The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wow, NOTHING on the Oklahoma/Florida game here?

5 posters

Go down

Wow, NOTHING on the Oklahoma/Florida game here? Empty Wow, NOTHING on the Oklahoma/Florida game here?

Post  Aggie Transplant Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:29 pm

No one has posted anything on the OK/FL game? I'm surprised, but then again, there aren't a lot of Big 12/SEC fans on this Board.

I thought Oklahoma looked surprisingly lackluster last night, given how they've played recently.

Aggie Transplant
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Female
Number of posts : 1124

Back to top Go down

Wow, NOTHING on the Oklahoma/Florida game here? Empty Re: Wow, NOTHING on the Oklahoma/Florida game here?

Post  Markwes Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:55 pm

Your 2nd sentence hit the nail on the head for me. I just couldn't generate much interest in it even though it was tight most of the game. When there are 2 coaches who (I think) have won it before there isn't really much to get excited about for folks in other parts of the country.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Wow, NOTHING on the Oklahoma/Florida game here? Empty Re: Wow, NOTHING on the Oklahoma/Florida game here?

Post  LTRT Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:58 pm

Didn't watch but about 10 minutes of the whole game.
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  IrishGuy Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:12 pm

I watched most of the game and was entertained. I just didn't really care who won. Oklahoma blew it in my opinion.
IrishGuy
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:16 pm

LTRT wrote:Didn't watch but about 10 minutes of the whole game.
Ditto. The OSU wasn't in it, so I didn't bother wasting much of my time.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down