Kanye West: WTF!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kanye West: WTF!!!!

Post  Cincy Fan 44 on Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:09 am

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=3906861&cl=15544058&ch=4226715&src=news

What a Richard Cranium!

_________________
Life...what a great choice.
avatar
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852
Location : Wherever you can gird your loins

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kanye West: WTF!!!!

Post  IrishGuy on Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:45 am

What a complete assbag.
avatar
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511
Location : Fort Wayne

Back to top Go down

Re: Kanye West: WTF!!!!

Post  LTRT on Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:59 am

Pink tweeted about her annoyance with Kanye. "Kanye West is the biggest piece of sh-t on earth. Quote me," she wrote.

Pretty much sums it up!
avatar
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Re: Kanye West: WTF!!!!

Post  Guest on Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:54 am

Saw this on the news too ... his downloads and hits will probably go up now though. WTG Pink!!!!
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Pink

Post  whoosieme on Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:02 am

The 1st i heard of this was when Matt Lauer was interviewing Pink this morning....she has no problem with speaking her mind...i love her. She called Kanye a "tool box" among other choice names.

whoosieme
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Re: Kanye West: WTF!!!!

Post  Canuck on Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:53 pm

What a flippin jackass this guy is.
I heard on the radio, Beyonce called the girl up on the stage to finish her speech.
avatar
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1717
Location : Kanaduh

Back to top Go down

Re: Kanye West: WTF!!!!

Post  Guest on Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:46 pm

Hey, I don't particularly like the fact that she's trying to make inroads into country music without having the slightest hit of country style. She can eat a pile of cat poop for all I care. Sing some good songs like Beyonce and maybe that won't happen next time. Ms. Swift go cry in your bedroom and film it for that next video.

Oh poor me... boo hoo, wah waaaaaah. Where's my Firetruckin' award, Huh? Can anyone tell me when I'm gonna get mine?

Correct me if I'm wrong but does Taylor Swift make the video or the song? Neither? Well why the hell are people supporting the REAL architects of that video vicariously through her?

poop, snot, crap and spit.

flower
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Kanye West: WTF!!!!

Post  IrishGuy on Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:59 pm

meta4 wrote:Hey, I don't particularly like the fact that she's trying to make inroads into country music without having the slightest hit of country style. She can eat a pile of cat poop for all I care. Sing some good songs like Beyonce and maybe that won't happen next time. Ms. Swift go cry in your bedroom and film it for that next video.

Oh poor me... boo hoo, wah waaaaaah. Where's my Firetruckin' award, Huh? Can anyone tell me when I'm gonna get mine?

Correct me if I'm wrong but does Taylor Swift make the video or the song? Neither? Well why the hell are people supporting the REAL architects of that video vicariously through her?

poop, snot, crap and spit.

flower

WTF??
avatar
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511
Location : Fort Wayne

Back to top Go down

Re: Kanye West: WTF!!!!

Post  Guest on Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:04 pm

IrishGuy wrote:
meta4 wrote:Hey, I don't particularly like the fact that she's trying to make inroads into country music without having the slightest hit of country style. She can eat a pile of cat poop for all I care. Sing some good songs like Beyonce and maybe that won't happen next time. Ms. Swift go cry in your bedroom and film it for that next video.

Oh poor me... boo hoo, wah waaaaaah. Where's my Firetruckin' award, Huh? Can anyone tell me when I'm gonna get mine?

Correct me if I'm wrong but does Taylor Swift make the video or the song? Neither? Well why the hell are people supporting the REAL architects of that video vicariously through her?

poop, snot, crap and spit.

flower

WTF??

The next reality TV show should be titled 'who's the biggest asshole'. I tell ya, then I'd at least have a shot at winning something. Speaking of ME, it's about time It's all about ME. Y'all can eat a bag o' dicks if you don't like me, I don't care... I'm firetrucking meta4 DO YOU HEAR ME? META4!!!

affraid

Very Happy Seriously, do I have to say it? lol!
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Kanye West: WTF!!!!

Post  Canuck on Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:06 pm

Whatever the award is for is irrelevant in this instance I think.
I have no idea what kind of songs she sings.

She was nominated and however they vote or judge, she emerged as the winner.
In that case, I say let her have her time.

It was downright rude of him to take the mic from her and put her down like that, in my opinion.

If he has an opinion of her video, he can put that on his website, facebook or any other medium.

I still maintain that he is a flippin jackass...lol
avatar
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1717
Location : Kanaduh

Back to top Go down

Re: Kanye West: WTF!!!!

Post  iberlingirl on Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:08 pm

whoosieme wrote:The 1st i heard of this was when Matt Lauer was interviewing Pink this morning....she has no problem with speaking her mind...i love her. She called Kanye a "tool box" among other choice names.
Tool Shed is more like it!!
avatar
iberlingirl
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Female
Number of posts : 1185
Age : 49

Back to top Go down

Re: Kanye West: WTF!!!!

Post  Guest on Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:08 pm

I liked what Katy Perry said via twitter.

"F-U Kanye. It's like you stepped on a Kitten."
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Kanye West: WTF!!!!

Post  Canuck on Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:09 pm

meta4 wrote:
Very Happy Seriously, do I have to say it? lol!
Say what???? Razz

I'll Meta4 Firetruck you on Friday... Twisted Evil
avatar
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1717
Location : Kanaduh

Back to top Go down

Re: Kanye West: WTF!!!!

Post  Guest on Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:17 pm

Canuck wrote:
meta4 wrote:
Very Happy Seriously, do I have to say it? lol!
Say what???? Razz

I'll Meta4 Firetruck you on Friday... Twisted Evil

We'll see. Apparently, you are not very fluent in the profane. bring it on northerner! Very Happy
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Kanye West: WTF!!!!

Post  Canuck on Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:20 pm

meta4 wrote:
Canuck wrote:
meta4 wrote:
Very Happy Seriously, do I have to say it? lol!
Say what???? Razz

I'll Meta4 Firetruck you on Friday... Twisted Evil

We'll see. Apparently, you are not very fluent in the profane. bring it on northerner! Very Happy

I could make a trucker sound like a saint...dammit...dammit... Mad , there, see how that worked?

I bet now you're afraid... lol!
avatar
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1717
Location : Kanaduh

Back to top Go down

Re: Kanye West: WTF!!!!

Post  Guest on Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:25 pm

Ah, I got tired of all the sympathy for the megamillionairess. Kinda makes me want to puke. She's a product of the industry, sorry but I think sometimes you have to deal with a little unusual workplace stress.

No, it's not like stepping on a kitten. Congrats to her on the award tho.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Kanye West: WTF!!!!

Post  Canuck on Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:30 pm

meta4 wrote:Ah, I got tired of all the sympathy for the megamillionairess. Kinda makes me want to puke. She's a product of the industry, sorry but I think sometimes you have to deal with a little unusual workplace stress.

No, it's not like stepping on a kitten. Congrats to her on the award tho.

I hear ya there.

I just thought his behaviour was in poor taste.

I don't watch any of that stuff, no award shows or anything of that nature, reality shows, none of it.
avatar
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1717
Location : Kanaduh

Back to top Go down

Re: Kanye West: WTF!!!!

Post  iberlingirl on Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:18 pm

Just found his apology b4 it was taken down:

avatar
iberlingirl
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Female
Number of posts : 1185
Age : 49

Back to top Go down

Re: Kanye West: WTF!!!!

Post  LTRT on Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:41 pm

affraid

Obama calls Kanye a 'jackass'...

Dissed by the Prez.........
avatar
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Re: Kanye West: WTF!!!!

Post  IrishGuy on Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:49 am

meta4 wrote:Ah, I got tired of all the sympathy for the megamillionairess. Kinda makes me want to puke. She's a product of the industry, sorry but I think sometimes you have to deal with a little unusual workplace stress.

The only thing I know about Taylor Swift is she's pretty cute. I couldn't tell you a song she sings. That being said, get a grip man. She didn't do anything wrong. She won an award and some idiot got up on stage and stole her spotlight.
avatar
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511
Location : Fort Wayne

Back to top Go down

Re: Kanye West: WTF!!!!

