The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murtha's Death

+2
jcopetti
Scooby01_98
6 posters

Go down

Murtha's Death Empty Murtha's Death

Post  Scooby01_98 Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:08 pm

Wow, this is kind of a surprise, didn't know he had been ill. He wasn't one of my favorite people, seemed to throw the military under the bus whenever he could.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100208/ap_on_el_ho/us_obit_murtha
Scooby01_98
Scooby01_98
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1642

http://www.nola.com

Back to top Go down

Murtha's Death Empty Re: Murtha's Death

Post  jcopetti Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:06 am

Throwing the military under the bus? Just because someone thinks a war is a bad idea and he speaks out about that makes him throwing the military under the bus? Secondly, if he speaks out about military men and women commiting crimes in other countries makes him throwing the military under the bus?

jcopetti
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Male
Number of posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:55 pm

yeah i was wondering just what he did to throw the military under the bus..
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby01_98 Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:48 pm

jcopetti wrote:Throwing the military under the bus? Just because someone thinks a war is a bad idea and he speaks out about that makes him throwing the military under the bus? Secondly, if he speaks out about military men and women commiting crimes in other countries makes him throwing the military under the bus?

Well you know nothing of the military.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=67434

http://www.politico.com/blogs/thecrypt/0907/Federal_judge_order_Murtha_to_testify_in_Haditha_defamation_case.html

He lied, he falsely accused. He disgraced the uniform he want wore.
Scooby01_98
Scooby01_98
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  jcopetti Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:38 pm

Michael Savage and WND is that what you are bringing to the game.

Game over!

jcopetti
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby01_98 Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:30 am

jcopetti wrote:Michael Savage and WND is that what you are bringing to the game.

Game over!

There were other links. You can google it yourself to see what a dirt bag he was, but wait you want to idol worship this POS. I can tell you never have severed so you again you have no clue.
Scooby01_98
Scooby01_98
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  jcopetti Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:08 am

Scooby01_98 wrote:
jcopetti wrote:Michael Savage and WND is that what you are bringing to the game.

Game over!

There were other links. You can google it yourself to see what a dirt bag he was, but wait you want to idol worship this POS. I can tell you never have severed so you again you have no clue.

The dead Congressman served, served his country almost his entire life. Disagreeing with what some military service people do does not make you think less of those serving admirably, just like I believe you are Pro-America and definitely supporting the troops when we demand they come home from Iraq and Afganistan. Bring our kids home ... NOW President Obama.

jcopetti
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  LTRT Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:27 am

jcopetti wrote:...Bring our kids home ... NOW President Obama.

What like how he's done with closing Gitmo?

We've been down this road before with a former poster, you don't happen to know him do you? "the kids" thing doesn't work anymore. Maybe a more 'pc' or accurate thing to spout off would be 'our soldiers'...............just sayin'

Semper Fi
LTRT
LTRT
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Male
Number of posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby01_98 Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:00 am

jcopetti wrote:
Scooby01_98 wrote:

Game over!

The dead Congressman served, served his country almost his entire life. Disagreeing with what some military service people do does not make you think less of those serving admirably, just like I believe you are Pro-America and definitely supporting the troops when we demand they come home from Iraq and Afganistan. Bring our kids home ... NOW President Obama.

Just because someone served there country does not make that person a good person. Look at all the crooked politicians (both sides of the aisle). As far as bringing the troops home. They need to stay finish the job and be in position just in case Iran continues to do stupid stuff with there nuclear program. Nothing better than having troops on two land sides of Iran and the U.S. Navy on the third side to act as a check.
Scooby01_98
Scooby01_98
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Pez Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:28 am

LTRT wrote:

I know I'm probably in the minority here, but Obama made a plan to close Gitmo and as the complexities of executing that Plan became apparent he decided to delay. Some people are quick to call that a failure because on the surface he said one thing and did another. From where I sit, I am of the opinion that changing course mid stream when the original course is ill-advised is called doing the right thing in favor of the political thing. That is what a president should do.

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1979

Back to top Go down

Post  Pez Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:31 am

jcopetti wrote:

The reality of the situation is that the sudden yanking of our troops from both these places is, frankly, impossible. I think that the progress being made in Afghanistan is very encouraging, Iraq is a bit of a different story. The right answer was never to go to Iraq to begin with, and as such we likely would have been out of Afghanistan by now. We no longer have that option.

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Cincy Fan 44 Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:32 am

Pez wrote:
LTRT wrote:

I know I'm probably in the minority here, but Obama made a plan to close Gitmo and as the complexities of executing that Plan became apparent he decided to delay. Some people are quick to call that a failure because on the surface he said one thing and did another. From where I sit, I am of the opinion that changing course mid stream when the original course is ill-advised is called doing the right thing in favor of the political thing. That is what a president should do.
Or perhaps it's inexperience...thinking the job of President was easier before you had than what it actually is. Perhaps.
Cincy Fan 44
Cincy Fan 44
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

Male
Number of posts : 4852

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pez Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:16 pm

Cincy Fan 44 wrote:
Or perhaps it's inexperience...thinking the job of President was easier before you had than what it actually is. Perhaps.

hehe... however you want to believe it... 43 individuals have 'experience' with being president. 4 of those are actually alive.

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:54 pm

Scooby01_98 wrote:
jcopetti wrote:Throwing the military under the bus? Just because someone thinks a war is a bad idea and he speaks out about that makes him throwing the military under the bus? Secondly, if he speaks out about military men and women commiting crimes in other countries makes him throwing the military under the bus?

Well you know nothing of the military.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=67434

http://www.politico.com/blogs/thecrypt/0907/Federal_judge_order_Murtha_to_testify_in_Haditha_defamation_case.html

He lied, he falsely accused. He disgraced the uniform he want wore.

thanx for posting the politico source which proves murtha stated facts legally obtained from dept of defense and said what he did in an acceptable freedom of speech environment. of course i didnt even open world nut daily..i dont want to have to scroll thru 5 pages of birther-support-group claims.
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down