The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voting Early

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Voting Early Empty Voting Early

Post  Guest Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:02 pm

Beginning today you can vote early down town at the City County Building.

I have already locked in my vote for Obama/Biden, the next President and Vice President of the United States.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Voting Early Empty Re: Voting Early

Post  floridafun Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:16 pm

i will be going in tomorrow..same winning ticket vote!
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:12 pm

Good thinking! Then if we find out something really bad, like he has ties to some radical group, your votes will be locked in! I'll have to laugh.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  moondrop Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:50 pm

Markwes wrote:Good thinking! Then if we find out something really bad, like he has ties to some radical group, your votes will be locked in! I'll have to laugh.

We do not have to find out, we already know.

moondrop
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Female
Number of posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:19 pm

moondrop wrote:
Markwes wrote:Good thinking! Then if we find out something really bad, like he has ties to some radical group, your votes will be locked in! I'll have to laugh.

We do not have to find out, we already know.

Yes, McCain is a pretty sketchy character. Glad you agree.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:18 am

I dont like to vote early... I like to get up early on election day and be one of the first in line...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:17 am

pez wrote:I dont like to vote early... I like to get up early on election day and be one of the first in line...

WTG! Keep it on the rails Pez!

I agree, I will wait until Nov. to find out if there's any other reason why I shouldn't vote for Obama.

Markwes, don't try to play... you know, deep down, you're as locked in as anyone on the other side. clown Ahem, the wrong side.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:23 am

meta4 wrote:Markwes, don't try to play... you know, deep down, you're as locked in as anyone on the other side. clown Ahem, the wrong side.
The only aspect of this election where I'm "locked in" is that I know I'm not voting for Obama.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:23 am

pez wrote:I dont like to vote early... I like to get up early on election day and be one of the first in line...

Problem is with waiting till election day to vote is that if something happens on election day and you can't vote then you are the one who loses. An example happened in the primary, one of our ardent volunteer's father had a stroke on primary election day and our volunteer spent ALL day at Parkview Hospital and did not get to vote ... if you want to make sure your vote counts then vote early.

As for these people who think something HORRIBLE is going to come out give me a freakin break ... you have had the desperate Clintons slinging mud during April - June ... McCain and the RNC have been investigating everything ... if anything major was going to erupt it would have by now. All McCain has now is Rev. Wright, Bill Ayers and Obama's middle name. Old news ... all of it.

I am voted early and thankful I did ... I want to make sure I get to vote and my vote counts. You guys can all take that risk if you want.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:24 am

Markwes wrote:
meta4 wrote:Markwes, don't try to play... you know, deep down, you're as locked in as anyone on the other side. clown Ahem, the wrong side.
The only aspect of this election where I'm "locked in" is that I know I'm not voting for Obama.

Exactly what Meta said ... you are locked in on the wrong side. lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:30 am

Bman wrote:I am voted early and thankful I did ... I want to make sure I get to vote and my vote counts. You guys can all take that risk if you want.

Yeh, vote early and grab everyone you can right?

HOMELESS 'DRIVEN' TO VOTE OBAMA
http://www.nypost.com/seven/10062008/news/nationalnews/homeless_driven_to_vote_obama_132395.htm

CLEVELAND - Volunteers supporting Barack Obama picked up hundreds of people at homeless shelters, soup kitchens and drug-rehab centers and drove them to a polling place yesterday on the last day that Ohioans could register and vote on the same day, almost no questions asked.
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:36 am

What's your point ... they deserve to vote just like you and I. Proud we are registering so many people to vote.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:39 am

Bman wrote:What's your point ... they deserve to vote just like you and I. Proud we are registering so many people to vote.

As long as they vote ONCE, there is no problem. Hope no votes are found to be from DEAD people.
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:41 am

LTRT wrote:
Bman wrote:What's your point ... they deserve to vote just like you and I. Proud we are registering so many people to vote.

As long as they vote ONCE, there is no problem. Hope no votes are found to be from DEAD people.

Why don't you tell us what you know about that... you dirty GOP'er pirat
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:44 am

meta4 wrote:
LTRT wrote:

Why don't you tell us what you know about that... you dirty GOP'er pirat

Yea when the GOP disenfranchises people that is ok ... but when we register and drive people to the polls we are circumventing the election. We have registered over 15,000 in Allen County this cycle. We have a donor buying Citilink bus passes for people to get to the polls. We also have 12 vans that are running a circle loop through the SE side of town 3 days a week from now till election day driving people to the polls. The last Saturday of the month we are having a huge meal planned at McMillen Park for people to come eat and get bussed down to vote early.

You betcha we have a great ground game with the Obama campaign, something McCain does not have. McCain has LTRT, Markwes and Doe on his side.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:46 am

LTRT wrote:

The Obama campaign is trying desperately to cheat this election. He couldnt possibly win the election without cheating.

Voting Early _45079512_23fedf1e-32a9-407d-a688-6d1d1826a18a

"I dont know why that isnt discussed more, darn tootin that bad reverend sure said some mean things about your country... .dontchyaknow"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:09 am

Bman wrote:Yea when the GOP disenfranchises people that is ok ...

Oh geez, here we go again. Flashbacks from 2000 and 2004, grab a new word as that one has run its course.

Bman wrote:You betcha we have a great ground game with the Obama campaign, something McCain does not have. McCain has LTRT, Markwes and Doe on his side.
When did you kick out Cincy and Card from the posse? Razz
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:17 am

LTRT wrote:
Bman wrote:Yea when the GOP disenfranchises people that is ok ...

Oh geez, here we go again. Flashbacks from 2000 and 2004, grab a new word as that one has run its course.

Bman wrote:You betcha we have a great ground game with the Obama campaign, something McCain does not have. McCain has LTRT, Markwes and Doe on his side.
When did you kick out Cincy and Card from the posse? Razz

Card is out of sight and out of mind ... Cincy was just an oversight on my part.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:44 am

"Darn right... All these Iraqi cab drivers in NYC remind me of Saddam bin Laden.... donchyaknow"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:45 am

"Hmmm... Did I leave the iron on??"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:49 am

Oh! Next time I should wear my cute US Flag earrings! That'll get us some votes!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:51 am

"Well darn right, I'll just have to look that up for ya. Do you want a juicebox with your apple, or some hot cocoa?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:03 pm

We should move these postings by Pez to a new thread titled "Pez's funny picture Captions".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:07 pm

Bman wrote:We should move these postings by Pez to a new thread titled "Pez's funny picture Captions".

Agreed. Except let's call it "Palin Humor" to be more politically correct. Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:11 pm

LOL... I'm trying to derail a political thread with humor instead of the other way around...

"Darn right it was the predator lenders..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next