The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yay! and Crud.

5 posters

Go down

Yay!  and Crud. Empty Yay! and Crud.

Post  Aggie Transplant Wed May 27, 2009 8:55 am

Yay! Scrubs, Chuck and Dollhouse were renewed. (not 100% sure what I think of the latter series yet -- I'm only halfway through the season. But I do love Joss Whedon.)

Crud -- Reaper was cancelled.

Aggie Transplant
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Female
Number of posts : 1124

Back to top Go down

Yay!  and Crud. Empty Re: Yay! and Crud.

Post  Pez Wed May 27, 2009 9:03 am

I have Only seen scrubs and Chuck... I'm surprised Chuck is still around... it's a good show, but sooner or later you end up like Alias, where you have to keep twisting the plot around until no one knows what is going on and people get tired and do other things...

I did watch a lot of french open tennis yesterday...

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1979

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggie Transplant Wed May 27, 2009 9:25 am

Chuck was on my "maybe" list for a while, but the last few episodes of this season were really good. Plus, you gotta love anything with Scott Bakula. Yum.

French Open -- haven't watched much of it yet. Saw Roddick and Sharapova for a bit, but that's it.

Aggie Transplant
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Female
Number of posts : 1124

Back to top Go down

Post  IrishGuy Wed May 27, 2009 9:40 am

I've never watched Chuck, but I haveta say, the Chuck Chick is hotter than hot.
IrishGuy
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby01_98 Wed May 27, 2009 12:49 pm

Happy to see Chuck renewed. Possibly better ratings now since it is not up against Big Bang Theory and How I met your mother. Dollhouse I am still on the fence about. I don't watch scrubs. Wish they would have kept Eleventh Hour though.
Scooby01_98
Scooby01_98
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1642

http://www.nola.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Wed May 27, 2009 1:02 pm

I've never seen an episode of Chuck before. Mondays for me were Big Bang Theory and 24. Plus I have a whole bunch of stuff DVR'd from the past couple of months that I need to catch up on (CSI Miami, CSI Vegas). Now that Reds games are on about every night (and they're actually exciting this year to watch IMHO), it's hard to watch 'regular' network shows.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  IrishGuy Wed May 27, 2009 1:27 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:I've never seen an episode of Chuck before. Mondays for me were Big Bang Theory and 24. Plus I have a whole bunch of stuff DVR'd from the past couple of months that I need to catch up on (CSI Miami, CSI Vegas). Now that Reds games are on about every night (and they're actually exciting this year to watch IMHO), it's hard to watch 'regular' network shows.

Dude, you have kids <10 years old. How do you get to watch anything on TV? I get to watch fun stuff like anything on Noggin or Disney Channel...all day.
IrishGuy
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Wed May 27, 2009 1:58 pm

IrishGuy wrote:
Cincy Fan 44 wrote:I've never seen an episode of Chuck before. Mondays for me were Big Bang Theory and 24. Plus I have a whole bunch of stuff DVR'd from the past couple of months that I need to catch up on (CSI Miami, CSI Vegas). Now that Reds games are on about every night (and they're actually exciting this year to watch IMHO), it's hard to watch 'regular' network shows.

Dude, you have kids <10 years old. How do you get to watch anything on TV? I get to watch fun stuff like anything on Noggin or Disney Channel...all day.
To be fair, they're all less than 5...the twins are in bed by 8:30-9pm every night. The almost 5 year old follows about 15 minutes later. Last night was nice b/c the 3 oldest ones were all in bed at 8! Then I got some daddy time with the 5 month old...good times!

But I hear ya' about Noggin and Disney Channel. They would watch that a lot this winter, but now that the weather is finally pretty nice, they're outside almost constantly.

EDIT: But they're another reason (a nice one!) that I'm so far behind on the DVR. Sometimes I feel like just blowin' out everything, but then there'd certainly be a rainy day that I'd want to catch up.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum