The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boston Legal Finale - Spoilers Ahead!

4 posters

Go down

Boston Legal Finale - Spoilers Ahead! Empty Boston Legal Finale - Spoilers Ahead!

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:30 am

Anybody else watch the Series Finale of Boston Legal? Did you like it or not?

Personally, I liked it. I thought Alan Shore made a very convincing argument to the Supreme Court that Denny should be allowed to take an experimental drug for his Mad Cow/Alzheimer's (and as we learned they agreed with him).

I should have seen the Alan & Denny wedding coming but I didn't. After Alan accepted though, I did correctly guess that Alan & Denny and Shirley & Carl would all get hitched at the same time at the end. Kind of surprised to see who performed the ceremony. And was that supposed to be Dick Cheney with the Justice on that fishing trip? Better look out when Dick casts his pole...if you know what I mean. Laughing

All in all, I'm really going to miss this show. It was always well-written and well-acted. I loved the little lines too where they would talk about it being a TV show afterall. I may just have to give a double-pop to someone today in honor of "Hands."
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Boston Legal Finale - Spoilers Ahead! Empty Re: Boston Legal Finale - Spoilers Ahead!

Post  Scooby01_98 Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:07 am

I just want to know who came up with ending it in December. WTF??? Most shows end in the spring, I feel cheated out of about 12 shows!!!

The ending was good. Only thing is I wish they would have taken the chinese to court over the firings. Alan arguing that would have been fun to see.

Did enjoy the court scene against the gay organization trying to stop Denny and Alan from marrying.

Going to miss the show....when does season 5 come out on DVD....will definitely be on my shopping list.
Scooby01_98
Scooby01_98
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1642

http://www.nola.com

Back to top Go down

Boston Legal Finale - Spoilers Ahead! Empty Re: Boston Legal Finale - Spoilers Ahead!

Post  Aggie Transplant Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:09 am

I missed most of the first hour, plus the last few weeks, so I didn't get some of the references. (DVR on the fritz.) I was sort of disappointed to see they paired up Hands and the blond English lawyer -- I liked them better as friends.

And the whole Denny/Alan marriage thing was just flat-out odd. Come on, they're both rampant heterosexuals, never mind the fact that Denny's conservative nature would never allow him to marry a man.

Still, I enjoyed the writing - both the drama and the humor - and will miss the show. I was somewhat disappointed in the finale, though, although the ending was nice.

Aggie Transplant
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Female
Number of posts : 1124

Back to top Go down

Post  Canuck Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:33 pm

I watched two episodes of this show in the last two weeks or so.
I thought it was pretty interesting the way they've incorporated real issues, e.g the plight of the sockeye salmon and the second one I saw was about gun control.
Canuck
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1717

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:17 pm

And oh yeah, I LOVED the scene of Denny shooting the Chinese with his paint-ball gun!!! lol! lol!
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down