Obama’s Address to Students or Students address back to Obama

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: Obama’s Address to Students or Students address back to Obama

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:18 am

Bman wrote:EASY response LTRT ... if Bush would have reduced the deficit during his 7 years of prosperity then this spending now to bring us out of the Bush Trickle Down Depression would not be adding as much. Bush had 7 years to NOT do deficit spending since we were in prosperous times, now in a Depression you have to spend your way out.

Thanks Bush ... thanks.

Hey bman is that how you handle your household finances? Spend your way out of debt? Keep drinking the koolaid. China is waiting patiently to cash in its chips.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Obama’s Address to Students or Students address back to Obama

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:52 am

Kroman wrote:
Bman wrote:EASY response LTRT ... if Bush would have reduced the deficit during his 7 years of prosperity then this spending now to bring us out of the Bush Trickle Down Depression would not be adding as much. Bush had 7 years to NOT do deficit spending since we were in prosperous times, now in a Depression you have to spend your way out.

Thanks Bush ... thanks.

Hey bman is that how you handle your household finances? Spend your way out of debt? Keep drinking the koolaid. China is waiting patiently to cash in its chips.
d

Will everyone please bow your heads for a moment to remember the billions spent on AIG and executive bonuses so that our entire banking system would not collapse. "Danke, Herzlichen Dank" to G.W. Bush for breathing his breath of life into this economy.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Obama’s Address to Students or Students address back to Obama

Post  Fighter59 on Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:40 am

meta4 wrote:
Kroman wrote:
Bman wrote:EASY response LTRT ... if Bush would have reduced the deficit during his 7 years of prosperity then this spending now to bring us out of the Bush Trickle Down Depression would not be adding as much. Bush had 7 years to NOT do deficit spending since we were in prosperous times, now in a Depression you have to spend your way out.

Thanks Bush ... thanks.

Hey bman is that how you handle your household finances? Spend your way out of debt? Keep drinking the koolaid. China is waiting patiently to cash in its chips.
d

Will everyone please bow your heads for a moment to remember the billions spent on AIG and executive bonuses so that our entire banking system would not collapse. "Danke, Herzlichen Dank" to G.W. Bush for breathing his breath of life into this economy.

Passed through a Democratic Congress. . . FAIL once more.
avatar
Fighter59
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Male
Number of posts : 58
Location : Fort Wayne

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama’s Address to Students or Students address back to Obama

Post  Pez on Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:04 am

It's apparent to me that the political moderate is as common as a pterodactyl...

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1979
Location : Ft Wayne

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama’s Address to Students or Students address back to Obama

Post  floridafun on Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:59 am

[quote="Fighter59"][quote="meta4"]
Kroman wrote:
Bman wrote:EASY response LTRT ... if Bush would have reduced the deficit during his 7 years of prosperity then this spending now to bring us out of the Bush Trickle Down Depression would not be adding as much. Bush had 7 years to NOT do deficit spending since we were in prosperous times, now in a Depression you have to spend your way out.

Thanks Bush ... thanks.

Passed through a Democratic Congress. . . FAIL once more.

alth the dems were officially a majority from 2006 to 2008, it was by such a small percentage they needed 60 repubs on their side to pass anything that mattered. short memory or ignorance? wasnt that discussed on faux or worldnutdaily?
avatar
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama’s Address to Students or Students address back to Obama

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:02 am

[quote="floridafun"][quote="Fighter59"]
meta4 wrote:
Kroman wrote:
Bman wrote:EASY response LTRT ... if Bush would have reduced the deficit during his 7 years of prosperity then this spending now to bring us out of the Bush Trickle Down Depression would not be adding as much. Bush had 7 years to NOT do deficit spending since we were in prosperous times, now in a Depression you have to spend your way out.

Thanks Bush ... thanks.

Passed through a Democratic Congress. . . FAIL once more.

alth the dems were officially a majority from 2006 to 2008, it was by such a small percentage they needed 60 repubs on their side to pass anything that mattered. short memory or ignorance? wasnt that discussed on faux or worldnutdaily?

And don't forget FF it was Bush and Treasury Secretary Paulson standing on the steps of the Federal Reserve stating that the TARP had to pass or our economic structure would collapse. Hmmm ... now Fighter will come back and throw Bush under the bus.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Obama’s Address to Students or Students address back to Obama

Post  LTRT on Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:34 am

floridafun wrote:...faux or worldnutdaily?

