The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hubub over discarded, unused flags at DNC

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hubub over discarded, unused flags at DNC - Page 2 Empty Re: Hubub over discarded, unused flags at DNC

Post  moondrop Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:26 pm

http://www.ushistory.org/betsy/flagetiq.html

So because Bush or McCain did something wrong it is ok for BO to do something wrong also.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

read site above very interesting.

moondrop
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Female
Number of posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Hubub over discarded, unused flags at DNC - Page 2 Empty Re: Hubub over discarded, unused flags at DNC

Post  Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:00 pm

moondrop wrote:http://www.ushistory.org/betsy/flagetiq.html
read site above very interesting.

Hubub over discarded, unused flags at DNC - Page 2 12210010

Does this count as acceptable use of the flag?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:39 am

Markwes wrote:
meta4 wrote:Please moon... wear the pretty rope necklace

[imagine middle finger]

meta4 wrote:If you've been paying attention, I have spoken up when I thought Bman was overly harsh with his words before.
Hey bud, just wanted you to know I'm calling you out for being overly harsh.

cmon meta..dont pick on marks special friend..its one of his top 3 subjects where he draws the line rendeer
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:36 am

floridafun wrote:
Markwes wrote:
meta4 wrote:Please moon... wear the pretty rope necklace

[imagine middle finger]

meta4 wrote:If you've been paying attention, I have spoken up when I thought Bman was overly harsh with his words before.
Hey bud, just wanted you to know I'm calling you out for being overly harsh.

cmon meta..dont pick on marks special friend..its one of his top 3 subjects where he draws the line rendeer

He draws with crayons... I just hope he doesn't get huffy and take his ball and go home Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:54 pm

the worst part of that would be..with doe losing her support system here maybe she would go too cheers

altho if not discussing politics or abortion or catholicism, i would kinda miss mark!
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:54 pm

floridafun wrote:the worst part of that would be..with doe losing her support system here maybe she would go too cheers

altho if not discussing politics or abortion or catholicism, i would kinda miss mark!
Aw gee, I'm kind of tearing up now, uh, sorta. Very Happy
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:48 am

Oh fer crying out loud... Just because Markwes doesnt have the desire to roast doe in the way that some others might (raises hand), or the fact that he called out meta for what he felt was going too far doesnt mean he's her support system. Calling him such is pretty juvenile, as Markwes did nothing but (reluctantly) express his opinion.

He's probabaly pissed that I even made this post. He's a good guy and a good friend that we dont always agree with. If the board needs to be a circle jerk of everyone agreeing with everyone else then I will be gone quite soon.

The doe situation is annoying, sure, but the foe list is an effective was of people being able to ignore her if they choose... but seriously? Attacking someone for defending someone else? Did it happen by the swing set or the monkey bars?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:51 am

Excellent point Pez. cheers BTW, I heard it was at the teeter totter. Laughing
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:04 am

A GIANT COOKIE FOR PEZ!

cheers cheers cheers
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:39 am

I think it is great that Pez, Cincy and LTRT came to Markwes' defense. Just mocking Mark for his comment to Meta and I about Meta defending me. Get off my shit everyone ... lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:20 pm

Thanks Pez. I'm glad to see someone understands that an omission of responding to Doe's posts isn't an endorsement of them. The particular post that seems to be in question where I "defended" Moondrop wasn't really a defense but rather an observation of what I viewed as hypocrisy of the poster. I didn't care who it was directed to. Personally, this "my special friend Doe" stuff is more annoying that anything she has ever said.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:25 am

pez--"Attacking someone for defending someone else? Did it happen by the swing set or the monkey bars?"

i am rather surprised you really think this is the first or worst example of such a thing on this board..but whatever.

mark--"Personally, this "my special friend Doe" stuff is more annoying that anything she has ever said." i think your reading alot more into my wording than i ever intended.
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2