Rush buying the Rams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rush buying the Rams

Post  Scooby01_98 on Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:35 am

I know Rush Limbaugh is controversial, however I can not believe all the people whining about this possibly happening. Especially Sharpton and Jackson who are just as controversial on the opposite side. I say if you got the bucks to buy it, so what.

Really can he be any worse than Al Davis and some of the other owners. He can't be worse than Michael Vick, Pacman Jones and some of the other convicted thugs.
Scooby01_98
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1642

http://www.nola.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rush buying the Rams

Post  Guest on Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:18 am

Scooby01_98 wrote:I know Rush Limbaugh is controversial, however I can not believe all the people whining about this possibly happening. Especially Sharpton and Jackson who are just as controversial on the opposite side. I say if you got the bucks to buy it, so what.

Really can he be any worse than Al Davis and some of the other owners. He can't be worse than Michael Vick, Pacman Jones and some of the other convicted thugs.

Right on the money.

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun on Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:24 am

i think he has every right to buy them. and the players have every right to decide if they will play for him. i dont think the players view on the possible rush buy is reflected in the word "controversial". i think "blatant proudly racist for a boss" is a more factual description.
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby01_98 on Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:40 am

floridafun wrote: i think "blatant proudly racist for a boss" is a more factual description.

And you get this opinion about Rush based on what? His McNabb comments? Which was a pretty actual statement in my opinion. My biggest fear was somehow McNabb was going to the Bears a year or so ago when this was the "buzz" in the sports community. My opinion had nothing to do with race just football stats.
Scooby01_98
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1642

http://www.nola.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top