Are you obsessed with using this in every post? We get your point, it's about as old as you.
avatar
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama’s Address to Students or Students address back to Obama

Post  Fighter59 on Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:47 am

[quote="floridafun"][quote="Fighter59"]
meta4 wrote:
Kroman wrote:
Bman wrote:EASY response LTRT ... if Bush would have reduced the deficit during his 7 years of prosperity then this spending now to bring us out of the Bush Trickle Down Depression would not be adding as much. Bush had 7 years to NOT do deficit spending since we were in prosperous times, now in a Depression you have to spend your way out.

Thanks Bush ... thanks.

Passed through a Democratic Congress. . . FAIL once more.

alth the dems were officially a majority from 2006 to 2008, it was by such a small percentage they needed 60 repubs on their side to pass anything that mattered. short memory or ignorance? wasnt that discussed on faux or worldnutdaily?

They passed this didn't they? We're not talking about sweeping legislative changes, we're talkinga about TARP passed by the Democratic Congress. They could've stopped it since they had the majority. As I stated, FAIL. Nice attempt at spin, but that's a FAIL as well.

This is just too easy!
avatar
Fighter59
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Male
Number of posts : 58
Location : Fort Wayne

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama’s Address to Students or Students address back to Obama

Post  Cincy Fan 44 on Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:01 am

My daughter's Kindergarten class wasn't shown it, so she'll have to rely on good old mom and dad telling her to stay in school, wash her hands, don't play on the Xbox (we don't have one anyway), do your homework, stay home if you're sick, etc., etc., etc....

IMHO, if you want to get that message across to Kindergarteners, it's probably better to come from Dora, or Handy Manny, or Max & Ruby, or Special Agent Oso...and not (in their eyes) some guy in a suit.

_________________
Life...what a great choice.
avatar
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852
Location : Wherever you can gird your loins

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama’s Address to Students or Students address back to Obama

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:34 am

I propose we have a FAIL jar.. every time you use it you owe $.25

It pales in comparison to YSIW/TSIW!
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Obama’s Address to Students or Students address back to Obama

Post  Pez on Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:34 am

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:My daughter's Kindergarten class wasn't shown it, so she'll have to rely on good old mom and dad telling her to stay in school, wash her hands, don't play on the Xbox (we don't have one anyway), do your homework, stay home if you're sick, etc., etc., etc....

IMHO, if you want to get that message across to Kindergarteners, it's probably better to come from Dora, or Handy Manny, or Max & Ruby, or Special Agent Oso...and not (in their eyes) some guy in a suit.

And Dora isnt brainwashing our kids into accepting illegal immigration and accepting that English isn't our national language... Tico speaks Spanish and is the only one that drives a car... I'm sure conservatives would bristle at the big government necessary to issue his driving test in spanish... if he was a license at all... he probably jumped the Rio Grande in his yellow car with Benny in the trunk.

Bendajo is spanish for jackass. Can you say Bendajo? (long pause) Good!

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1979
Location : Ft Wayne

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama’s Address to Students or Students address back to Obama

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:36 am

Pez wrote:Pendejo is spanish for jackass. Can you say Pendejo? (long pause) Good!

Corrected.

POTD!

avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Obama’s Address to Students or Students address back to Obama

Post  Guest on Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:26 am

meta4 wrote:
Kroman wrote:
Bman wrote:EASY response LTRT ... if Bush would have reduced the deficit during his 7 years of prosperity then this spending now to bring us out of the Bush Trickle Down Depression would not be adding as much. Bush had 7 years to NOT do deficit spending since we were in prosperous times, now in a Depression you have to spend your way out.

Thanks Bush ... thanks.

Hey bman is that how you handle your household finances? Spend your way out of debt? Keep drinking the koolaid. China is waiting patiently to cash in its chips.
d

Will everyone please bow your heads for a moment to remember the billions spent on AIG and executive bonuses so that our entire banking system would not collapse. "Danke, Herzlichen Dank" to G.W. Bush for breathing his breath of life into this economy.

