The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mud slinging in Glass Houses

+6
floridafun
Cincy Fan 44
Scooby01_98
Markwes
LTRT
hoosierhelen
10 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mud slinging in Glass Houses - Page 2 Empty Local for more than 60+ yrs

Post  hoosierhelen Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:51 pm

I try to respect the youth, however, after reading some of your disrespectful responses to my beliefs, I am SO VERY DISAPPOINTED.

Get a grip kids - This world will never give you a break if you don't address it honestly. Fool youself and you will loose! My game has already been played. I'm comfortable (just unhappy with our nation's current condition). Do you think I need your approval? WRONG!!

Disregard my thoughts - I give a shit! I have nothing to loose. YOU do!

Helen
hoosierhelen
hoosierhelen
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Female
Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Mud slinging in Glass Houses - Page 2 Empty Re: Mud slinging in Glass Houses

Post  Guest Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:55 pm

hoosierhelen wrote:Spamming is NOT what is occurring with my post.

LIAR

I was prepared to ignore these but then Palin brought them up again on the campaign trail. John McCain says you can judge him by the company he keeps ... oh really?

John Hagee: McCain actively courted the endorsement of Rev. Hagee, a man who argued that biblical verses made clear that Adolf Hitler and the Holocaust was part of God’s plan to chase the Jews from Europe and drive them to Palestine, and who called the Catholic Church "the Great Whore".

Rick Davis: McCain's campaign manager remains the treasurer and director of his lobbying firm this year, the firm that has been paid a $15,000-a-month consulting fee from Freddie Mac. The fees continued until last month.

Rick Renzi: In October 2006, when the FBI was looking into allegations that the now indicted Rep. Rick Renzi (R-Ariz.) was under investigation for his involvement in a federal land transfer deal, Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) came to Renzi's rescue. Here's a sample of an automated robocall made to voters in Renzi's district:

"This is Sen. John McCain. I'm calling to urge you to support my friend Rep. Rick Renzi for Congress. Rick has represented the first district of Arizona with tenacity, honesty and integrity beyond reproach. I work with Rick every day and can report to you his total dedication to the people of Arizona and the United States. Please join me in supporting rural Arizona's workhorse congressman on Nov. 7."

Renzi has also been one of the co-chairmen of McCain's presidential campaign in Arizona.

Joseph "Joe Bananas" Bonano: In 1995, McCain sent birthday regards, and regrets for not attending his birthday party, to Joseph "Joe Bananas" Bonano, the head of the New York Bonano crime family, who had retired to Arizona. Five members of the Bonano family have given the maximum personal donation to the McCain campaign.

Charles Keating: nuff said.

George W. Bush: ditto.

G. Gordon Liddy: Admitted to plotting to kill if necessary and to kidnap "leftist guerillas" at the 1972 Republican National Convention, instructed his radio audience on multiple occasions on how to shoot Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms agents and also reportedly said he had named his shooting targets after Bill and Hillary Clinton.

Liddy has donated $5,000 to McCain’s campaigns since 1998, including $1,000 in February 2008. When McCain appeared on Liddy’s radio show on 11/8/07 McCain praised Liddy’s “adherence to the principles and philosophies that keep our nation great,” said he was proud of Liddy, and said that “it’s always a pleasure for me to come on your program.”

Obama was 8 years old when Ayers plotted to throw those famous bombs. In 1972, when Liddy was breaking into campaign offices and planning to kidnap and kill -- John McCain was 46, certainly old enough to form his own opinion about current events -- and he's "proud" of Liddy.

Go ahead, judge him by the company he keeps.
Is your real name Tim Goeglin? You could have at least cited the poor guy you stole from.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:58 pm

hoosierhelen wrote:I try to respect the youth, however, after reading some of your disrespectful responses to my beliefs, I am SO VERY DISAPPOINTED.

Get a grip kids - This world will never give you a break if you don't address it honestly. Fool youself and you will loose! My game has already been played. I'm comfortable (just unhappy with our nation's current condition). Do you think I need your approval? WRONG!!

