The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama: Republicans "Do What They're Told"

5 posters

Go down

Obama: Republicans "Do What They're Told" Empty Obama: Republicans "Do What They're Told"

Post  LTRT Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:58 am

Obama: Republicans "Do What They're Told" 496511

What a way to unify the country and DC, oops forgot that was campaign promise, something meant only to get elected. And everyone called Bush a dufus, well if the show fits.

There's a real winner of a program it's being shown on also. Rolling Eyes

and the slams start in 3....2....1
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Obama: Republicans "Do What They're Told" Empty Re: Obama: Republicans "Do What They're Told"

Post  Pez Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:29 am

You're right... democrats dont think for themselves...

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1979

Back to top Go down

Obama: Republicans "Do What They're Told" Empty Re: Obama: Republicans "Do What They're Told"

Post  Scooby01_98 Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:23 pm

So is Obama saying Republicans listen to the people in their district want vs just doing what the Obama wants?
Scooby01_98
Scooby01_98
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1642

http://www.nola.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sliptap Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:33 pm

Scooby01_98 wrote:So is Obama saying Republicans listen to the people in their district want vs just doing what the Obama wants?

No, I think he's just upset that the Dem's don't have a unified leadership structure.

LRTR wrote:What a way to unify the country and DC, oops forgot that was campaign promise

lol, I don't blame him for this. He's gotta start somewhere, why not start with your own political party right? Wink
sliptap
sliptap
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Male
Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:20 pm

right, he has made no realistic efforts whatever for unity. anything obama=bad/evil/auto-wrong. when i listened to this speech i thought he was saying the repubs are doing what the insurance and pharm companies tell them to do on healthcare. he shoulda just had a big ol mission accomplished sign in the background instead of stating what he and others see as simple facts.
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:24 pm

floridafun wrote:right, he has made no realistic efforts whatever for unity. anything obama=bad/evil/auto-wrong. when i listened to this speech i thought he was saying the repubs are doing what the insurance and pharm companies tell them to do on healthcare. he shoulda just had a big ol mission accomplished sign in the background instead of stating what he and others see as simple facts.

Before you can claim "mission accomplished" you first have to do something. Obama hasn't done anything worthy of waving a banner.

By the way you libs, the sign on the aircraft carrier stating "Mission Accomplished" that President Bush visited was a message to the military members on that carrier. Their mission was just accomplished. Another false card you libs keep playing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:33 pm

floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:09 pm

Because he thought the average American was smart enough to figure it out. Obviously he forgot about the wacko far-left.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down