And China is still waiting patiently. I don't care who the president is, fiscal irresponsibility has to stop. Danke, Herzlichen Dank.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Obama’s Address to Students or Students address back to Obama

Post  Guest on Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:10 am

Kroman wrote:
meta4 wrote:
Kroman wrote:
Bman wrote:EASY response LTRT ... if Bush would have reduced the deficit during his 7 years of prosperity then this spending now to bring us out of the Bush Trickle Down Depression would not be adding as much. Bush had 7 years to NOT do deficit spending since we were in prosperous times, now in a Depression you have to spend your way out.

Thanks Bush ... thanks.

Hey bman is that how you handle your household finances? Spend your way out of debt? Keep drinking the koolaid. China is waiting patiently to cash in its chips.
d

Will everyone please bow your heads for a moment to remember the billions spent on AIG and executive bonuses so that our entire banking system would not collapse. "Danke, Herzlichen Dank" to G.W. Bush for breathing his breath of life into this economy.

And China is still waiting patiently. I don't care who the president is, fiscal irresponsibility has to stop. Danke, Herzlichen Dank.

Hmm, the way I imagine you saying this makes me wonder if you think the President controls ALL the purse strings.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Obama’s Address to Students or Students address back to Obama

Post  Fighter59 on Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:56 am

meta4 wrote:I propose we have a FAIL jar.. every time you use it you owe $.25

It pales in comparison to YSIW/TSIW!

FAIL on the FAIL jar.
avatar
Fighter59
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Male
Number of posts : 58
Location : Fort Wayne

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama’s Address to Students or Students address back to Obama

Post  floridafun on Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:11 am

LTRT wrote:
floridafun wrote:...faux or worldnutdaily?

Are you obsessed with using this in every post? We get your point, it's about as old as you.

luckily old doesnt equal ignorant and blind like you. i refer to the sources i check and know support what you and others say. maybe you use other sources. which ones?


Last edited by floridafun on Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama’s Address to Students or Students address back to Obama

Post  Markwes on Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:16 am

meta4 wrote:I propose we have a FAIL jar.. every time you use it you owe $.25

It pales in comparison to YSIW/TSIW!
I could go for that if we also have a faux news and worldnutdaily jar.
avatar
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096
Age : 53
Location : asylum

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama’s Address to Students or Students address back to Obama

Post  floridafun on Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:21 am

right next to the huffpo and cnn jars? Laughing
avatar
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama’s Address to Students or Students address back to Obama

Post  LTRT on Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:27 am

floridafun wrote:
LTRT wrote:
floridafun wrote:...faux or worldnutdaily?

Are you obsessed with using this in every post? We get your point, it's about as old as you.

luckily old doesnt equal ignorant and blind like you. i refer to the sourced i check and know support what you and others say. maybe you use other sources. which ones?

Oh boy, hear we go again..............go thru my posts and see who I quote. Take the time to see if I've ever posted anything from Fox. CNN, MSNBC are mostly the links I post. And what's the worldnutdaily all about anyway, I've don't recall ever seeing anyone post anything from that source, with nut in the name it doesn't make sense for someone to quote from it in the first place.

Secondly, why is it lately all your posts are blatant condescending assaults on someone whom you disagree with?
avatar
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama’s Address to Students or Students address back to Obama

Post  Guest on Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:32 am

LTRT wrote:

Secondly, why is it lately all your posts are blatant condescending assaults on someone whom you disagree with?

Kettle
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Obama’s Address to Students or Students address back to Obama

Post  LTRT on Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:33 am

Bman wrote:
LTRT wrote:

Secondly, why is it lately all your posts are blatant condescending assaults on someone whom you disagree with?

Kettle

Back at 'cha! Cool
avatar
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama’s Address to Students or Students address back to Obama

Post  floridafun on Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:23 pm

LTRT wrote:
floridafun wrote:
LTRT wrote:
floridafun wrote:...faux or worldnutdaily?

Are you obsessed with using this in every post? We get your point, it's about as old as you.

luckily old doesnt equal ignorant and blind like you. i refer to the sourced i check and know support what you and others say. maybe you use other sources. which ones?

Oh boy, hear we go again..............go thru my posts and see who I quote. Take the time to see if I've ever posted anything from Fox. CNN, MSNBC are mostly the links I post. And what's the worldnutdaily all about anyway, I've don't recall ever seeing anyone post anything from that source, with nut in the name it doesn't make sense for someone to quote from it in the first place.

