Patriots predictions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Patriots predictions

Post  Guest on Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:23 pm

I think the pats struggle this year to remain over .500... Randy Moss starts saying that he plays for himself when he wants to play, Coach Bill anally rapes Tom Brady's poodle, Tedy Bruschi and Chuck Norris fight, wiping out most of the eastern seaboard of the US.

Back to top Go down

Re: Patriots predictions

Post  Cincy Fan 44 on Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:30 pm

pez wrote:I think the pats struggle this year to remain over .500... Randy Moss starts saying that he plays for himself when he wants to play, Coach Bill anally rapes Tom Brady's poodle, Tedy Bruschi and Chuck Norris fight, wiping out most of the eastern seaboard of the US.
Not that I want to see it, but I'm sure knowing Bill, he'll probably tape the poodle stuff. lol!

So, what the Colts will go 16-0?

Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:53 pm

Nah... call me crazy, but I think the colts are better off as a #3 seed in the playoffs. So I'm hoping for 13-3, or 12-4ish

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 on Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:04 pm

pez wrote:Nah... call me crazy, but I think the colts are better off as a #3 seed in the playoffs. So I'm hoping for 13-3, or 12-4ish
Heck, call me crazier, but we Bengals fans just wish for a winning record, and no additional arrests out of our players! We have lofty standards you know.

Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  IrishGuy on Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:33 pm

pez wrote:Nah... call me crazy, but I think the colts are better off as a #3 seed in the playoffs. So I'm hoping for 13-3, or 12-4ish

That's been the general preseason consensus for a few years now. Barring major injuries, the team is stacked this year. They had a few sore spots last year. Pass rusher when Freeney and Mathis were out. They drafted two DE's who are very promising. They needed depth in the O-line, they drafted 3 centers. Yeah, when every other team loses 3 centers to injury, we'll still be good. Joking, 2 of those will be used as guards or tackles. Adding Dom Rhodes was by far the best offseason move this team could have made. He knows the offense, he can pick up a blitzing linebacker and he can catch the pill. I still wish they would have drafted a cornerback for depth and to use in the nickel.
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511

Back to top Go down

Post  IrishGuy on Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:36 pm

Oh yeah, the Pats. I think they will win their division with the Bills in second place. I don't see them having the dominance that they had last year. Teams will figure out, stop Moss and Welker, make Maroney run the ball.
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby01_98 on Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:09 pm

Pats win there division (really no competition there). Beat the Colts in the playoffs (if they don't get beaten before playing them). Won't award them the super bowl just yet though.
Scooby01_98
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1642

http://www.nola.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:15 am

I'd put the over/under line for losses for the pats at 2. I think they'll be right there.. though I could see them going 16-0 again. Their first 4 games are cake walks.. KC, NYJ, Dolphins, Niners.. then they go to San Diego.. if they are healthy, I can see the Chargers winning that game finally. Plus they are in Indy this year for a late night Sunday game, that should be a W for the Colts and last game of the year is at Buffalo, who gave them a problem last year and should be better this year.. so.. who knows.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:19 am

cardinal5150 wrote:I'd put the over/under line for losses for the pats at 2. I think they'll be right there.. though I could see them going 16-0 again. Their first 4 games are cake walks.. KC, NYJ, Dolphins, Niners.. then they go to San Diego.. if they are healthy, I can see the Chargers winning that game finally. Plus they are in Indy this year for a late night Sunday game, that should be a W for the Colts and last game of the year is at Buffalo, who gave them a problem last year and should be better this year.. so.. who knows.

so whats the over under for anally raping the poodle and having a lackey film it?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top