4/19/08 @ O'Sullivan's - Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW presents...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

4/19/08 @ O'Sullivan's - Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW presents...

Post  Guest on Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:40 pm

Uncle Scratch's Gospel Revival - http://www.myspace.com/unclescratchsgospelreviva
w/Poopdeflex - http://www.myspace.com/poopdeflex
& Kan-tis - http://www.myspace.com/kantus

4/19/08 @ 10:00pm
NO COVER (Free)
Must be 21+

O'Sullivan's Italian Pub
1808 W Main St
Fort Wayne, IN 46808
(260) 422-5896

avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 4/19/08 @ O'Sullivan's - Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW presents...

Post  Caddy Compson on Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:22 pm

I sampled these bands on their respective myspace pages and they all just sound too sleazy for my tastes. I'd be scared to even attend the show. I'm guessing there won't be a lack of tattoos and piercings on this night. Creepy.

Caddy Compson
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: 4/19/08 @ O'Sullivan's - Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW presents...

Post  Guest on Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:31 pm

Caddy Compson wrote:I sampled these bands on their respective myspace pages and they all just sound too sleazy for my tastes. I'd be scared to even attend the show. I'm guessing there won't be a lack of tattoos and piercings on this night. Creepy.

Good for you. And for us. We don't want you there, anyways. Isn't there a Fallout Boy concert or something that night that you can attend?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 4/19/08 @ O'Sullivan's - Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW presents...

Post  Caddy Compson on Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:38 pm

Fleek wrote:
Caddy Compson wrote:I sampled these bands on their respective myspace pages and they all just sound too sleazy for my tastes. I'd be scared to even attend the show. I'm guessing there won't be a lack of tattoos and piercings on this night. Creepy.

Good for you. And for us. We don't want you there, anyways. Isn't there a Fallout Boy concert or something that night that you can attend?

Fallout Boy? That insult says more about your depleted point of reference than it does mine. Rock on, dude!

Caddy Compson
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: 4/19/08 @ O'Sullivan's - Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW presents...

Post  Guest on Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:14 pm

Sleep
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 4/19/08 @ O'Sullivan's - Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW presents...

Post  Guest on Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:39 pm

Poopdeflex?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 4/19/08 @ O'Sullivan's - Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW presents...

Post  Guest on Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:43 pm

cardinal5150 wrote:Poopdeflex?

Yep. One-man-band.

You just have to know the guy (Scotty) to understand his humor. He's a dandy.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 4/19/08 @ O'Sullivan's - Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW presents...

Post  Guest on Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:57 pm

We're just over a week away. Hopefully some people from the board decide to stop in to O's!
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 4/19/08 @ O'Sullivan's - Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW presents...

Post  Guest on Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:10 pm

TOMORROW NIGHT IS YOUR CHANCE TO BE SAVED!

Come to O'Sullivan's and baptize yourself in draft beer!

Uncle Scratch's Gospel Revival
w/Poopdeflex & Kan-tis
10:00pm
NO COVER CHARGE

Hope to see ya there!
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 4/19/08 @ O'Sullivan's - Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW presents...

Post  Guest on Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:16 pm

Fleek wrote:TOMORROW NIGHT IS YOUR CHANCE TO BE SAVED!

Come to O'Sullivan's and baptize yourself in draft beer!

Uncle Scratch's Gospel Revival
w/Poopdeflex & Kan-tis
10:00pm
NO COVER CHARGE

Hope to see ya there!

Fleek do we look for a hillgrass bluebilly guy in a ball cap to find you. lol
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 4/19/08 @ O'Sullivan's - Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW presents...

Post  Guest on Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:26 pm

Bman wrote:

Fleek do we look for a hillgrass bluebilly guy in a ball cap to find you. lol

Yep. I'll be wearing a black Hillgrass Bluebilly hat.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 4/19/08 @ O'Sullivan's - Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW presents...

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum