The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In memory of Card...

2 posters

Go down

In memory of Card... Empty In memory of Card...

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:36 am

I'm sure if he was still around here, he'd tell us about this...

MUNCIE, Ind. -- Ball State’s football team, which improved to 9-0 overall and 5-0 in the Mid-American Conference with a 45-14 home win over Northern Illinois last Wednesday, has moved up in each of three major football polls.

The Cardinals moved from 17th to 14th in the 2008 Bowl Championship Series Standings. The BCS Standings use three polls to compile their percentages -- the Harris Interactive Poll, the USA Today Coaches Poll and computer rankings. There are six computer rankings used to come up with the one-third of the BCS Standings.

Ball State moved up from 16th to 14th in The Associated Press Poll and climbed from 18th to 16th in the USA Today Coaches Poll.

Ball State, under the direction of sixth-year head coach Brady Hoke, is off to a 9-0 start for the first time since the 1965 season. This year’s rankings in the Associated Press, BCS and USA Today polls mark the first ever for the Cardinals.

Ball State is 5-0 in MAC play for the first time since the 1978 campaign when the Cardinals won all eight of their league contests.

The Cardinals will play at Miami University Tuesday in a 7 p.m. contest to be televised on ESPN2.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

In memory of Card... Empty Re: In memory of Card...

Post  Guest Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:39 am

Sweet... I plan to watch that game tuesday... I Still dont understand the college rankings (six computerized polls?)... does this mean that their scheduled gets tougher next year?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:44 am

BSU now 11-0 after last night's exciting win vs. Central Michigan! In memory of Card... 795451
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:00 am

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:BSU now 11-0 after last night's exciting win vs. Central Michigan! In memory of Card... 795451

I flipped it on in the 4th qtr to see them down by 7, but they played awesome down the stretch.

The interception at the end was a sweet way to win it.
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down