The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama’s Address to Students or Students address back to Obama

+6
Pez
Markwes
SavoyTruffle
Cincy Fan 44
floridafun
LTRT
10 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Obama’s Address to Students or Students address back to Obama - Page 5 Empty Re: Obama’s Address to Students or Students address back to Obama

Post  Guest Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:28 pm

LTRT wrote:
meta4 wrote:Sorry LTRT, this thread is about to go through the worst kind of abortion... the late term kind.

meh.......but I am waiting to see when the best time to jump into the fray. Obama’s Address to Students or Students address back to Obama - Page 5 Icon_wink

ah, so you're sayin' you got my back?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Obama’s Address to Students or Students address back to Obama - Page 5 Empty Re: Obama’s Address to Students or Students address back to Obama

Post  LTRT Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:34 pm

meta4 wrote:
LTRT wrote:
meta4 wrote:Sorry LTRT, this thread is about to go through the worst kind of abortion... the late term kind.

meh.......but I am waiting to see when the best time to jump into the fray. Obama’s Address to Students or Students address back to Obama - Page 5 Icon_wink

A great detective relies on perception, intelligence, and imagination. Obama’s Address to Students or Students address back to Obama - Page 5 Icon_cool
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:54 pm

LTRT wrote:
meta4 wrote:
LTRT wrote:

A great detective relies on perception, intelligence, and imagination. Obama’s Address to Students or Students address back to Obama - Page 5 Icon_cool

Aw, not sure what that means, I just thought you were carrying concealed... cheers
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:48 pm

ELEMENTARY EPIDEMIC: 11 Uncovered Videos Show School Children Performing Praises to Obama
http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/jjmnolte/2009/11/04/elementary-epidemic-11-uncovered-videos-show-school-children-performing-praises-to-obama/

Just some more isolated incidences... Rolling Eyes

Wonder how many of them made phone callS for the potus.

Political junkie still 7 years from voting, calls for Obama
http://www.suntimes.com/entertainment/television/1859029,CST-FTR-people02.article

Lorenzo Rivera, now 11, picked up some of his activist instincts from dad Jose, a staffer for Sen. Roland Burris.
LOL
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Pez Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:31 am

Bump... not a peep about this speech this year...

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1979

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5