The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You spin me right round baby, right round, Like a record baby, right round

5 posters

Go down

You spin me right round baby, right round, Like a record baby, right round Empty You spin me right round baby, right round, Like a record baby, right round

Post  Guest Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:11 am

Watch the image below, then reply if she's moving clockwise or counter-clockwise. Don't read the spoiler til you've already posted your response. DO IT! DO IT NOW! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!

You spin me right round baby, right round, Like a record baby, right round 05693110

Spoiler:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

You spin me right round baby, right round, Like a record baby, right round Empty Re: You spin me right round baby, right round, Like a record baby, right round

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:18 am

Haven't read the spoiler, but I think she goes clockwise for a bit, then counter-clockwise for a little bit. If you watch closely you can actually see where it changes.

Of course I'll probably read the spoiler and be completely wrong.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

You spin me right round baby, right round, Like a record baby, right round Empty Re: You spin me right round baby, right round, Like a record baby, right round

Post  IrishGuy Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:22 am

I don't know which way she's spinning, but I think I saw some nipple!!
IrishGuy
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:33 am

Clockwise, didn't we have this on the old board?
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:37 am

I guarantee it's clockwise. Prove me wrong Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:42 am

LTRT wrote:Clockwise, didn't we have this on the old board?

possibly. it's been around for a while. did you have the one with the chess pieces as well?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:48 am

If she was going clockwise or counter-clockwise, wouldn't she be doing flips?

No, I get it. It means looking from above. I say clockwise but if I concentrate enough I can see the other way too.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:04 pm

Markwes wrote: I say clockwise but if I concentrate enough I can see the other way too.

If I concentrate enough, she becomes three dimensional and blows me a kiss, then puts coms clothes on.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:17 pm

Great, now I have that frickin' "You Spin Me" song stuck in my head.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:18 pm

You spin me right round baby, right round, Like a record baby, right round 340310

How many faces can you find?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:21 pm

Markwes wrote:Great, now I have that frickin' "You Spin Me" song stuck in my head.

could be worse. be glad that I didn't use Mmmbop, ba du ba dop, Ba du bop, ba du ba dop, Ba du bop, ba du ba dop ,Ba du
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggie Transplant Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:28 pm

I had posted this on the old Board.

Clockwise, babe.

Aggie Transplant
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Female
Number of posts : 1124

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:29 pm

Vis wrote:
Markwes wrote:Great, now I have that frickin' "You Spin Me" song stuck in my head.

could be worse. be glad that I didn't use Mmmbop, ba du ba dop, Ba du bop, ba du ba dop, Ba du bop, ba du ba dop ,Ba du
Or it could be "It's the story, of a lovely lady..."

Now I ask you, which one is worse?!?
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:32 pm

Typical liberal here ... one time I see it going clockwise, next time counter-clockwise.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:33 pm

Bman wrote:Typical liberal here ... one time I see it going clockwise, next time counter-clockwise.
FLIP-FLOPPER!
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:29 pm

Vis wrote:You spin me right round baby, right round, Like a record baby, right round 340310

How many faces can you find?

I found 7.. how many did I miss?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:31 pm

I saw it clockwise.. and she doesn't flip flop or move.. or flash anyone.. BOGUS!

I work in a very detail oriented job and yet I'm a big picture guy.. no wonder i get so bored here...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:26 pm

cardinal5150 wrote: I found 7.. how many did I miss?

None Shocked
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:27 am

Vis wrote:
cardinal5150 wrote: I found 7.. how many did I miss?

None Shocked

wooo hoooo! king
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down