The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I believe this goes under this area

+2
Aggie Transplant
Mort
6 posters

Go down

Which is best?

I believe this goes under this area  Vote_lcap25%I believe this goes under this area  Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
I believe this goes under this area  Vote_lcap0%I believe this goes under this area  Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
I believe this goes under this area  Vote_lcap25%I believe this goes under this area  Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

I believe this goes under this area  Empty I believe this goes under this area

Post  Mort Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:12 pm

Mort
Mort
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1400

https://therealboard.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

I believe this goes under this area  Empty Re: I believe this goes under this area

Post  Aggie Transplant Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:09 pm

Mort, I only get one light show (Amazing Grace) when I click on the link.

Very cool, BTW.

I'm a doofus -- didn't scroll down far enough.

Last edited by Aggie Transplant on Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Aggie Transplant
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Female
Number of posts : 1124

Back to top Go down

I believe this goes under this area  Empty Re: I believe this goes under this area

Post  Shopaholic Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:53 pm

Does anyone know who does that version of the Sugar Plum Fairies in the 3rd video? I heard it the other day but have no idea who this arrangement is by.
Shopaholic
Shopaholic
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Female
Number of posts : 464

Back to top Go down

Post  Pez Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:12 pm

I hate to Bah Humbug, but I just dont dig any of these. I admire the geekery necessary to make 64,000 of anything do what you want when you want, but I just dont get it.

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1979

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:29 pm

I voted for #5 mostly because I'm getting a little tired of techno-Christmas music, but they are all impressive. I'm pretty happy to get a couple sets of icicle lights up each year.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:35 pm

Markwes wrote:...I'm getting a little tired of techno-Christmas music, but they are all impressive. I'm pretty happy to get a couple sets of icicle lights up each year.

Same here, I think our house was the best on the block this year. Nothing but a 3' lighted wreath with only one extension cord. Smile
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down