The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hillary had to squeeze

4 posters

Go down

Hillary had to squeeze Empty Hillary had to squeeze

Post  moondrop Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:33 am

Hillary in Elevator Mishap

August 28, 2008 12:44 AM

DENVER, Colo. -- Sen. Hillary Clinton, D-N.Y., was already not having the Democratic National Convention that she'd been hoping for, her and her husband's well-received speeches notwithstanding.

Then it got worse.

After Wednesday night's festivities ended, there was a minor elevator mishap at the Pepsi Center that involved Clinton, sources tell ABC News.

Apparently, the elevator got stuck between floors, stranding Sen. Clinton and others for several minutes. The doors needed to be pushed open and those in the elevator -- including Sen. Clinton -- needed to be lifted and squeezed out.

Clinton was seen leaving the scene looking a tad shell-shocked, but an aide says, "She's fine."

- jpt

How funny Laughing

moondrop
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Female
Number of posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Hillary had to squeeze Empty Re: Hillary had to squeeze

Post  Guest Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:13 am

Thanks. That's about as interesting as talking about the turd I shat from my bowels yesterday.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:36 am

meta4 wrote:Thanks. That's about as interesting as talking about the turd I shat from my bowels yesterday.
I don't know. Turds can be quite riveting discussion. Most of all I'm glad to finally know that 'shat' is the past tense of 'shit'. For years I wondered if the proper term was shat or shitted. Do you know what the past participle is? 'I have shat' or 'I have shitten'?
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:37 am

Markwes wrote:
meta4 wrote:Thanks. That's about as interesting as talking about the turd I shat from my bowels yesterday.
I don't know. Turds can be quite riveting discussion. Most of all I'm glad to finally know that 'shat' is the past tense of 'shit'. For years I wondered if the proper term was shat or shitted. Do you know what the past participle is? 'I have shat' or 'I have shitten'?

Shot.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:46 am

I'm bettin' it was weak... Razz
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:13 am

Come on guys, I'm trying to eat breakfast. lol!
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down