The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White House at War w/ FOX News

+3
sliptap
LTRT
Cincy Fan 44
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

White House at War w/ FOX News - Page 4 Empty Re: White House at War w/ FOX News

Post  Guest Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:45 pm

Yeah I saw this the other night. Nothing sways my stance. He and the rest of his adminstration are acting like a bunch of spoiled cry babies.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

White House at War w/ FOX News - Page 4 Empty Re: White House at War w/ FOX News

Post  LTRT Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:30 pm

Kroman wrote:
meta4 wrote:
Markwes wrote:
meta4 wrote:You call association and appearances on Fox "criticism". I call them traps, or setups for a punking. Did George "W" ever appear on a Fox News talkshow while he was in office? Cheney? Beuller?
Maybe I'm missing something. It's not "criticism" of Obama for not appearing on Fox News. It's his decision to blast the network. Did George "W" ever blast a network that was supposedly biased against him?

WTF is "blast"? Is that more battle-speak? The administration scrutinizing the quality and conduct of Fox News... isn't this the exact thing Fox News wants to do to The Obama administration? Star player pissed off because he's benched this quarter?

"Scrutinizing the quality and conduct of Fox News" is a farce. "The Obama administration acting like spoiled babies" is much more accurate.

"The Obama administration acting like spoiled babies"

Kroman:
Can I steal this for my sig? Very Happy Twisted Evil
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:37 pm

LTRT wrote:
Kroman wrote:
meta4 wrote:
Markwes wrote:
meta4 wrote:You call association and appearances on Fox "criticism". I call them traps, or setups for a punking. Did George "W" ever appear on a Fox News talkshow while he was in office? Cheney? Beuller?
Maybe I'm missing something. It's not "criticism" of Obama for not appearing on Fox News. It's his decision to blast the network. Did George "W" ever blast a network that was supposedly biased against him?

WTF is "blast"? Is that more battle-speak? The administration scrutinizing the quality and conduct of Fox News... isn't this the exact thing Fox News wants to do to The Obama administration? Star player pissed off because he's benched this quarter?

"Scrutinizing the quality and conduct of Fox News" is a farce. "The Obama administration acting like spoiled babies" is much more accurate.

"The Obama administration acting like spoiled babies"

Kroman:
Can I steal this for my sig? Very Happy Twisted Evil

Sure and you don't have to pass on the credits either.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:38 pm

http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/video.aspx?v=Gd6U8znzkU

'A Whiny Little Titty Baby and a Girly Man'

White House at War w/ FOX News - Page 4 431148 White House at War w/ FOX News - Page 4 431148 White House at War w/ FOX News - Page 4 431148
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:54 am

Look out! Hell hath no fury like an Obama scorned...
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:17 am

Heh, sorry... thought this thread was dead when you said it was LTRT.

You and Cincy need to get off the Fox News tit(s). Do you hold each others ears when you're suckin' fake news?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:23 am

meta4 wrote:Heh, sorry... thought this thread was dead when you said it was LTRT.

You and Cincy need to get off the Fox News tit(s). Do you hold each others ears when you're suckin' fake news?

Hey now, and to think I was going to invite your over when I get my new LED to watch Madcow, Olderman, Shlitz, & Hardnuts. rabbit

Last edited by LTRT on Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:26 am

LTRT wrote:
meta4 wrote:Heh, sorry... thought this thread was dead when you said it was LTRT.

Hey now, and to think I was going to invite your over when I get my new LED to watch Madcow, Olderman, Shlitz, & Hardnuts. Arrow

I'll bring the popcorn and the jokes will be ready.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:32 am

LTRT wrote:

Hey now, and to think I was going to invite your over when I get my new LED to watch Madcow, Olderman, Shlitz, & Hardnuts. rabbit

drunken awwwww, Dammit! Now if you would have said free beer...

Be careful... rumor has it they've been known to broadcast trance inducing audio and visual patterns that cause one's brain to become more pliable and easy to control. That's why I don't watch dos' guys'.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:49 pm

Obama senior adviser David Axelrod went further by calling on media outlets to join the administration in declaring that Fox is "not a news organization."

LOL, Davey must've had an epiphany after seeing how the other networks faired on Tues night.

Wake-up Call

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2009/11/fox-news-channel-david-axelrod.html

David Axelrod, an ex-newspaper reporter but one of the lead Obama attackers against the Fox News Channel in recent weeks, actually granted an interview to the Fox News Channel. To Major Garrett.

Obama aides knew full well in advance that election night was not going to go well for them and the commentators would connect the dots back to Obama and VP Joe Biden because, well, that pair has been so actively campaigning and money-raising all over.
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:44 pm

Well, looky here:

Obama Grants FOXNEWS Interview -- Day After Anita Dunn Steps Down... MORE...
DRUDGE has learned, Major Garrett will conduct interview in China next week...

NYT: Admin originally said would not give network any interviews for remainder of '09...

How dare he...they're not a news channel. Must be trying to boost his ratings. Twisted Evil
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Pez Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:09 pm

LTRT wrote:Well, looky here:

Obama Grants FOXNEWS Interview -- Day After Anita Dunn Steps Down... MORE...
DRUDGE has learned, Major Garrett will conduct interview in China next week...

NYT: Admin originally said would not give network any interviews for remainder of '09...

How dare he...they're not a news channel. Must be trying to boost his ratings. Twisted Evil

aright... whatever... damned if you do and damned if you dont... I think he's a fool for doing it, but hey...

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1979

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:13 am

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/20091117/pl_ynews/ynews_pl984

Where is the outcry that Newsweek is not a real news magazine?
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:33 am

Markwes wrote:http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/20091117/pl_ynews/ynews_pl984

Palin wrote:The media will do anything to draw attention -- even if out of context.

Little bit of the pot calling the kettle here, she's using sex to sell herself her cause, but if the media draws attention to her sexiness - it's sexist?

I didn't read anything in the article that said she was sexy, or even good looking. THAT's the true journalistic sin here IMO. Twisted Evil

Meanwhile, documentary photographer Nina Berman hailed the cover as "brilliant" and "shrewd" for using a "propped photo where Palin is an obvious participant ... to show how far out she is willing to travel on the road of self promotion" while "shield[ing] themselves from what would have been the inevitable criticism if they had dolled her up themselves and posed her the same way."

Personally, for me, her choice of eyeglass frames are sublimely metaphorically symbolic. It speaks volumes to me about what she wants to keep in focus... and it's a completely silent statement.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Pez Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:42 am

Markwes wrote:http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/20091117/pl_ynews/ynews_pl984

Hehe... I personally think that a political figure the caliber of Palin posing for such a photo does mean it's relevant, Especially given the fact that she is improperly displaying the American Flag and using it as a political prop... (Obama flag pin, anyone)?

She's going on Oprah and spending time talking about Levi Johnston as well as her political aspirations. So she is mixing her personal and professional life for her own purposes and is now angry that someone else does it?

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:54 am

I wasn't really making a commentary on Sarah Palin - it does seem bizarre that she refers to use of the photo as "sexist". But it's also a bizarre choice for Newsweek.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Pez Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:26 am

Markwes wrote:I wasn't really making a commentary on Sarah Palin - it does seem bizarre that she refers to use of the photo as "sexist". But it's also a bizarre choice for Newsweek.

I'd have to read the article... I totally think she will hose the GOP in 2012, if she can remain in the news long enough.

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:23 pm

Pez wrote:
Markwes wrote:I wasn't really making a commentary on Sarah Palin - it does seem bizarre that she refers to use of the photo as "sexist". But it's also a bizarre choice for Newsweek.

I'd have to read the article... I totally think she will hose the GOP in 2012, if she can remain in the news long enough.

Reminds me of the "ham fisted" frustration of John McCain campaigning against "that one". GOP, you get what you pay for...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:25 pm

only using this source because it shows the vids in question in the article. fox being fair and balanced..and trustowrthy and fulla facts as usual..this of course soon after jon stewart busted them a week or so ago for same issue reporting on bachmanns crowds at her promoted protest/photo op at dc..referenced at start of article.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/11/18/fox-news-runs-old-palin-c_n_362897.html
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:34 pm

Athletes are to the Special Olympics as Experts are to Fox News... If you show up, you are one.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:00 pm

i have been watching fox a couple hours a day a few times a week for months and frankly recent couple weeks its been pleasantly surprising. where there was no doubt a few months ago their daytime as well as all other hours were sadly predictable. they would have a lib on to rebutt whatever the teabaggy topic was (they supported and promo'd teabag parties) and let the person say 1 or 2 sentences then basically make fun of them and ignore them. they would say obama or rahm with a look and verbal syntax that made it seem just saying the names almost had them puking and writhing with revulsion. they ran highly edited footage which i had already seen elsewhere..they were removing middle sections in clips other stations left in the clips, which of course changed totally the perception for the viewers who had not seen the pre-fox-edited versions..etc etc.

but there is a much more civil tone i am seeing recently. they listen more, they offer with a smattering of decency toward politicians and others with differing views...OMG THE SKY IS FALLING!! this is just until about 3 pm then i have had enough. i try not to catch beck or billo but i do catch them occasionally when i need a good laugh.

but wanted to say i do see a real noticeable difference since not long ago in how they approach and report during the day at least.
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Pez Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:11 pm

floridafun wrote:i have been watching fox a couple hours a day a few times a week for months and frankly recent couple weeks its been pleasantly surprising. where there was no doubt a few months ago their daytime as well as all other hours were sadly predictable. they would have a lib on to rebutt whatever the teabaggy topic was (they supported and promo'd teabag parties) and let the person say 1 or 2 sentences then basically make fun of them and ignore them. they would say obama or rahm with a look and verbal syntax that made it seem just saying the names almost had them puking and writhing with revulsion. they ran highly edited footage which i had already seen elsewhere..they were removing middle sections in clips other stations left in the clips, which of course changed totally the perception for the viewers who had not seen the pre-fox-edited versions..etc etc.

but there is a much more civil tone i am seeing recently. they listen more, they offer with a smattering of decency toward politicians and others with differing views...OMG THE SKY IS FALLING!! this is just until about 3 pm then i have had enough. i try not to catch beck or billo but i do catch them occasionally when i need a good laugh.

but wanted to say i do see a real noticeable difference since not long ago in how they approach and report during the day at least.

I told you you have to wear your tinfoil hat when you watch... now they have you...

All kidding aside, they do ok at times, I find more of their bias in the written news on the web etc. They are no NPR...

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4