Secondly, why is it lately all your posts are blatant condescending assaults on someone whom you disagree with?

worldnetdaily-worldnutdaily, a more realistic description.

is anyone here more blantant and condescending than you?

"""Are you obsessed with using this in every post? We get your point, it's about as old as you."""

i think not. using your normal tactic of going into defensive attack mode to skirt actually responding to whatever topic is being discussed.
i provide facts for what supports my view or source for entertainment or whatever. i disagree with some and say what i think. and i am somehow a threat to your style because i do that? puhleeeese.
avatar
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama’s Address to Students or Students address back to Obama

Post  LTRT on Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:58 pm

floridafun wrote:
LTRT wrote:
floridafun wrote:
LTRT wrote:
floridafun wrote:...faux or worldnutdaily?

Are you obsessed with using this in every post? We get your point, it's about as old as you.

luckily old doesnt equal ignorant and blind like you. i refer to the sourced i check and know support what you and others say. maybe you use other sources. which ones?

Oh boy, hear we go again..............go thru my posts and see who I quote. Take the time to see if I've ever posted anything from Fox. CNN, MSNBC are mostly the links I post. And what's the worldnutdaily all about anyway, I've don't recall ever seeing anyone post anything from that source, with nut in the name it doesn't make sense for someone to quote from it in the first place.

Secondly, why is it lately all your posts are blatant condescending assaults on someone whom you disagree with?

worldnetdaily-worldnutdaily, a more realistic description.

is anyone here more blantant and condescending than you?

"""Are you obsessed with using this in every post? We get your point, it's about as old as you."""

i think not. using your normal tactic of going into defensive attack mode to skirt actually responding to whatever topic is being discussed.
i provide facts for what supports my view or source for entertainment or whatever. i disagree with some and say what i think. and i am somehow a threat to your style because i do that? puhleeeese.

affraid

floridafun wrote:in comparison to...

people who hate obama do so primarily based on the ideas of..he isnt a citizen, he is a muslim and not a christian, he is taking away our rights but we just cant articulate which ones, he will take away our guns altho he isnt doing any such thing, he will take away our semi automatic murder weapons..altho he has done no such thing, he is unpatriotic because he didnt wear a flag pin from day 1 to every function during the primaries..but dont fuckin mention all the times nobody else wore one because that doesnt count, because he never gets down and dirty like us--damn him for not making up and spreading fear and hysteria by repeating and promoting proven lies about our side like we keep tossing at him, he is a dirty chicago mob union suckling gangster..we just cant prove it, because he raised so freaking much money and gathered so much support during the primaries there must be something fishy going on, he wants his insurance plans to kill grandma and pay for abortions, he wants to destroy capitalism via destroy insurance and pharm because he just doesnt want to let them continue as they have been doing things the last 10 or so years, he speaks well.. college educated just like all those freakin liberals think all kids should be, he hates america because he communicates with non-ally communities in order to pave the way for trying to listen and cooperate some with each other---eeeek!, he hates america because he didnt bomb iran when the people protested their fraudulent vote counts, because he is forcing us to become communists, because he is the anti-christ, because he actually had the balls to give a speech to our poor innocent children to promote socialism/communism and indoctrinate them into some horrible unchristian world view, because he continued with the bush tarp funds plan which seemed to him and alot of financial experts the only choice seeing as the financial sky fell on bushes watch, because he bailed out the auto industry..and if he hadnt they would hate him because he didnt, because his wife dares to bare her arms and have an organic garden and take her kids along to work at homeless shelters and all that elitist mumbo jumbo, because he is destroying our national security...i know because dick and liz cheney clearly explained it, IT ISNT RACISM..RACE ISNT A PART OF IT!!!! i never mentioned race!!!!

I couldn't seem to find facts for any of this..
avatar
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama’s Address to Students or Students address back to Obama

Post  LTRT on Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:36 pm



Wait a minute, are they saying his middle name. Shocked

Just a little ditty for the kiddies that's all. Rolling Eyes
avatar
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama’s Address to Students or Students address back to Obama

Post  Cincy Fan 44 on Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:02 pm

When I was in 3rd grade I remember singing songs about George Washington. "Cherry tree chop...chop chop..."

_________________
Life...what a great choice.
avatar
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852
Location : Wherever you can gird your loins

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama’s Address to Students or Students address back to Obama

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum