To all Chicago Bears fans...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

To all Chicago Bears fans...

Post  Cincy Fan 44 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:21 pm

You're welcome for the 'solid' the Bengals provided you this past weekend by beating the Packers! cheers

And muchias gracias for your team beating the steelers too!!! cheers cheers cheers

_________________
Life...what a great choice.
avatar
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852
Location : Wherever you can gird your loins

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Re: To all Chicago Bears fans...

Post  Pez on Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:45 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:You're welcome for the 'solid' the Bengals provided you this past weekend by beating the Packers! cheers

And muchias gracias for your team beating the steelers too!!! cheers cheers cheers


There were a ton of upsets thois weekend... how about the Jets drubbing the pats?

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1979
Location : Ft Wayne

Back to top Go down

Re: To all Chicago Bears fans...

Post  IrishGuy on Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:08 pm

4 of the top 5 AFC teams lost yesterday. (the 5th one didn't play)
avatar
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511
Location : Fort Wayne

Back to top Go down

Re: To all Chicago Bears fans...

Post  Cincy Fan 44 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:10 pm

IrishGuy wrote:4 of the top 5 AFC teams lost yesterday. (the 5th one didn't play)
I'm guessing the 5th team plays tonight, and you're not talking about the 'phins either... Smile

_________________
Life...what a great choice.
avatar
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852
Location : Wherever you can gird your loins

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Re: To all Chicago Bears fans...

Post  Pez on Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:25 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:
IrishGuy wrote:4 of the top 5 AFC teams lost yesterday. (the 5th one didn't play)
I'm guessing the 5th team plays tonight, and you're not talking about the 'phins either... Smile

It is sooooo on the colts to capitalize... sure it's early, but we were really only a game behind tennessee last year... we probabaly still would have lost the division based on H2H but it's like being the last guy on jeopary to buzz in after the first two miss it... it's technically double or nothing.

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1979
Location : Ft Wayne

Back to top Go down

Re: To all Chicago Bears fans...

Post  Cincy Fan 44 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:12 pm

H2H? (I know it's probably something really obvious but that part of my brain isn't working today.)

_________________
Life...what a great choice.
avatar
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852
Location : Wherever you can gird your loins

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Re: To all Chicago Bears fans...

Post  Scooby01_98 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:41 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:H2H? (I know it's probably something really obvious but that part of my brain isn't working today.)

head to head
avatar
Scooby01_98
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1642
Location : The Fort

http://www.nola.com

Back to top Go down

Re: To all Chicago Bears fans...

Post  Scooby01_98 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:43 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:You're welcome for the 'solid' the Bengals provided you this past weekend by beating the Packers! cheers


Definitely a surprise win by the Bears.

I'm not too sure about your "solid" win though....looks like they were trying there darnest not to win at the end.
avatar
Scooby01_98
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1642
Location : The Fort

http://www.nola.com

Back to top Go down

Re: To all Chicago Bears fans...

Post  LTRT on Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:46 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:H2H? (I know it's probably something really obvious but that part of my brain isn't working today.)

Probably due to rooting for the Bengals? Razz
avatar
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Re: To all Chicago Bears fans...

Post  Aggie Transplant on Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:01 am

Pez wrote:
There were a ton of upsets thois weekend... how about the Jets drubbing the pats?

Maybe the Texans aren't so bad after all....... At least, Tennessee shouldn't think so.

Aggie Transplant
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Female
Number of posts : 1124
Location : Houston, TX

Back to top Go down

Re: To all Chicago Bears fans...

Post  Markwes on Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:58 pm

Speaking of the Bengals, it turns out Chad Ochocinco planted the fans in those seats for his Lambeau Leap. I was watching the game when that happened and saw the Packers fan next to him giving Chad the "one-finger salute". Laughing

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Chad-Ochocinco-planted-those-Bengals-fans-in-the?urn=nfl,191579

Edit: I found a video on it.
http://ballhype.com/video/chad-ochocinco-lambeau-leap/
avatar
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096
Age : 52
Location : asylum

Back to top Go down

Re: To all Chicago Bears fans...

Post  Cincy Fan 44 on Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:13 pm

That Ochocinco is quite the character! Very Happy

_________________
Life...what a great choice.
avatar
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852
Location : Wherever you can gird your loins

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Re: To all Chicago Bears fans...

Post  Markwes on Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:40 pm

Da Bears are 2 and 1. Woo hoo!!

And, yes Cincy, props to the Bengals who are also 2 and 1. Go teams that start with B!!
avatar
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096
Age : 52
Location : asylum

Back to top Go down

Re: To all Chicago Bears fans...

Post  Cincy Fan 44 on Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:49 pm

Markwes wrote:Da Bears are 2 and 1. Woo hoo!!

And, yes Cincy, props to the Bengals who are also 2 and 1. Go teams that start with B!!
You mean the C.B. teams, right?

_________________
Life...what a great choice.
avatar
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852
Location : Wherever you can gird your loins

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Re: To all Chicago Bears fans...

Post  Markwes on Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:26 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:
Markwes wrote:Da Bears are 2 and 1. Woo hoo!!

And, yes Cincy, props to the Bengals who are also 2 and 1. Go teams that start with B!!
You mean the C.B. teams, right?
Yes except for the Cleveland Browns of course. Very Happy
avatar
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096
Age : 52
Location : asylum

Back to top Go down

Re: To all Chicago Bears fans...

Post  Cincy Fan 44 on Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:32 pm

Markwes wrote:
Cincy Fan 44 wrote:
Markwes wrote:Da Bears are 2 and 1. Woo hoo!!

And, yes Cincy, props to the Bengals who are also 2 and 1. Go teams that start with B!!
You mean the C.B. teams, right?
Yes except for the Cleveland Browns of course. Very Happy
I did forget about them. No wonder...if it's brown, flush it down.

_________________
Life...what a great choice.
avatar
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852
Location : Wherever you can gird your loins

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Re: To all Chicago Bears fans...

Post  IrishGuy on Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:38 pm

Q. What is today's reason that it sucks to be a Bears fan?

A. Rex Grossman is your QB of the decade. bwaahaaahaaa Razz

http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?story_id=6558
avatar
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511
Location : Fort Wayne

Back to top Go down

Re: To all Chicago Bears fans...

Post  Scooby01_98 on Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:22 pm

That's okay the Bears have hired Mike Martz to get the offense going and QB Jay Cutler. Those distance memories of Grossman will be long forgotten.

http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/news/story?id=4877772
avatar
Scooby01_98
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1642
Location : The Fort

http://www.nola.com

Back to top Go down

Re: To all Chicago Bears fans...

Post  Markwes on Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:02 pm

IrishGuy wrote:Q. What is today's reason that it sucks to be a Bears fan?

A. Rex Grossman is your QB of the decade. bwaahaaahaaa Razz

http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?story_id=6558
Ugh, that is depressing. I will say though, when Grossman was good, he was really good. Unfortunately, once he started making a couple bad throws, he completely unraveled.
avatar
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096
Age : 52
Location : asylum

Back to top Go down

Re: To all Chicago Bears fans...

Post  Cincy Fan 44 on Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:26 pm

Would it be a fair assessment that the only reason Peyton has won a Super Bowl is because he was playing a team with a mediocre QB? Hmmm... Razz

_________________
Life...what a great choice.
avatar
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852
Location : Wherever you can gird your loins

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Re: To all Chicago Bears fans...

Post  IrishGuy on Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:47 am

Markwes wrote:
IrishGuy wrote:Q. What is today's reason that it sucks to be a Bears fan?

A. Rex Grossman is your QB of the decade. bwaahaaahaaa Razz

http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?story_id=6558
Ugh, that is depressing. I will say though, when Grossman was good, he was really good. Unfortunately, once he started making a couple bad throws, he completely unraveled.

That statement is spot on. He had a Favre type of streaky play potential in him, but just messed it up every time.
avatar
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511
Location : Fort Wayne

Back to top Go down

Re: To all Chicago Bears fans...

Post  IrishGuy on Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:49 am

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:Would it be a fair assessment that the only reason Peyton has won a Super Bowl is because he was playing a team with a mediocre QB? Hmmm... Razz

ehh...could be. In the past years I would have put more blame on his own crappy defense. This year the other team was better that day, and they wanted it more.
avatar
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511
Location : Fort Wayne

Back to top Go down

Re: To all Chicago Bears fans...

Post  Pez on Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:22 am

I miss saying "Sexy Rexy..." Va-Jay-Jay Cutler just doesnt roll off the tongue as well.

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1979
Location : Ft Wayne

Back to top Go down

Re: To all Chicago Bears fans...

Post  Pez on Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:24 am

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:Would it be a fair assessment that the only reason Peyton has won a Super Bowl is because he was playing a team with a mediocre QB? Hmmm... Razz

I'm not sure. I'm imagining a hypothetical where the Colts Defense leaves the field on the third quarter of that superbowl. Two plays later the Bears scored.

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1979
Location : Ft Wayne

Back to top Go down

Re: To all Chicago Bears fans...

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum