The BEST Pizza in Fort Wayne is at...

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The BEST Pizza in Fort Wayne is at...

Post  Guest on Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:12 am

Oliver's Army wrote:
meta4 wrote:Ok, I got the thin crust metaterranian. It's great. A tad over spiced, cut the dried tomato's up into smaller chunks in it would get a 9 on a scale to 10.

Good call OA, it was nice for a change and next time I'll try the thicker crust.

Oh, and the beers are going well with it everything.

king

Agreed on the spices, we have them scale it back a bit.

Never tried a thicker crust, I kinda dig the ultra thin occasionally.

We often add more pre-cooked chicken chunks to it, and we too spread out the fixin's a bit.

Good to hear you dress it up a bit. I like thin crust too, but like a good hand-tossed too.

The kids dug the cheese bread. I thought it was a good deal for the price but could use a larger serving of dipping sauce.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The BEST Pizza in Fort Wayne is at...

Post  Guest on Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:32 am

Redwood Inn's sausage roll *is* very good.

HOWEVER...it does not even compare to Rack & Helen's (New Haven) sausage roll. Best roll in the area BAR NONE.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The BEST Pizza in Fort Wayne is at...

Post  IrishGuy on Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:35 am

Fleek wrote:Redwood Inn's sausage roll *is* very good.

HOWEVER...it does not even compare to Rack & Helen's (New Haven) sausage roll. Best roll in the area BAR NONE.

Have you tried Ziffles sausage roll? It's damn good. I agree though, Rack's has a good roll as well.
avatar
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511
Location : Fort Wayne

Back to top Go down

Re: The BEST Pizza in Fort Wayne is at...

Post  Aggie Transplant on Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:24 am

IrishGuy wrote:
Fleek wrote:Redwood Inn's sausage roll *is* very good.

HOWEVER...it does not even compare to Rack & Helen's (New Haven) sausage roll. Best roll in the area BAR NONE.

Have you tried Ziffles sausage roll? It's damn good. I agree though, Rack's has a good roll as well.

Hey, IrishGuy, are you secretly Ryan DuVall? Didn't he recommend that in his column? (granted, it's a weak hypothesis.....)

Aggie Transplant
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Female
Number of posts : 1124
Location : Houston, TX

Back to top Go down

Re: The BEST Pizza in Fort Wayne is at...

Post  IrishGuy on Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:36 am

Aggie Transplant wrote:
IrishGuy wrote:
Fleek wrote:Redwood Inn's sausage roll *is* very good.

HOWEVER...it does not even compare to Rack & Helen's (New Haven) sausage roll. Best roll in the area BAR NONE.

Have you tried Ziffles sausage roll? It's damn good. I agree though, Rack's has a good roll as well.

Hey, IrishGuy, are you secretly Ryan DuVall? Didn't he recommend that in his column? (granted, it's a weak hypothesis.....)

Nah, not Ryan. I live on the NE side of town and Ziff's is a casual place I like to go to, that's all.
avatar
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511
Location : Fort Wayne

Back to top Go down

Re: The BEST Pizza in Fort Wayne is at...

Post  Mort on Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:52 am

I never could understand that guy's column he does wierd places like fast food ?

I don't think he has the class or the knowledge to do what he does.


_________________
War is a racket possibly the oldest, the most profitable, probably
the most vicious... Out of war people make large fortunes
avatar
Mort
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1400
Location : Palm Springs California

http://therealboard.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The BEST Pizza in Fort Wayne is at...

Post  Guest on Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:21 am

Yes, I've had the sausage roll from Ziffle's. Good, but not as good as R&H's, if you ask me.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The BEST Pizza in Fort Wayne is at...

Post  moondrop on Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:33 pm

Oliver's Army wrote:
meta4 wrote:
Oliver's Army wrote:Whats the name of the place that sells the uncooked pizza's?

Papa Murphys

I'm gonna get one today. Very Happy

Try that Mediteranian pizza. I swear you will want to roll around in it.

This is very hard to type, but I agree with you on this one thing OA.

moondrop
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Female
Number of posts : 351
Location : Allen County

Back to top Go down

Re: The BEST Pizza in Fort Wayne is at...

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum