Penn Station - smaller subs?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Penn Station - smaller subs?

Post  Guest on Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:33 pm

Anyone been to Penn Station lately? Seems their subs have gotten smaller since I last visited... same length only skinnier.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Penn Station - smaller subs?

Post  Canuck on Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:54 pm

meta4 wrote:Anyone been to Penn Station lately? Seems their subs have gotten smaller since I last visited... same length only skinnier.

So what you're saying is, size does matter...EH? Razz
avatar
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1717
Location : Kanaduh

Back to top Go down

Re: Penn Station - smaller subs?

Post  Guest on Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:45 pm

Canuck wrote:
meta4 wrote:Anyone been to Penn Station lately? Seems their subs have gotten smaller since I last visited... same length only skinnier.

So what you're saying is, size does matter...EH? Razz

Hell yeah it does! IMO, $10 for a 10" sub that's 30-40% smaller than it was a year ago is a huge reduction in value.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Penn Station - smaller subs?

Post  LTRT on Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:53 pm

meta4 wrote:
Canuck wrote:
meta4 wrote:Anyone been to Penn Station lately? Seems their subs have gotten smaller since I last visited... same length only skinnier.

So what you're saying is, size does matter...EH? Razz

Hell yeah it does! IMO, $10 for a 10" sub that's 30-40% smaller than it was a year ago is a huge reduction in value.

Saw a commercial from BK touting their $1 sammich is bigger than Wendy's double-stack. geek
avatar
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Re: Penn Station - smaller subs?

Post  Guest on Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:02 pm

It's not too hard to figure out a $10 Taj Mahal buffet is a much better value than a $10 Penn Station sammich. Since I've only been there maybe 2x in a year, I expect to much less frequent from now on.

I can't stomach anything from BK stuff. Wendy's - meh.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Penn Station - smaller subs?

Post  Canuck on Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:15 pm

I haven't eaten at the Penn Station.
I just read the menu, seems decent, the Grilled Artichoke and the Reuben sounds appealing to me.

Taj Mahal is pretty good.
It's easy to over eat at those places.

There is a new Indian restaurant here close to work that we discovered a couple of months ago.
They have a buffet, however they serve you.
Excellent grilled chicken appetizer.
avatar
Canuck
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1717
Location : Kanaduh

Back to top Go down

Re: Penn Station - smaller subs?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum