The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fort Gets Mentioned On Big Bang Theory

2 posters

Go down

Fort Gets Mentioned On Big Bang Theory Empty Fort Gets Mentioned On Big Bang Theory

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:07 am

Any other Big Bang Theory fans hear the mention Fort Wayne got on Monday's episode? Sheldon was at a bookstore in the kids section looking for a book to help him make friends when he came across one whose author was from none other than Fort Wayne. If "Stu the cockatoo" shows up at the FW Zoo next year, we know the zoo has a fan of the show there! Smile
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Fort Gets Mentioned On Big Bang Theory Empty Re: Fort Gets Mentioned On Big Bang Theory

Post  Guest Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:59 am

I don't like birds.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Fort Gets Mentioned On Big Bang Theory Empty Re: Fort Gets Mentioned On Big Bang Theory

Post  iberlingirl Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:49 am

I saw that and also do not like birds!!!
iberlingirl
iberlingirl
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Female
Number of posts : 1185

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:30 am

I need to get my RSS feeds configured and my torrent client setup. Internet PVR ftw.

I honestly never thought that show would last as long as it has. Glad it's still around.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down