Manly TV Programming

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Manly TV Programming

Post  LTRT on Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:25 am

What are some of your favs? Don't sit there and tell me you all watch reruns of Friends or What Not to Wear with the wives. affraid

Ice Road Truckers is a must watch right now.
avatar
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Re: Manly TV Programming

Post  Cincy Fan 44 on Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:30 am

In a house full of kids under the age of 4, Reds baseball games are about as 'manly' as I can get. Outside of that, 24 is a must watch for me. Stupid writer's strike cancelled this past season, but I hear there's going to be a 2 hour 'pre-quel' this Fall leading up to the beginning of the next season in January.

_________________
Life...what a great choice.
avatar
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852
Location : Wherever you can gird your loins

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Manly TV Programming

Post  Shopaholic on Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:25 am

We haven't found "Ice Road Truckers" nearly exciting this season as last. However we are avid "Deadliest Catch" fans. I cannot believe I forgot to set the FIOS to remind me last week with Phil's health. Grrrr.

Our house also watches a lot of "How It's Made" That's the hubby's favorite show.
avatar
Shopaholic
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Female
Number of posts : 464
Age : 41
Location : Shopping at a mall near you.

Back to top Go down

Re: Manly TV Programming

Post  Guest on Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:57 am

Shopaholic wrote:We haven't found "Ice Road Truckers" nearly exciting this season as last. However we are avid "Deadliest Catch" fans. I cannot believe I forgot to set the FIOS to remind me last week with Phil's health. Grrrr.

Our house also watches a lot of "How It's Made" That's the hubby's favorite show.

How it's made is awesome. I love the style of that show... the facts and just the facts. They dont dress it up at all, just show you how it's made.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Manly TV Programming

Post  Guest on Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:08 am

pez wrote:
Shopaholic wrote:We haven't found "Ice Road Truckers" nearly exciting this season as last. However we are avid "Deadliest Catch" fans. I cannot believe I forgot to set the FIOS to remind me last week with Phil's health. Grrrr.

Our house also watches a lot of "How It's Made" That's the hubby's favorite show.

How it's made is awesome. I love the style of that show... the facts and just the facts. They dont dress it up at all, just show you how it's made.

I only get broadcast TV at home but whenever I'm over at the in-laws and How It's Made comes on I'm glued to it.

Yes, it's a great show!
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Manly TV Programming

Post  Guest on Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:21 am

Man -vs- Wild
Survivorman (if a new season would ever start)
The Ultimate Fighter
Cubs baseball
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Manly TV Programming

Post  anderson on Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:05 pm

Fleek wrote:Man -vs- Wild
Survivorman (if a new season would ever start)
The Ultimate Fighter
Cubs baseball

^ that minus the baseball and...

Unbeatable Bansuke
Ninja Warrior
The Soup
Squidbillies
Metalacolypse
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
VH1 Classic
avatar
anderson
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Male
Number of posts : 113
Age : 38
Location : If there is a bright center of the universe, we're on the planet it's furthest from.

http://www.dirtyfootfamily.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Manly TV Programming

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum