The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bear Sterns Inquisition

Go down

Bear Sterns Inquisition Empty Bear Sterns Inquisition

Post  Guest Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:01 pm

So CNBC is playing the congressional hearing into the Bear Sterns buyout and I've since turned it on Mute cause I can only take Christopher Dodd asking "why did this happen" so many times before I want to go punch him in the neck for being an idiot.

This is probably the 4th in depth congressional hearing they've covered in the past 3 months, and every time there is congress asking the same question over and over in 10 different ways and demanding answers to questions that no one can answer (would BS still be around if you had opened the Fed window to them for example).

If this is truly how congress runs it's hearings, we need to shoot them all and start over.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Bear Sterns Inquisition Empty Re: Bear Sterns Inquisition

Post  LTRT Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:23 pm

Dodd is a real winner isn't he, maybe someone should ask him why his website 'Chris Dodd for President' is still up on the net. A quick peek @ the site shows a request for contributions to help 'retire the campaign debt'. Laughing
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:13 pm

cardinal5150 wrote:we need to shoot them all and start over

Card, now you're starting to sound reasonable. Are you sure you weren't pro Ron Paul?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:44 pm

he's a kook... I've never been a fan of any politicians, Obama is the only one I half way believe because he hasn't been there forever and doesn't take money from interest groups. To me that goes a long way.

I just laugh when I see these guys on CNBC, they are all about 40 lbs overweight and all they do is talk about how they're going to get the bottom of something, and then shake their finger at someone without actually asking anything.

I'm convinced that if every American had to watch a congressional hearing on something that was important to them there wouldn't be a single politician who got re-elected.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down