The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats Left From The Millions And No Will

4 posters

Go down

Do You Miss MJ.?

Whats Left From The Millions And No Will Vote_lcap71%Whats Left From The Millions And No Will Vote_rcap 71% 
[ 5 ]
Whats Left From The Millions And No Will Vote_lcap14%Whats Left From The Millions And No Will Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
Whats Left From The Millions And No Will Vote_lcap14%Whats Left From The Millions And No Will Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

Whats Left From The Millions And No Will Empty Whats Left From The Millions And No Will

Post  Mort Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:34 pm

The Jackson Family needs to clear out all the vultures looking for bits and pieces of Michael's money. The two biggest vultures are The self made reverends, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. These two disgraceful unemployed leeches are stuck on the Jackson family and have their fellow leeches ready to say "Hey don't forget to take care of Jesse and Al". Looking for money from the dead singer what bums. As their called "The Expensive Professional Mourners"
Also I might add his father Joe is not much better. I bet he charges admission to see Mike's Body at the neverLand Ranch open to the Public Wink

cheers

Last edited by Mort on Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:36 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : lol)
Mort
Mort
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1400

https://therealboard.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Whats Left From The Millions And No Will Empty Re: Whats Left From The Millions And No Will

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:01 am

I don't miss him the person. I don't think all of the allegations against him were truthful, but at this point I really don't care. I like most of his music from the bitchin decade of the 80s, and almost answered "Yes" but realized that I can always listen to a CD of his if I 'miss' him.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Whats Left From The Millions And No Will Empty Re: Whats Left From The Millions And No Will

Post  Markwes Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:25 am

I was amazed watching an interview with a family attorney who mentioned at least 3 times how much Michael loved his dad. That's funny, because when MJ talked about his days as a kid and singing with his brothers, "love" was not even close to the words he used. No
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Mort Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:14 am

so true they're father was a real control freak
Mort
Mort
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:17 pm

i think he had much bigger problems than simple "control freak" stuff. he went waay beyond that. and i gotta say bless grandmas heart and i am sure she is a good woman in many ways..she didnt stop anything that went on under her roof regarding joe for all those years--therefore she allowed it..and isnt he still there where the kids will now be living? guess they are used to dysfunctional life but i sure hope the kids come out of the whole mess ok.
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Mort Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:08 pm

GOOD POINT But Joe has his own place away from grandma. They have been separated for sometime now.

Its a weird thing how do you tell these kids ummm Mike is your Dad,but not really Grandma is your nana but nit really

this is your real mother but she doesn't want you unless she gets money for it

Your real Dad ? Well we just don't know.

It was almost as if Mike wanted some kids of his own to play with .....as toys live toys..he could have pretty much wanted ever he wanted he was to get 2 mill for each performance on the new tour and pretty much made about 200,000 a month off royalties

He was a great performer hid Dad really fuc_ked him up!
Mort
Mort
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down