The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merry Christmas!

+7
Canuck
Pez
loaner1
iberlingirl
Markwes
LTRT
awbinfortwayne
11 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Merry Christmas! - Page 3 Empty Re: Merry Christmas!

Post  Guest Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:40 am

MichaelK wrote:
Markwes wrote:Can you provide something besides insults and little smileys? Seriously you think you're all that and you're really not.

Well there really isn't much there to respond to. I told him he completely missed the point of the post (re: Christmas wasn't about Jesus until about 60 or so years ago and was a multitude of secular and other celebrations for hundreds of years, therefore "The liberals are taking over Christmas etc. etc. is nonsense) but really, if they're not smart enough to grasp it there's not much to be done, you know?

And oh Markwes, I'm really not even being insulting yet. Don't like the smileys? Tough. Razz

You represent liberal values very well. We can start calling you "Bman2".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby01_98 Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:42 am

Kroman wrote:
Hey ladies MichaelK is single! Better get in line quick for this "winner"

and now you know why....
Scooby01_98
Scooby01_98
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1642

http://www.nola.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelK Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:48 am

Kroman wrote:Wow you can read minds and judge people's intent. Talented.

At what point did reading what someone wrote qualify as mind reading?

The liberals have hijacked the birth celebration in exchange for their materialistic pleasures. Don't blame conservatives.

How did he not say the opposite of what the linked article provided evidence for?

Come on, Kroman, back up your statement.
MichaelK
MichaelK
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Male
Number of posts : 73

http://iminurfortkillingurdudes.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelK Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:49 am

Scooby01_98 wrote:
Kroman wrote:

and now you know why....

Well, now that you've failed with an personal attack on me, you two want to try and actually address the topic at hand? Or will you just make insults and run away?
MichaelK
MichaelK
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Pez Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:14 am

Wow... it just didnt feel like Christmas until I heard someone say go fuck yourself... 'tis the yuletide...

Chill everyone, spend some times with some friends and some family, maybe not both at the same time, but whatever works for you.

Was starting to wonder where you had been Kroman, hope you are well.

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1979

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:30 am

Pez wrote:Wow... it just didnt feel like Christmas until I heard someone say go fuck yourself... 'tis the yuletide...

Chill everyone, spend some times with some friends and some family, maybe not both at the same time, but whatever works for you.

Good post Pez. This guy obviously has a sad life. Even his avatar is angry. Here's wishing everyone good times with family and friends.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:34 am

Markwes wrote:
MichaelK wrote:
awbinfortwayne wrote:You're rather crass and rude. But as smart as you are, or project yourself to be, I think it's obvious that I'm agreeing with you and then adding my own "opinion". Cheers to you and hopefully you have a great Christmas or whatever holiday you choose to celebrate!! Life's too short to be rude!!!!!

Actually, you were saying the exact opposite thing and then being nonsensical... but then I really don't expect much from you. Laughing
Can you provide something besides insults and little smileys? Seriously you think you're all that and you're really not.

Really Markwes? Not sure how you can glean that from anything he's said. Thank you for adding such important commentary to the topic discussion. Cool
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:46 am

MichaelK wrote:
Kroman wrote:Wow you can read minds and judge people's intent. Talented.

At what point did reading what someone wrote qualify as mind reading?

The liberals have hijacked the birth celebration in exchange for their materialistic pleasures. Don't blame conservatives.

How did he not say the opposite of what the linked article provided evidence for?

Come on, Kroman, back up your statement.

You want me to post an opinion link like you do and treat it as gospel?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:47 am

MichaelK wrote:
Scooby01_98 wrote:
Kroman wrote:

and now you know why....

Well, now that you've failed with an personal attack on me, you two want to try and actually address the topic at hand? Or will you just make insults and run away?

You're too defensive. No personal attacks here. Just stating the obvious.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:47 am

Pez wrote:Wow... it just didnt feel like Christmas until I heard someone say go fuck yourself... 'tis the yuletide...

All is well Pez. Enjoy the holidays everyone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:00 am

meta4 wrote:
Markwes wrote:
MichaelK wrote:
awbinfortwayne wrote:You're rather crass and rude. But as smart as you are, or project yourself to be, I think it's obvious that I'm agreeing with you and then adding my own "opinion". Cheers to you and hopefully you have a great Christmas or whatever holiday you choose to celebrate!! Life's too short to be rude!!!!!

Actually, you were saying the exact opposite thing and then being nonsensical... but then I really don't expect much from you. Laughing
Can you provide something besides insults and little smileys? Seriously you think you're all that and you're really not.

Really Markwes? Not sure how you can glean that from anything he's said. Thank you for adding such important commentary to the topic discussion. Cool
And thank you for adding important commentary too.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:47 am

meta4 wrote:
Markwes wrote:
MichaelK wrote:

And seriously, someone comes here and only posts anti-conservative and anti-Christian drivel, tells me to f*** myself, tells a new poster "but then I really don't expect much from you" as if he's known that poster for years, and all you can do is blast me because I said he thinks he's all that. Anytime I get in a debate with someone you jump in and give me crap, so at this point I just take anything you say with a grain of salt. Seasons greetings.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:49 am

Markwes wrote:
meta4 wrote:
Markwes wrote:
MichaelK wrote:

And seriously, someone comes here and only posts anti-conservative and anti-Christian drivel, tells me to f*** myself, tells a new poster "but then I really don't expect much from you" as if he's known that poster for years, and all you can do is blast me because I said he thinks he's all that. Anytime I get in a debate with someone you jump in and give me crap, so at this point I just take anything you say with a grain of salt. Seasons greetings.

