The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jaime Foxx disses Miley Cyrus; apologizes on Leno

4 posters

Go down

Jaime Foxx disses Miley Cyrus; apologizes on Leno Empty Jaime Foxx disses Miley Cyrus; apologizes on Leno

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:34 pm

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20272602,00.html

After dissing Miley Cyrus on his Foxxhole Sirius radio show last weekend, a contrite Jamie Foxx appeared on Tuesday's Tonight Show and told Jay Leno – and Miley and the millions of those watching – "I so apologize … and this is sincere. I am a comedian, and you guys know that whatever I say, I don't mean any of it. And sometimes, as comedians, as we do, we go a little bit too far."

The Ray Best Actor Oscar winner, 41, had previously advised the Hannah Montana star, 16, to "get like Britney Spears and do some heroin. Do like Lindsay Lohan and start seeing a lesbian and get some crack in your pipe. Catch chlamydia on a bicycle seat."

As Foxx explained to Leno, Entertainment Weekly reports, "I have a radio show. We're really the black Howard Stern. We go at everybody. There was a situation with Miley Cyrus, and I just want to say, I apologize for what I said. I didn't mean it maliciously. You know I'm a comedian. You know my heart."
How is this different from Don Imus' comments? Or Michael Richards? I heard the tape. They even referred to her as a "white bitch." Why aren't Revs. Al & Jesse all up in arms about this?
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Jaime Foxx disses Miley Cyrus; apologizes on Leno Empty Re: Jaime Foxx disses Miley Cyrus; apologizes on Leno

Post  Markwes Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:04 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:Why aren't Revs. Al & Jesse all up in arms about this?
That's a good one Cincy! Laughing
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Jaime Foxx disses Miley Cyrus; apologizes on Leno Empty Re: Jaime Foxx disses Miley Cyrus; apologizes on Leno

Post  LTRT Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:18 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:Why aren't Revs. Al & Jesse all up in arms about this?

It wouldn't have anything to do with 'double-standard' thing now would it? Suspect
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:18 pm

How does this relate to...

Ahhhh, nevermind. I just said what I typed out loud.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Pez Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:41 am

The only reason I know anything about this story is because of the radiohead connection... apparently she became publically pissed off that She couple not use her celebrity to get back stage at a radiohead show... If I were readiohead, an unchaperoned 16 year old would not be backstage either.

The rest of the sh** I could care less about.

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1979

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down