The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IU Conspiracy?

2 posters

Go down

IU Conspiracy? Empty IU Conspiracy?

Post  LTRT Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:45 pm

What a cry baby Laughing
Something fishy in Sampson’s demise

I smell a rat in the IU coaching mystery. Coach Kelvin Sampson’s team wins 20 games and is competing for the Big Ten championship and — boom — he suddenly becomes a criminal. Just prior to this, Texas Tech’s coach with an 11-11 record decides to resign.

WOWO radio, The Journal Gazette, TV channels 21 and 33 and all the Granite Broadcasting monopoly begin to demonize Coach Sampson. Is anyone but me beginning to recognize a scheme developing?

Will these schemers prepare the way to bring back the borderline sociopath to begin his “mind control” B.S. at IU again?

The Wisconsin game was very important for the Hoosiers to win the Big Ten. Suspiciously, the bombshell was released to sabotage the needed victory. I feel great sorrow for Coach Sampson and the IU basketball team and what the schemers have done to them.

Perhaps justice will prevail and the filthy schemers will be exposed for who they are in time for IU to win the NCAA Tournament.

John N. Moyer New Haven
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

IU Conspiracy? Empty Re: IU Conspiracy?

Post  Guest Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:38 pm

wow this man is OUT there!
Anonymous