Well said Mark. Merry Christmas too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:59 am

Markwes wrote:
meta4 wrote:
Markwes wrote:
MichaelK wrote:

Well thank you, sir, a Merry Christmas it is! As usual (if I may be so bold) you've managed to dilute a discussion with adolescent "he did it first" finger pointing. I better re-engage the trigger lock on my "blaster"... this storm trooper equipment is getting kinda old.. I guess I gotta upgrade to some of that sweet Star Trek gear.

Not at all surprising, you've including a detailed record of grievances. I know you well enough to know you have thicker skin than this, IMO, you're just antagonizing the poster. There was no debate because you really didn't participate in the discussion, except to ad hom. I'm shocked you can't see the eddies of irony that revolve around your ship.

When have we established rules of posting that state a poster cannot post anti-conservative or anti-christian drivel?

Watch the sodium.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:10 pm

meta4 wrote:
Markwes wrote:
meta4 wrote:
Markwes wrote:
MichaelK wrote:

Well thank you, sir, a Merry Christmas it is! As usual (if I may be so bold) you've managed to dilute a discussion with adolescent "he did it first" finger pointing. I better re-engage the trigger lock on my "blaster"... this storm trooper equipment is getting kinda old.. I guess I gotta upgrade to some of that sweet Star Trek gear.

Not at all surprising, you've including a detailed record of grievances. I know you well enough to know you have thicker skin than this, IMO, you're just antagonizing the poster. There was no debate because you really didn't participate in the discussion, except to ad hom. I'm shocked you can't see the eddies of irony that revolve around your ship.

When have we established rules of posting that state a poster cannot post anti-conservative or anti-christian drivel?

Watch the sodium.
You're right. I'm just antagonizing the poster, not telling him to f*** himself.

We don't have rules. But I have a right to point out when someone doesn't participate in any discussion except once in a great while comes here to tell us how dumb us religious zealots and republicans be.

Surprised Surprised Surprised Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:12 pm

eddies
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:27 pm

meta4 wrote:eddies

At least you didn't post a three or four paragraph response that's more appropriate to write on toilet paper and present to a mensa forum.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Pez Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:32 pm

Markwes wrote:

We don't have rules. But I have a right to point out when someone doesn't participate in any discussion except once in a great while comes here to tell us how dumb us religious zealots and republicans be.

Aha... you ADMIT you are a religious zealot and a republican... you haf fallen for ze trap, ze eagle haz landed...

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1979

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:10 pm

Pez wrote:
Markwes wrote:

Aha... you ADMIT you are a religious zealot and a republican... you haf fallen for ze trap, ze eagle haz landed...

Aha... there's that guy with the big spoon. Suspect Wink
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:25 pm

Kroman wrote:
meta4 wrote:eddies

At least you didn't post a three or four paragraph response that's more appropriate to write on toilet paper and present to a mensa forum.

Everytime you say Mensa, I get a tingle that shoots up and my leg. rendeer
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:44 pm

Merry Christmas! - Page 3 795451

Merry Christmas to most of you...Happy Holidays to the rest of ya heathans... Smile
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelK Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:46 pm

Kroman wrote:You want me to post an opinion link like you do and treat it as gospel?

Oh, so you're denying the historical facts within, but since you have no reference to actually counter facts, you just call it opinion.

You don't actually have a counterpoint, so you just attack the source, in other words.

Kroman wrote:You're too defensive. No personal attacks here. Just stating the obvious.

Which has nothing at all to do with... oh wait, you don't have a point, so you have to make an irrelevant attack on me personally. Then try to play it off as simply stating a fact, despite it having no relevance to the discussion at hand. You're still relying on the middle school tactics, aren't you? Twisted Evil

Oh, and I'm sorry if I don't participate enough for your liking, Markwes, but hey, tough! You earned all you got. If the information I posted is somehow factually incorrect, please point out where it is so. But those were historical facts I found to contribute to the conversation - not opinion. Just because those things don't fit your preconceptions or indoctrination doesn't change how true they are.

But then, if you had any actual relevant objections, you wouldn't have questioned the information based on the age of the writer.

But hey, it's Christmas eve, and the legion of conservatards is in full hateful force! In a thread about Christmas even! I knew you wouldn't let me down!

Wink
MichaelK
MichaelK
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:34 pm

MichaelK wrote:
Kroman wrote:You want me to post an opinion link like you do and treat it as gospel?

Oh, so you're denying the historical facts within, but since you have no reference to actually counter facts, you just call it opinion.

You don't actually have a counterpoint, so you just attack the source, in other words.

Kroman wrote:You're too defensive. No personal attacks here. Just stating the obvious.

Which has nothing at all to do with... oh wait, you don't have a point, so you have to make an irrelevant attack on me personally. Then try to play it off as simply stating a fact, despite it having no relevance to the discussion at hand. You're still relying on the middle school tactics, aren't you? Twisted Evil

Oh, and I'm sorry if I don't participate enough for your liking, Markwes, but hey, tough! You earned all you got. If the information I posted is somehow factually incorrect, please point out where it is so. But those were historical facts I found to contribute to the conversation - not opinion. Just because those things don't fit your preconceptions or indoctrination doesn't change how true they are.

But then, if you had any actual relevant objections, you wouldn't have questioned the information based on the age of the writer.

But hey, it's Christmas eve, and the legion of conservatards is in full hateful force! In a thread about Christmas even! I knew you wouldn't let me down!

Wink

You remind me of a Seinfeld episode: "Life is too short to waste on you". In honor of another Seinfeld episode: "Happy Festivus!!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggie Transplant Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:47 pm

I'll stick to "Merry Christmas"! (but I never liked Seinfeld)

Aggie Transplant
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Female
Number of posts : 1124

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:13 pm

Aggie Transplant wrote:I'll stick to "Merry Christmas"! (but I never liked Seinfeld)

Merry Christmas Aggie.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next