Disregard my thoughts - I give a shit! I have nothing to loose. YOU do!

Helen

None of us are kids here you stupid twat... fuck off! LOSE LOSE LOSE. Although you may be loose you mean to use LOSE.

You're pissed that I called you out on exactly what you are SPAMMER.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Mud slinging in Glass Houses - Page 2 Empty Ignorance multiplies!!

Post  hoosierhelen Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:02 pm

Vis wrote:

LIAR

I was prepared to ignore these but then Palin brought them up again on the campaign trail. John McCain says you can judge him by the company he keeps ... oh really?

John Hagee: McCain actively courted the endorsement of Rev. Hagee, a man who argued that biblical verses made clear that Adolf Hitler and the Holocaust was part of God’s plan to chase the Jews from Europe and drive them to Palestine, and who called the Catholic Church "the Great Whore".

Rick Davis: McCain's campaign manager remains the treasurer and director of his lobbying firm this year, the firm that has been paid a $15,000-a-month consulting fee from Freddie Mac. The fees continued until last month.

Rick Renzi: In October 2006, when the FBI was looking into allegations that the now indicted Rep. Rick Renzi (R-Ariz.) was under investigation for his involvement in a federal land transfer deal, Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) came to Renzi's rescue. Here's a sample of an automated robocall made to voters in Renzi's district:

"This is Sen. John McCain. I'm calling to urge you to support my friend Rep. Rick Renzi for Congress. Rick has represented the first district of Arizona with tenacity, honesty and integrity beyond reproach. I work with Rick every day and can report to you his total dedication to the people of Arizona and the United States. Please join me in supporting rural Arizona's workhorse congressman on Nov. 7."

Renzi has also been one of the co-chairmen of McCain's presidential campaign in Arizona.

Joseph "Joe Bananas" Bonano: In 1995, McCain sent birthday regards, and regrets for not attending his birthday party, to Joseph "Joe Bananas" Bonano, the head of the New York Bonano crime family, who had retired to Arizona. Five members of the Bonano family have given the maximum personal donation to the McCain campaign.

G. Gordon Liddy: Admitted to plotting to kill if necessary and to kidnap "leftist guerillas" at the 1972 Republican National Convention, instructed his radio audience on multiple occasions on how to shoot Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms agents and also reportedly said he had named his shooting targets after Bill and Hillary Clinton.

Liddy has donated $5,000 to McCain’s campaigns since 1998, including $1,000 in February 2008. When McCain appeared on Liddy’s radio show on 11/8/07 McCain praised Liddy’s “adherence to the principles and philosophies that keep our nation great,” said he was proud of Liddy, and said that “it’s always a pleasure for me to come on your program.”

Obama was 8 years old when Ayers plotted to throw those famous bombs. In 1972, when Liddy was breaking into campaign offices and planning to kidnap and kill -- John McCain was 46, certainly old enough to form his own opinion about current events -- and he's "proud" of Liddy.

Is your real name Tim Goeglin? You could have at least cited the poor guy you stole from.

DUDE! WHO the Heck is Tim Goeglin? I have NO CLUE. I have heard of a Geoglein's catering service -- close as I can get to that connection!! You are one very paranoid individual when people don't see thing politically the same as you.

Should we pray?

God bless and be real!

Helen
hoosierhelen
hoosierhelen
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:09 pm

Hmmm, I thought it was original. Guess I have to take back my "well done".
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:14 pm

hoosierhelen wrote:
Vis wrote:

LIAR

DUDE! WHO the Heck is Tim Goeglin? I have NO CLUE. I have heard of a Geoglein's catering service -- close as I can get to that connection!! You are one very paranoid individual when people don't see thing politically the same as you.

Should we pray?

God bless and be real!

Helen

So you're completely throwing in the towel on the easily offended Grandma persona. You were so easy. BTW, they should have trained you better so you don't rattle so easy. It muddies the message when you fight with the regular posters. I saw you did the same thing on the board.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  hoosierhelen Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:28 pm

Markwes wrote:Hmmm, I thought it was original. Guess I have to take back my "well done".

what? you don't read the same material as your neighbor? DUDE - IF what we read is true - it is TRUE! Does ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSN, etc. not have the same stories to report when they are true?

