The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FREE Sarah Palin

3 posters

Go down

FREE Sarah Palin Empty FREE Sarah Palin

Post  Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:59 pm

Good article from Campbell Brown on why the McCain/Palin camp is actually the ones treating Sarah in a sexist way. Shame on them ...

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/09/24/campbell.brown.palin/index.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

FREE Sarah Palin Empty Re: FREE Sarah Palin

Post  Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:16 pm

What was it that was said in the other thread.. yeah.. that's neutral... YAWN...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:42 pm

If she is qualified and capable why are they keeping her from the press? Until then we just have to assume she is NOT READY FOR PRIMETIME.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:54 pm

cardinal5150 wrote:What was it that was said in the other thread.. yeah.. that's neutral... YAWN...

It's clearly labeled commentary... as such, there is no obligation to objectivity. If you dont agree, cool...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:00 pm

it's good to see CNN dropping all pretense of being a news channel and now just shamelessly campaign for Dems.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:11 pm

O for Gods sake... it was CNN thay just published the story about Obama and Biden supporting the transportation bill that contained the now infamous bridge to nowhere earmark....

Fox news can say, "Was it a terrorist signal?" as part of a news story and not have to explain themselves... you're serously going to claim liberal bias in the media?

It's an editorial for crying out loud... it's MEANT to be opinion...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:55 am

for the neocons anything not bashing obama is a yawn experience. of course they cant say anything about what they LIKE about him....except that he isnt obama LOL! move over boys because your boy just lost the election with his time out from the debate cheers
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:11 am

FREE SARAH PALIN*

*with purchase
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:28 am

floridafun wrote:for the neocons anything not bashing obama is a yawn experience. of course they cant say anything about what they LIKE about him....except that he isnt obama LOL! move over boys because your boy just lost the election with his time out from the debate cheers
It's that kind of attitude that makes me want to go and cancel out your vote. Probably just like when I get on here saying how great and mighty (well, before the USC game) THE OSU is, people will root against them just to spite me. But no big deal, just givin' you a hard time. Razz
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:43 am

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:It's that kind of attitude that makes me want to go and cancel out your vote.

C'mon man... seriously. Are you the masked voter? The one everybody is talking about?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:46 am

meta4 wrote:
Cincy Fan 44 wrote:It's that kind of attitude that makes me want to go and cancel out your vote.

C'mon man... seriously. Are you the masked voter? The one everybody is talking about?
Did you read the rest of my post? Let me spell it out...N-O, I W-A-S-N-T S-E-R-I-O-U-S. O-K? Laughing I'm not that jaded.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:01 am

So much for a subtle tie in to your Lone Ranger joke. I guess I have to use smileys to be funny.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:46 am

meta4 wrote:So much for a subtle tie in to your Lone Ranger joke. I guess I have to use smileys to be funny.
Sorry, I figured you were referring to that...but wasn't sure.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:37 pm

OMG ... did you see this UNQUALIFIED VP Candidate Palin in her interview with Katie Couric ... she is now a sideshow, she may not be qualified to be the President of the Wasilla PTA!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:54 pm

Bman wrote:OMG ... did you see this UNQUALIFIED VP Candidate Palin in her interview with Katie Couric ... she is now a sideshow, she may not be qualified to be the President of the Wasilla PTA!!!!

Do you have a camera set up watching her every move or what? I'd hate to see you on the front page. Twisted Evil
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:20 pm

Bman wrote:OMG ... did you see this UNQUALIFIED VP Candidate Palin in her interview with Katie Couric ... she is now a sideshow, she may not be qualified to be the President of the Wasilla PTA!!!!

Yeah, that article sounded like they had a lot of fluids to clean up after that pair was finished. I mean Letterman - and I love this - replaced McCain with Keith Olberman after McCain canceled his appearance with Dave. That's telling. I love Dave. He's usetuh be kinda cool, AND he's from Indiana (graduated from that BS University too, right?)

And I watched that Letterman video. C'mon when he said something like "And lets face it, the road to the whitehouse runs right through me" I nearly spit beer all over my monitor.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:36 am

I watched the couric interview, and um... wow... just.... wow.

"Let me try to find some and I'll bring em to ya"

She's qualified to be an extra in the movie "Fargo," dontchyaknow?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down