The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beware Colts fans!!!

3 posters

Go down

Beware Colts fans!!! Empty Beware Colts fans!!!

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:22 pm

The mighty 1-10-1 Cincinnatuh Bungals are coming to L.O.S. (or L.O.F.???) this Sunday and we're prepared to stink up the joint. Get your air freshners ready now. Buy an oxygen mask with at least 3 hours of fresh air supply. Just whatever you do, make sure you're upwind of the stench that is WhoDeyVille. Laughing
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Beware Colts fans!!! Empty Re: Beware Colts fans!!!

Post  Scooby01_98 Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:59 pm

After the colts barely getting by Cleveland, both teams will need the air fresheners from stinking up the place.
Scooby01_98
Scooby01_98
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1642

http://www.nola.com

Back to top Go down

Post  IrishGuy Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:22 pm

Freeney and Mathis are animals this year. I suppose whoever your quarterback is should beware.
IrishGuy
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:53 pm

IrishGuy wrote:Freeney and Mathis are animals this year. I suppose whoever your quarterback is should beware.
Ryan Fitzpatrick. We might have another win or two if Carson hadn't been hurt... Crying or Very sad
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  IrishGuy Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:42 am

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:
IrishGuy wrote:Freeney and Mathis are animals this year. I suppose whoever your quarterback is should beware.
Ryan Fitzpatrick. We might have another win or two if Carson hadn't been hurt... Crying or Very sad

Definitely agree, I'd actually say another win or five.
IrishGuy
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:06 pm

Leave your valuables at home, keep your wallets on a chain and wear bulletproof vests...the Bungals are coming to town.

I have a feeling that this will be another close game that comes down to the last possession. I'm convinced that we can't blow anyone out anymore. My heart is taking a pounding because of it. Or maybe it's because of the cheeseburgers, beer and hot wings. Doesn't matter...I'm ready for a blowout.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:45 pm

Fleek wrote:Leave your valuables at home, keep your wallets on a chain and wear bulletproof vests...the Bungals are coming to town.

I have a feeling that this will be another close game that comes down to the last possession. I'm convinced that we can't blow anyone out anymore. My heart is taking a pounding because of it. Or maybe it's because of the cheeseburgers, beer and hot wings. Doesn't matter...I'm ready for a blowout.
Spank a dank! 35-3. That was a good old fashioned butt-whipping. Can the NFL just go ahead and contract the Bengals? Or move them to LA? Or force Mike Brown out? Or make it a rule that the other team can only play 9 against our 11? This team is an absolute joke!
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:11 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:
Fleek wrote:Leave your valuables at home, keep your wallets on a chain and wear bulletproof vests...the Bungals are coming to town.

Spank a dank! 35-3. That was a good old fashioned butt-whipping. Can the NFL just go ahead and contract the Bengals? Or move them to LA? Or force Mike Brown out? Or make it a rule that the other team can only play 9 against our 11? This team is an absolute joke!

Yeah, it wasn't a really exciting game to watch except for the penalty calls against CIN :/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:07 am

Why does Chris Henry still have the privelage of getting paid to wear an NFL jersey?

He's a joke. He's a thug. He's lazy. He's a douchebag. The NFL should cut all ties with him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:17 am

Fleek wrote:Why does Chris Henry still have the privelage of getting paid to wear an NFL jersey?

He's a joke. He's a thug. He's lazy. He's a douchebag. The NFL should cut all ties with him.
Because owner/GM (and I use the GM term VERY loosely) Mike Brown can't help himself. I believe he'd give OJ a chance to make the team if not for OJ's age and injuries (and not b/c of his other problems).

Mike Brown is the biggest joke of an NFL owner there ever is and was. The Bengals did cut ties with Henry earlier this year after another arrest, but when the charges were eventually dropped, Mikey-boy came to the rescue. Marvin Lewis didn't want anything to do with Henry, but Brown cut him off at the knees and signed Henry anyway.

Take a listen to this. It's pretty funny.
http://www.700wlw.com/cc-common/mediaplayer/player.html?redir=yes&mps=wlw_news.php&mid=http://a1135.g.akamai.net/f/1135/30265/1h/cchannel.download.akamai.com/30265/1209/richmedia/Chris_Henry_is_back.mp3?CCOMRRMID=18506104&CPROG=RICHMEDIA&MARKET=CINCINNATI-OH&NG_FORMAT=newstalk&NG_ID=wlw700am&OR_NEWSFORMAT=News/Talk&OWNER=1209&SERVER_NAME=www.700wlw.com&SITE_ID=1209&STATION_ID=WLW-AM&TRACK=chris_henry_is_back
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:55 pm

The NFL needs to step in. Screw Mike Brown and the Bengals organization. They're obviously not capable of making the right decision.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down