The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People of Walmart-Update 10-4 The Fort has officialy been featured on pwm.com

+3
whoosieme
LTRT
Shopaholic
7 posters

Go down

People of Walmart-Update 10-4  The Fort has officialy been featured on pwm.com Empty People of Walmart-Update 10-4 The Fort has officialy been featured on pwm.com

Post  Shopaholic Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:48 pm

Any one else check out PeopleofWalmart.com? Total waste of time, yet so very hillarious!

Last edited by Shopaholic on Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Shopaholic
Shopaholic
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Female
Number of posts : 464

Back to top Go down

People of Walmart-Update 10-4  The Fort has officialy been featured on pwm.com Empty Re: People of Walmart-Update 10-4 The Fort has officialy been featured on pwm.com

Post  LTRT Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:55 pm

Good find!

The scary thing is that I think I've seen these same people before. affraid
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

People of Walmart-Update 10-4  The Fort has officialy been featured on pwm.com Empty Gagmart

Post  whoosieme Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:53 pm

Tell ya what...if i was still getting high Walmart would be the last place on earth id want to hang out at....talk about a bad trip.......

whoosieme
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

People of Walmart-Update 10-4  The Fort has officialy been featured on pwm.com Empty Re: People of Walmart-Update 10-4 The Fort has officialy been featured on pwm.com

Post  IrishGuy Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:49 am

whoosieme wrote:Tell ya what...if i was still getting high Walmart would be the last place on earth id want to hang out at....talk about a bad trip.......

You really don't have to be high. I once found myself inside a walmart on a Friday night about 11:00 pm. It was quite a trip.
IrishGuy
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:25 am

I figured this was the most appropiate place to put this. People of Walmart-Update 10-4  The Fort has officialy been featured on pwm.com Icon_cool

Welcome to Walmart wedding
http://www.omaha.com/article/20090930/NEWS01/709309964

YORK, Neb. — The bride wore dark lavender, the groom black jeans.

Flowers were everywhere.
The York Walmart Supercenter hosted its first wedding Saturday when Crystal Newsome and Robert “Vick” Vickrey exchanged vows amid hanging baskets and seasonal foliage in the lawn and garden department.
“We had our first kiss at Walmart,” Crystal recalled.
People of Walmart-Update 10-4  The Fort has officialy been featured on pwm.com Icon_rabbit
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:38 am

LTRT wrote:I figured this was the most appropiate place to put this. People of Walmart-Update 10-4  The Fort has officialy been featured on pwm.com Icon_cool

Welcome to Walmart wedding
http://www.omaha.com/article/20090930/NEWS01/709309964

YORK, Neb. — The bride wore dark lavender, the groom black jeans.

Flowers were everywhere.
The York Walmart Supercenter hosted its first wedding Saturday when Crystal Newsome and Robert “Vick” Vickrey exchanged vows amid hanging baskets and seasonal foliage in the lawn and garden department.
“We had our first kiss at Walmart,” Crystal recalled.
People of Walmart-Update 10-4  The Fort has officialy been featured on pwm.com Icon_rabbit

My wife and I met when we worked at Best Buy but seriously... get married there? clown

ROFL, at "Crystal recalled" lol!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  IrishGuy Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:15 pm

I drove through the parking lot of the Wal Mart on 37 last week. There was an old, about half rusted out pickup truck in the parking lot with a sticker across the top of the windshield that said "Cooter". It made me think of that website.
IrishGuy
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:21 pm

IrishGuy wrote:I drove through the parking lot of the Wal Mart on 37 last week. There was an old, about half rusted out pickup truck in the parking lot with a sticker across the top of the windshield that said "Cooter". It made me think of that website.

People of Walmart-Update 10-4  The Fort has officialy been featured on pwm.com 431148

I just about lost the coffee on that one.
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Pez Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:24 pm

OT: I worked in North Vernon, IN once, and there was a pressman there that was a nice enough guy, but a redneck... his wife worked there also... his wife was out one day and I was walking through the pressroom and said, "Hey, where's mary?"

'Ah man, she's at the doctor, something's wrong with her coot"

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1979

Back to top Go down

Post  Shopaholic Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:27 pm

Well, I suppose it was only a matter of time. Fort Wayne has a photo on PWM.com. I bet most of us has seen the limo in question somewhere around town.
Shopaholic
Shopaholic
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:48 pm

Shopaholic wrote:Well, I suppose it was only a matter of time. Fort Wayne has a photo on PWM.com. I bet most of us has seen the limo in question somewhere around town.
I looked at that website and was a little confused. Not sure how Service Station Signs relate to this?

Are you talking about the "Cow Limo" though? I saw a story about that the other night on the news and thought it was pretty cool. If I remember correctly a 12 year old boy's parents rented it for his birthday party and it got pulled over by a bunch of cops b/c it didn't have a visible license plate. That's one birthday party the kid won't soon forget.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shopaholic Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:11 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:
Shopaholic wrote:Well, I suppose it was only a matter of time. Fort Wayne has a photo on PWM.com. I bet most of us has seen the limo in question somewhere around town.
I looked at that website and was a little confused. Not sure how Service Station Signs relate to this?

Are you talking about the "Cow Limo" though? I saw a story about that the other night on the news and thought it was pretty cool. If I remember correctly a 12 year old boy's parents rented it for his birthday party and it got pulled over by a bunch of cops b/c it didn't have a visible license plate. That's one birthday party the kid won't soon forget.

Sorry, I shouldn't have abbrieviated the site address. Yes, it's the cow limo with the giant pile of crap on the trunk (from October 2nd). I'd post a direct link, but I believe as more pictures are added the page number would change and the link would be wrong. It's one the 2nd page right now though. I bet I can get a picture to post though...

People of Walmart-Update 10-4  The Fort has officialy been featured on pwm.com 258
Shopaholic
Shopaholic
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:10 pm

that kid will definately remember it! funny!
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:24 pm

floridafun wrote:that kid will definately remember it! funny!
a birthday party turned sour...almost an udder disaster... slapfight
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:54 pm

Have ya checked it out lately? Sometimes when you've seen it all, somehow, something better comes along.

I think some of the comments are better than the pics. Reading some of them made me almost lose the coffee.
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:02 pm

PoWM is already in the Christmas spirit... I think I'll let them slide!

PoWM, the gift that keeps on giving!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down