At least that is my belief.

Helen
hoosierhelen
hoosierhelen
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Female

Back to top Go down

Mud slinging in Glass Houses - Page 2 Empty about the Grandma Persona

Post  hoosierhelen Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:33 pm

VIS,
Apparently, you act as a mentor to some on this page. I have no idea why they need your guidance - however -inasmuch as they are convinced.

IF you have no regard for your Grandmother, I have NO REGARD for you. Your lack of family values are showing bright and clear!

Helen
hoosierhelen
hoosierhelen
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:39 pm

hoosierhelen wrote:
Markwes wrote:Hmmm, I thought it was original. Guess I have to take back my "well done".

what? you don't read the same material as your neighbor? DUDE - IF what we read is true - it is TRUE! Does ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSN, etc. not have the same stories to report when they are true?

Helen

So you're justified stealing someones post and posting it on seveal other boards? How very Tim Goeglin of you.

IF you have no regard for your Grandmother, I have NO REGARD for you. Your lack of family values are showing bright and clear!

Helen

You're certifiable. FRAUD!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  hoosierhelen Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:42 pm

Vis wrote:
hoosierhelen wrote:

Helen

So you're justified stealing someones post and posting it on seveal other boards? How very Tim Goeglin of you.

Vis,
You know and I know my words are my own. Yes I cut & pasted snippets from several newspapers. I don't even know this Goeglin guy you are referring to. Where he posts is unknown to me. You are showing your own issues when you concern yourself with this.

Grow up VIS - it will help.

Helen

Helen

You're certifiable. FRAUD!
hoosierhelen
hoosierhelen
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  moondrop Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:47 pm

More an more of the people on here on posting on the JG board as well.

meta4 wrote:
hoosierhelen wrote:
LTRT wrote:Maybe it would be worth discussing if the sources weren't Huffington Post and NY Times. Suspect

We all know those all the best news sources in the world. Twisted Evil

I didn't want to bore you all with long listings of references to the topics. Google any of them and you will find numerous references to each story by many various reporting agencies.

I agree this is just the tip of the ice berg too. This is going to get very ugly.

I don't read the defunct board anymore, surprised that anyone does. To each... I suppose. What I appreciate is the succinct and referenced bullet point summary (albeit subjective as all sources seem to be). These summary points will be good for quick reference as the next few months heat up the mud.

Hehe, "just the tip" +1

moondrop
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Female
Number of posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post  moondrop Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:48 pm

hoosierhelen wrote:VIS,
Apparently, you act as a mentor to some on this page. I have no idea why they need your guidance - however -inasmuch as they are convinced.

Helen

He has no respect for our children unborn either.

moondrop
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Female
Number of posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:49 pm

Vis,
You know and I know my words are my own. Yes I cut & pasted snippets from several newspapers. I don't even know this Goeglin guy you are referring to. Where he posts is unknown to me. You are showing your own issues when you concern yourself with this.

Helen

No, no you didn't as I demonstrated. You have lied about 7 times in this thread alone. Each time I've provided evidence contrary to your claims. I'll go on a limb here and suggest you're the only one on here who doesn't know who Tim is and why I mentioned it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:52 pm

hoosierhelen wrote:

Helen
I never said the stories weren't true. It's just what does one conclude from it? I just decided it was much ado about nothing, at least from what I know about them. And I know from the interaction I have had with the libs here that all you have to do is post anything that even sounds negative toward McCain and it becomes a high five fest.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Mud slinging in Glass Houses - Page 2 Empty Christ! Who is TIm?

Post  hoosierhelen Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:01 pm

Vis wrote:
Vis,

Helen

No, no you didn't as I demonstrated. You have lied about 7 times in this thread alone. Each time I've provided evidence contrary to your claims. I'll go on a limb here and suggest you're the only one on here who doesn't know who Tim is and why I mentioned it.
hoosierhelen
hoosierhelen
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Female

Back to top Go down

Mud slinging in Glass Houses - Page 2 Empty LIed?

