The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swwweeeet...

4 posters

Go down

Swwweeeet... Empty Swwweeeet...

Post  Guest Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:05 am

I will now be able to stream ALL Cubs games online for the entire season.

$14.95 to listen to ANY and ALL Major League Baseball games throughout the Pre-Season, Regular and Post Season. A great deal as far as I'm concerned.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Swwweeeet... Empty Re: Swwweeeet...

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:18 am

silly Cubs fans wasting money on the team. sad that you'll be done by the All-Star break, while my Redleggers run away with the title this year... Razz

Of course, I have no room to talk whatsoever. I invested in Dish Network last year strictly so that I could get FSN Ohio to watch 145 games of Reds baseball, and they were done by May.

At the risk of sounding like RQ, I think the Reds will be a much improved team this year. Some of their young pitchers are doing really well (yes, I know it's only Spring Training), but remember these names...Johnny Cueto and Edison Volquez. Cueto has been lights out this Spring, and Volquez struck out 8 Yankees in 4 innings the other night, making A-Rod look like a Little Leaguer. But we shall see. It's EARLY.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:26 am

I actually wish the Reds were in another division. It's tough rooting for them when they're in the same division is the Cubs.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:11 pm

If Cuban gets the Cub's I'll make an effort to go to a game. If not, I think I might try and take my daughter to a Reds game, I liked the stadium when we were down there two years ago, and it's never crowded. Wink

Oh, I'm a White Sox fan, but I hate their stadium, it's boring.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:18 pm

cardinal5150 wrote:If Cuban gets the Cub's I'll make an effort to go to a game. If not, I think I might try and take my daughter to a Reds game, I liked the stadium when we were down there two years ago, and it's never crowded. Wink

Oh, I'm a White Sox fan, but I hate their stadium, it's boring.

Have fun in Cincy. Cuban will not be approved.

I love Cincy's stadium. You can go there and get $5.00 standing room only tickets.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:51 pm

Plus, as an added bonus (and this is really cool), you can see multiple WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP BANNERS from the past 35 years at the GABP. lol!
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:02 pm

I hate you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:28 pm

Fleek wrote:I hate you.
thanks for my laugh for the day!
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:44 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:Plus, as an added bonus (and this is really cool), you can see multiple WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP BANNERS from the past 35 years at the GABP. lol!
Oh yeah, Mr. Smarty Pants? Well, let's go back 110 years shall we? Uh, never mind, you have us beat there too!
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:50 pm

Markwes wrote:
Cincy Fan 44 wrote:Plus, as an added bonus (and this is really cool), you can see multiple WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP BANNERS from the past 35 years at the GABP. lol!
Oh yeah, Mr. Smarty Pants? Well, let's go back 110 years shall we? Uh, never mind, you have us beat there too!
I will give Cubs fans credit...they are loyal if nothing else. Lesser fans would have given up already.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:15 pm

I attended a funeral recently of a lady that lived to be over 90 and was a lifelong Cubs fan. Then I thought about how sad it was that in her long lifetime they did not even win one championship! That's certainly loyalty there.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:20 pm

Markwes wrote:I attended a funeral recently of a lady that lived to be over 90 and was a lifelong Cubs fan. Then I thought about how sad it was that in her long lifetime they did not even win one championship! That's certainly loyalty there.
Did they bury her with a Cubs hat or baseball or something Cubs related? That's how I'd like to be in a coffin...with something Reds related. Yes, I know I can't take it with me. But I think it would be kind of cool nevertheless.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:50 pm

Or I can go to US Cellular Field and see one from just 3 years ago...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby01_98 Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:26 pm

Has anyone been to the Detroit Tigers new ball park? Just wondering if it was nice.
Scooby01_98
Scooby01_98
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1642

http://www.nola.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:10 am

Scooby01_98 wrote:Has anyone been to the Detroit Tigers new ball park? Just wondering if it was nice.

Went to Comerica Park 2 seasons ago for a game w' friends. Yes, it was nice and a whole lot better than the OLD Tiger Stadium, but then again it was a NEW ballbark, duh! Very Happy
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: