The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Obama photo snafu?

+2
Cincy Fan 44
Markwes
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Another Obama photo snafu? - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Obama photo snafu?

Post  Markwes Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:50 am

Bman wrote:Have I ever said our "troops" have done anything but good work? The "firetruck" up was going in there because Cheney wanted too regardless as to whether we had reason or not. Iraq was Cheney's war of choice. 4,000 dead Americans ... thank you Dick Cheney.
We have been over this a hundred times. Except you can't decide if it was Cheney or Bush. Fact is neither one of them had the power to send troops to Iraq by themselves. That took an act of Congress.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:53 am

Markwes wrote:
Bman wrote:Have I ever said our "troops" have done anything but good work? The "firetruck" up was going in there because Cheney wanted too regardless as to whether we had reason or not. Iraq was Cheney's war of choice. 4,000 dead Americans ... thank you Dick Cheney.
We have been over this a hundred times. Except you can't decide if it was Cheney or Bush. Fact is neither one of them had the power to send troops to Iraq by themselves. That took an act of Congress.

Last week someone accused me of 'living in the past'. I guess Bman must be exempt from that. Another Obama photo snafu? - Page 2 Icon_smile
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:56 am

Markwes wrote:
"Congress was controlled by the evil Republicans" comment coming in 3, 2, ...
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:14 am

LTRT wrote:Last week someone accused me of 'living in the past'. I guess Bman must be exempt from that. Another Obama photo snafu? - Page 2 Icon_smile

That's what my dad used to say... Razz

jocolor
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:21 am

meta4 wrote:
LTRT wrote:Last week someone accused me of 'living in the past'. I guess Bman must be exempt from that. Another Obama photo snafu? - Page 2 Icon_smile

That's what my dad used to say... Another Obama photo snafu? - Page 2 Icon_razz

Another Obama photo snafu? - Page 2 Icon_jokercolor

lol, I figured you'd chime in....carry on... Another Obama photo snafu? - Page 2 Icon_arrow
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:49 pm

Markwes wrote:

WRONG there was never a declaration of war ... never ... there was an authorization to allow the President to use force if necessary.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:39 pm

Bman wrote:
Markwes wrote:

WRONG there was never a declaration of war ... never ... there was an authorization to allow the President to use force if necessary.
So an "authorization" is not an act of Congress? Keep drinking that kool aid.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby01_98 Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:54 am

Markwes wrote:
Bman wrote:
Markwes wrote:

Remember he supports the party that depends on what the meaning of "is" is

For that matter what the meaning of a "tax" is. Even when George Stephanopolis reads it out of a dictionary.
Scooby01_98
Scooby01_98
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1642

http://www.nola.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:42 am

LTRT wrote:
meta4 wrote:

That's what my dad used to say... Another Obama photo snafu? - Page 2 Icon_razz

Another Obama photo snafu? - Page 2 Icon_jokercolor

lol, I figured you'd chime in....carry on... Another Obama photo snafu? - Page 2 Icon_arrow

I'm just glad I can add to this dialog. He HEH What a Face
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:43 am

LTRT wrote:
Bman wrote:Bush was Obama is one big snafu that was illegit, put in office by the Supreme Court ACORN... that is the biggest snafu of all times.

FIXED

wow so you are on my side here ltrt..bust acorn for their fraud..then bust northrup grummon, halliburton, xe, and all others for their fraud. cool!
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:53 am

Markwes wrote:
Bman wrote:
Markwes wrote:

ya know..i voted for george actually. and did support the votes to go there if bush felt it was needed--because of 9/11.. er..until i learned along with the rest of america AFTER THE FACT that bush/cheeney relied on and heavily promoted what they knew (cia and fbi told them clearly and repeatedly) was unreliable info. until AFTER THE FACT i learned along with the rest of america that bush/cheeney started pushing cia and fbi on giving them some..ANY..reasons to go after iraq as soon as they got in office.

you are wrong on it was because their leader was a dictator. so were the leaders of iran and saudi arabia numerous african nations where taliban/al quaida were imbedded and taking control. but there was no personal vendetta against any of them because altho they were dictators they could fuckin defend themselves..we wouldnt want that!
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:00 am

Bman wrote:
LTRT wrote:
Bman wrote:Bush was Obama is one big snafu that was illegit, put in office by the Supreme Court ACORN... that is the biggest snafu of all times.

FIXED

PLS tell us how ACORN put Obama in office. Illegal voter registrations as Mickey Mouse make it hard for someone to actually vote.

bman i think its because acorn had the audacity to turn in to each courthouse the bad forms and boxes full of iffy ones all on their own. and the name and given address of each acorn employee who committed the fraud they (acorn) found all on their own. somehow if they wouldnt have tattled on their own peeps and gave info to the guvmit so charges could be files they wouldnt have been nearly as fraudy.
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2