rider doesn't start until Wednesday. If you ask me in a month, I'll probably have 3 Hereos episodes and 2 Knight Rider episodes I haven't even watched.

_________________
Life...what a great choice.
avatar
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852
Location : Wherever you can gird your loins

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TV Premieres (CBS)

Post  IrishGuy on Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:55 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:
IrishGuy wrote:
Cincy Fan 44 wrote:I'm looking forward to:

Knight Rider (please don't suck)
24
CSI Miami
Boston Legal
(already enjoying) Prison Break & Sarah Connor Chronicles
Big Bang Theory
2.5 Men
Heroes

Don't you have 3 kids? How do you have this much time to watch TV? I have one kid and I don't have time to watch anything on a regular basis.
DVR them and get up early in the morning before everyone else and catch up...Plus, 24 doesn't come back until January, Heroes doesn't start until tonight, and Knight Rider doesn't start until Wednesday. If you ask me in a month, I'll probably have 3 Hereos episodes and 2 Knight Rider episodes I haven't even watched.

I tried the DVR idea with Lost, but ended up with about 8 unseen episodes that I just deleted last week.
avatar
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511
Location : Fort Wayne

Back to top Go down

Re: TV Premieres (CBS)

Post  Guest on Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:59 pm

I'm looking forward to Rescue Me coming back.. I need to get that on DVD so I can catch up on the first half of the show. If that was on HBO it'd be better.. lots of boobies. The fights are usually funny, they rarely even make an attempt to make the punches look real.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: TV Premieres (CBS)

Post  Canuck on Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:28 pm

IrishGuy wrote:

Don't you have 3 kids? How do you have this much time to watch TV? I have one kid and I don't have time to watch anything on a regular basis.

Obviously he is not watching enough television...lol!
avatar
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1717
Location : Kanaduh

Back to top Go down

Re: TV Premieres (CBS)

Post  Cincy Fan 44 on Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:34 pm

It also helps that the twins have been going to bed at 8:30 to 9pm at the latest. Now that pre-school has started for the oldest one, she's going to bed around 8:30 too. And with it being dark a lot earlier, they don't know the difference.

_________________
Life...what a great choice.
avatar
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852
Location : Wherever you can gird your loins

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TV Premieres (CBS)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum