The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Orleans Saints Super Bowl Champions!!!!

+5
Markwes
iberlingirl
LTRT
Aggie Transplant
Scooby01_98
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New Orleans Saints Super Bowl Champions!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Orleans Saints Super Bowl Champions!!!!

Post  IrishGuy Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:49 am

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:all you non-Bengals fans can consume said bag for all I care... Razz

Right on, and right back at you...and two bags for stealing "Who Dey" from "Who Dat" or something gay like that.
IrishGuy
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511

Back to top Go down

New Orleans Saints Super Bowl Champions!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Orleans Saints Super Bowl Champions!!!!

Post  Scooby01_98 Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:39 am

Last night game was good. They kept a large portion of the team together (not too sure about the kicker returning Evil or Very Mad ). A superbowl contender (or pretender) taken down to start the season. Consecutive superbowls......maybe....
Scooby01_98
Scooby01_98
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1642

http://www.nola.com

Back to top Go down

Post  IrishGuy Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:55 am

After that first drive I thought it was going to be a washout. I'm glad that it was interesting to watch. Brees looked very good. Saints are definately a contender to repeat.

...Favre looked old and beat up, first game of the season.
IrishGuy
IrishGuy
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1511

Back to top Go down

Post  Pez Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:07 pm

the Saints look really tough this year, especially on defense. I think the vikings will have tough outings for several weeks before they start clicking, also if Shiancoe becomes the go to for Favre as he was last night, then it will be interesting how opposing defenses respond to cover him out of the TE spot or the slot...

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1979

Back to top Go down

Post  Markwes Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:09 pm

Saints defense looked good. They are going to need more from their kicker though if they are going to repeat.
Markwes
Markwes
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3096

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2