The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

favorite picky veggie eater vegetable recipe?

Go down

favorite picky veggie eater vegetable recipe? Empty favorite picky veggie eater vegetable recipe?

Post  RahimBhai Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:28 am

I am a former chef and both my nephews and my niece never liked sweet potatos, so I made a sweet potato pie from Canadian Thanksgiving in October one year, now I have to make it every year or else.

Also if you make them fun either for kids or sneak them into something like quiches, or appetizers, I made in one of my restaurants a filo and veggie strudel with greek keflatori cheese. I sold on average 5 a week, and some pepole could not believe there was 9 veg in the filling (peppers, onions, cabbage, zuccihini, carrots, mushrooms, leeks, eggplant and spinach), I sauted them cut in small pieces, zapped them for 3 to 5 spins in the food processor and then added the cheese, breadcrumb and seasoned it with fresh herbs and then made the strudel.

When you trying to get anyone over 16 to try something it is best to try to get to there health and nutrition vein, make it sound like it will help you live longer??

RahimBhai
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Male
Number of posts : 16

Back to top Go down