The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donovan McNabb proves he's an idiot!

3 posters

Go down

Donovan McNabb proves he's an idiot! Empty Donovan McNabb proves he's an idiot!

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:20 pm

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/27754036/

On discussing his team's TIE game against the vaunted Cincinnati Bengals...

No one was more surprised than McNabb that it ended so soon — 3 hours, 46 minutes after the opening kickoff. The 10th-year quarterback thought it would keep going until someone scored, just like a playoff game.

Wrong.

“I didn’t know that,” said McNabb, who played a leading role in keeping it tied. “I’ve never been part of a tie. I never even knew it was in the rule book. I was looking forward to getting the opportunity to get out there and try to drive to win the game. But unfortunately with the rules, we settled with a tie.”

Just stupid that this guy is on the field and doesn't know the rules! I'm sure there were others too, but this guy is the Starting QB, the coach on the field. Unacceptable!

Wait until he finds out about the 2 point conversion rule! Laughing
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Donovan McNabb proves he's an idiot! Empty Re: Donovan McNabb proves he's an idiot!

Post  IrishGuy Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:04 pm

I was thinking the same thing. Absolutely amazing that he didn't know the game could end in a tie. What a tool.
IrishGuy
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511

Back to top Go down

Donovan McNabb proves he's an idiot! Empty Re: Donovan McNabb proves he's an idiot!

Post  Markwes Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:13 am

I guess he got fined for grabbing a phone on the Giants sidelines? I don't know, he was obviously just having fun but I guess it could taken as mocking the Giants.

Besides that, is anyone as shocked as I am to see Philly and Arizona playing for the NFC championship? I hope I'm wrong, but I foresee a dull Superbowl with the AFC winning in a romp.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:20 am

Markwes wrote:I guess he got fined for grabbing a phone on the Giants sidelines? I don't know, he was obviously just having fun but I guess it could taken as mocking the Giants.

Besides that, is anyone as shocked as I am to see Philly and Arizona playing for the NFC championship? I hope I'm wrong, but I foresee a dull Superbowl with the AFC winning in a romp.
What do you expect from the No Fun League???

At this point, I'd like to see Arizona and Pissburgh in the Super Bowl, with Arizona blowing out the squeelers to a huge television audience. And if someone could break Hines Ward's jaw while they're at it, I would love it! Twisted Evil
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down