Post  Pez on Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:57 am

iberlingirl wrote:Just found his apology b4 it was taken down:


EngLish muth* Fu****! Do you speak it!!!

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1979
Location : Ft Wayne

Back to top Go down

Re: Kanye West: WTF!!!!

Post  Guest on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:32 am

IrishGuy wrote:
meta4 wrote:Ah, I got tired of all the sympathy for the megamillionairess. Kinda makes me want to puke. She's a product of the industry, sorry but I think sometimes you have to deal with a little unusual workplace stress.

The only thing I know about Taylor Swift is she's pretty cute. I couldn't tell you a song she sings. That being said, get a grip man. She didn't do anything wrong. She won an award and some idiot got up on stage and stole her spotlight.

Oh, my bad. You're right, she's a tender little cute flowering megastar. Kanye is a dipshit drunk attention whore.

Peace out, I'll think about this and maybe post something else 2mrw. rabbit
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Kanye West: WTF!!!!

Post  IrishGuy on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:48 am

meta4 wrote:
IrishGuy wrote:
meta4 wrote:Ah, I got tired of all the sympathy for the megamillionairess. Kinda makes me want to puke. She's a product of the industry, sorry but I think sometimes you have to deal with a little unusual workplace stress.

The only thing I know about Taylor Swift is she's pretty cute. I couldn't tell you a song she sings. That being said, get a grip man. She didn't do anything wrong. She won an award and some idiot got up on stage and stole her spotlight.

Oh, my bad. You're right, she's a tender little cute flowering megastar. Kanye is a dipshit drunk attention whore.

Peace out, I'll think about this and maybe post something else 2mrw. rabbit

ehh, I figured that's what I would get back.
avatar
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511
Location : Fort Wayne

Back to top Go down

Re: Kanye West: WTF!!!!

Post  Guest on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:55 am

IrishGuy wrote:
meta4 wrote:
IrishGuy wrote:
meta4 wrote:Ah, I got tired of all the sympathy for the megamillionairess. Kinda makes me want to puke. She's a product of the industry, sorry but I think sometimes you have to deal with a little unusual workplace stress.

The only thing I know about Taylor Swift is she's pretty cute. I couldn't tell you a song she sings. That being said, get a grip man. She didn't do anything wrong. She won an award and some idiot got up on stage and stole her spotlight.

Oh, my bad. You're right, she's a tender little cute flowering megastar. Kanye is a dipshit drunk attention whore.

Peace out, I'll think about this and maybe post something else 2mrw. rabbit

ehh, I figured that's what I would get back.

I'm only 2% serious in this thread. Sarcastic Cynicism ... there I said it. I think genXYZ celebs are a joke. I think they'll all start to be cool when they hit mid-late thirties.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Kanye West: WTF!!!!

Post  IrishGuy on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:57 am

meta4 wrote:
IrishGuy wrote:
meta4 wrote:
IrishGuy wrote:
meta4 wrote:Ah, I got tired of all the sympathy for the megamillionairess. Kinda makes me want to puke. She's a product of the industry, sorry but I think sometimes you have to deal with a little unusual workplace stress.

The only thing I know about Taylor Swift is she's pretty cute. I couldn't tell you a song she sings. That being said, get a grip man. She didn't do anything wrong. She won an award and some idiot got up on stage and stole her spotlight.

Oh, my bad. You're right, she's a tender little cute flowering megastar. Kanye is a dipshit drunk attention whore.

Peace out, I'll think about this and maybe post something else 2mrw. rabbit

ehh, I figured that's what I would get back.

I'm only 2% serious in this thread. Sarcastic Cynicism ... there I said it. I think genXYZ celebs are a joke. I think they'll all start to be cool when they hit mid-late thirties.

I figured the sarcasm. (you a-hole, you didn't use a smiley)

...I'd still take her out to dinner, if I was single of course.
avatar
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511
Location : Fort Wayne

Back to top Go down

Re: Kanye West: WTF!!!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum