Just when you thought she couldnt get dumber, Palin delivers...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Just when you thought she couldnt get dumber, Palin delivers...

Post  Markwes on Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:27 pm

Here's what I really find interesting. All kinds of conservatives have come out and said basically the same thing as Palin. But she gets singled out as an "idiot" because everyone likes to bash on her.

No taxpayer dollars should be going to an outfit that abuses freedom of speech
Bill O'Reilly

no longer accept interview requests from NPR as long as they are going to practice a form of censorship, and since NPR is funded with public funds, it IS a form of censorship.
Mike Huckabee

The country is over $13 trillion in debt and Congress must find ways to start trimming the federal budget to cut spending. NPR and PBS get about 15 percent of their total budget through federal funding, so these programs should be able to find a way to stand on their own.
Jim DeMint
avatar
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096
Age : 53
Location : asylum

Back to top Go down

Re: Just when you thought she couldnt get dumber, Palin delivers...

Post  Pez on Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:05 am

Markwes wrote:Here's what I really find interesting. All kinds of conservatives have come out and said basically the same thing as Palin. But she gets singled out as an "idiot" because everyone likes to bash on her.

No taxpayer dollars should be going to an outfit that abuses freedom of speech
Bill O'Reilly

no longer accept interview requests from NPR as long as they are going to practice a form of censorship, and since NPR is funded with public funds, it IS a form of censorship.
Mike Huckabee

The country is over $13 trillion in debt and Congress must find ways to start trimming the federal budget to cut spending. NPR and PBS get about 15 percent of their total budget through federal funding, so these programs should be able to find a way to stand on their own.
Jim DeMint

Bill O'Reilly - Is intentionally being obtuse in that he does not realize that this is not a freedom of speech issue. Is smart enough to know that, but apparently is dumbing it down for his conservative audience?

Mike Huckabee - Is likely not smart enough to realize that this is not a freedom of speech issue. Will see if he actually follows through.

Jim DeMint - The only one actually in a position to do what he says. Go for it I guess. I'm skeptical of the 15% figure, and not sure why PBS is mentioned, but... I'm pretty sure that if the fed desires to cut off funding, NPR and PBS will survive.

Oh, and I singled Palin out as an idiot because she is an idiot.

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1979
Location : Ft Wayne

Back to top Go down

Re: Just when you thought she couldnt get dumber, Palin delivers...

Post  awbinfortwayne on Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:28 am

Pez wrote:
awbinfortwayne wrote:
Markwes wrote:
Pez wrote:"At a time when our country is dangerously in debt and looking for areas of federal spending to cut, I think we've found a good candidate for defunding. National Public Radio is a public institution that directly or indirectly exists because the taxpayers fund it," Palin wrote.

How do people that like Sarah Palin view somehow miss the fact that she is a complete and utter fool?
I guess I'm confused. This comment makes her a complete and utter fool?

She just knows how to get under the lefties skin. They can't take it and they know they are going to get their ass kicked this election.

Wow... how much time did you spend researching such a salient point?

We'll find out who is right tomorrow Mr. Knowitall!!!!

awbinfortwayne
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Male
Number of posts : 60
Location : FORT WAYNE!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Just when you thought she couldnt get dumber, Palin delivers...

Post  awbinfortwayne on Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:29 am

Pez wrote:
awbinfortwayne wrote:
Pez wrote:
Cincy Fan 44 wrote:National
Progressive
Radio

Razz


Yea, progress sucks.

Obama's really making progress isn't he? If that's the measuring stick of progress then you are right.....progress sucks!

Thats clever, except for where it's not.

And you are right except when you are wrong.

awbinfortwayne
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Male
Number of posts : 60
Location : FORT WAYNE!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Just when you thought she couldnt get dumber, Palin delivers...

Post  Pez on Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:25 pm

awbinfortwayne wrote:
Pez wrote:
awbinfortwayne wrote:
Markwes wrote:
Pez wrote:"At a time when our country is dangerously in debt and looking for areas of federal spending to cut, I think we've found a good candidate for defunding. National Public Radio is a public institution that directly or indirectly exists because the taxpayers fund it," Palin wrote.

How do people that like Sarah Palin view somehow miss the fact that she is a complete and utter fool?
I guess I'm confused. This comment makes her a complete and utter fool?

She just knows how to get under the lefties skin. They can't take it and they know they are going to get their ass kicked this election.

Wow... how much time did you spend researching such a salient point?

We'll find out who is right tomorrow Mr. Knowitall!!!!

Wow... are you 12? Did you get decent candy last night?

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1979
Location : Ft Wayne

Back to top Go down

Re: Just when you thought she couldnt get dumber, Palin delivers...

Post  Markwes on Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:08 pm

Pez wrote:Oh, and I singled Palin out as an idiot because she is an idiot.
I've known a few idiots over the years, and it's safe to say that none of them were capable of working their way up to the ranks of governor of a U.S. state or vice-presidential candidate. But you're entitled to your opinion.
avatar
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096
Age : 53
Location : asylum

Back to top Go down

Re: Just when you thought she couldnt get dumber, Palin delivers...

Post  Pez on Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:18 am

Markwes wrote:
Pez wrote:Oh, and I singled Palin out as an idiot because she is an idiot.
I've known a few idiots over the years, and it's safe to say that none of them were capable of working their way up to the ranks of governor of a U.S. state or vice-presidential candidate. But you're entitled to your opinion.

I cant refudiate your logic... you say potatoe, I say potato...

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1979
Location : Ft Wayne

Back to top Go down

Re: Just when you thought she couldnt get dumber, Palin delivers...

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum