The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barack Obama View party in Fort Wayne

2 posters

Go down

Barack Obama View party in Fort Wayne Empty Barack Obama View party in Fort Wayne

Post  Guest Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:15 am

http://my.barackobama.com/page/content/inwatchparty

Los Lomas on Coliseum is hosting a Barack watch party tonight. La Margarita is also but it is completely booked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Barack Obama View party in Fort Wayne Empty Re: Barack Obama View party in Fort Wayne

Post  Guest Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:56 am

Interesting! Too bad it's not the Fairfield Las Lomas!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Barack Obama View party in Fort Wayne Empty Re: Barack Obama View party in Fort Wayne

Post  Guest Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:10 pm

I was posting hoping maybe FloridaFun would see the link and maybe go ... she seems to be a HUGE Obama-ite.

Hopefully it is over after tonight so that both parties have their nominees and the real fighting can begin. We can start plastering John McCain with how much he is like George Bush. We can also drudge up dirt like the Keating 5 scandal, this lobbyist that he was "assisting" etc ...

Obama won't go negative, Clinton would ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Mort Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:51 am

Jugomugo wrote:Interesting! Too bad it's not the Fairfield Las Lomas!

Ahh so it is there on Fairfield
Mort
Mort
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1400

https://therealboard.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:26 pm

i would have gone too damn it!! there will be other events coming i think...if you hear of any let me know! i would enjoy sharing the obamassiah with you bman!! at last a cult i can believe in Laughing i wanted a smiley face with big obama ears but didnt see any--
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down