Post  hoosierhelen Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:04 pm

Simply because I do not do this - I must ask you - show my my lies? PLEASE!!

And Thank you!

Helen
hoosierhelen
hoosierhelen
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:08 pm

Ever heard of a "WEB SEARCH"?

2008 resignation
Beginning in the 1985, Goeglein wrote guest columns that appeared on the editorial page of the Fort Wayne News-Sentinel, a home town newspaper.[4] He was not paid for any of these.[9]

In late February 2008, journalist Nancy Nall Derringer noticed a 2008 column by Goeglein that included the name "Eugene Rosenstock-Hussey". Because "this name was so goofy, just for the hell of it, I Googled it".[10]. She found the piece to be almost word-for-word identical to a 1998 piece by Jeffrey Hart in the Dartmouth Review.[11]

On February 28, 2008, Derringer notified an editor of the News-Sentinel, and wrote about Goeglein's plagiarism the next morning on her website.[10] Readers of the website and staffers at the News-Sentinel found that at least 20 of the 38 pieces written by Goeglein between 2000 and 2008 had instances of plagiarism.[9] By mid-afternoon of February 29, 2008, CNN reported the story. The White House issued a press release later that afternoon stating that President Bush was "disappointed to learn of the matter, and he was saddened for Tim and his family. He has long appreciated Tim's service, and he knows him to be a good person who is committed to his country." The press release said that the President had accepted Goeglein's resignation.[7]

Goeglein admitted that portions of the 2008 column were used from another source without attribution. He apologized to the editors of The News-Sentinel and also said there might be other columns that contained plagiarized material.[9] As of March 3, the paper had found a total of 27 columns with plagiarism, the earliest in 1995.[12]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Goeglein
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Mud slinging in Glass Houses - Page 2 Empty Another Republican with LIES

Post  hoosierhelen Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:10 pm

What else are you? I don't even know you?
I must assume you accuse me of lies because you don't like my politics?
Please show me where I have lied? If NOT shut up!!

Helen
hoosierhelen
hoosierhelen
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby01_98 Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:39 pm

hoosier helen is definitely a spammer. I haven't seen a post from her on any other topic on this board. At least the other Obama supporters are active on the other topics and have original thoughts and comments about other things.
Scooby01_98
Scooby01_98
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1642

http://www.nola.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:23 pm

I have/had no idea who Tim Goeglin was/is until LTRT's post. Sounds like he pulled a Joe Biden? Embarassed
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:59 pm

hoosierhelen wrote:What else are you? I don't even know you?
I must assume you accuse me of lies because you don't like my politics?
Please show me where I have lied? If NOT shut up!!

Helen
Are you being serious? All I have to do is take part of your post, paste it into Google, and up comes another message board with someone else's post with the same exact words. There was no lying going on until you said those were your words.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:13 am

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:I have/had no idea who Tim Goeglin was/is until LTRT's post. Sounds like he pulled a Joe Biden? Embarassed
Then I stand corrected. It was extensively covered by both national and local media; I don't know how you missed it. It's not often that a Fort Wayne local becomes the President's speech writer and then gets fired for plagiarizing editorials. The bad blood between News Sentinel and Nancy Nall made it even bigger because they came out and defended themselves and Tim while blasting Nancy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Mort Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:09 am

lol! Nice work Vis
Mort
Mort
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1400

https://therealboard.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  loaner1 Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:17 am

Mud slinging in Glass Houses - Page 2 496511

Every board has thier spammers, so glad we have ours.

Yet she was the one that bitched about the word fuck.. HMMMMM
loaner1
loaner1
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Male
Number of posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post  Mort Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:22 am

This board was created so that your voice is heard.

I will not always be around to watch over it.

So I appointed two excellent Admin's to watch over things.

I feel they are doing what they are suppose to do watch over it.

We will have people like HH and Doe and many others to follow.

We have to be tolerant to a certain degree.

Spamming is not what this board was created for.

I stand behind Vis and Bman.
Mort
Mort
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1400

https://therealboard.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content