The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jason Witlock Article

Go down

Jason Witlock Article Empty Jason Witlock Article

Post  IrishGuy Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:00 pm

Check out the article that Jason Witlock wrote. Most notably, take a look at number 2. This is a national writer, not some local brown noser.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/8449654?MSNHPHMA
IrishGuy
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511

Back to top Go down

Jason Witlock Article Empty Re: Jason Witlock Article

Post  Guest Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:12 pm

lol.. Whitlock is a Cardinal alum.. he's always talking about how they're going to win games or go places.. his e-mail address is CardinalAlum2001 or some reference to BSU.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  IrishGuy Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:24 pm

cardinal5150 wrote:lol.. Whitlock is a Cardinal alum.. he's always talking about how they're going to win games or go places.. his e-mail address is CardinalAlum2001 or some reference to BSU.

Haha, I didn't know he was a BSU guy. I knew they had a decent qb, but to run the table and give the BCS a run is a pretty bold prediction if I've ever seen one. Maybe I should take back my original statement about him not being a brown noser. He sounds more like a homer.
IrishGuy
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:53 pm

He's a 100% homer.. but if BSU is ever to do something good, this is the year. Their QB is really good, they have the best TE in the league, a stud receiver and a very good coach. Their little former Snider RB is pretty good as well, and they boast one of the best punters in the nation.

The problem is one of the directional michigan's also has a stud QB and runs a better offense (Central I think?).

BSU has Northeastern at home (not even sure they are a 1-A school), then Navy at home (who they beat last year at Navy), at Indiana (will the Hoosiers ever come to Muncie?) and at Western Kentucky for their non-conference games. 4 games that are very realistic for BSU to win. But they go to Central Michigan towards the end of the year, should be for the MAC West title.

Actually.. that Navy game is a Friday night game... might have to see if anyone wants to go...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum