The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scott Brown - the party's over?

3 posters

Go down

Scott Brown - the party's over? Empty Scott Brown - the party's over?

Post  Pez Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:44 pm

Scott Brown, the GOP darling from Massachusetts that wrested control over the "people's seat" from Massachusetts voted to bar a republican filibuster on the $15B jobs bill... He and 5 other republicans.

“I hope my vote today is a strong step toward restoring bipartisanship in Washington,” he said in a statement.

So, is this guy smarter than the average bear, or republican in name only? Bear in mind he's voted against Massachusetts state tax cuts, and is pro-life... Perhaps that is the definition of a Massachusetts republican.

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1979

Back to top Go down

Scott Brown - the party's over? Empty Re: Scott Brown - the party's over?

Post  Scooby01_98 Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:00 pm

I think it proves not all Repub follow the extreme right they get blamed for, just as not all dems are the extreme left they get labeled. The way of Scott Brown is the real future of the Republican party not the ones that Rush cheer leads for.
Scooby01_98
Scooby01_98
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1642

http://www.nola.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pez Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:03 pm

Scooby01_98 wrote:I think it proves not all Repub follow the extreme right they get blamed for, just as not all dems are the extreme left they get labeled. The way of Scott Brown is the real future of the Republican party not the ones that Rush cheer leads for.

I'm really glad to hear you say that... honestly... any majority opinion needs some Level of balance within and outside their own ideology in order to effectively represent their constituents.

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1979

Back to top Go down

Post  floridafun Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:27 pm

i agree..i am pleasantly surprised by him. i want to see a good repub party emerge from where they have been the last several years. (shortly after 2012 is my preference LOL) ok if they dont want all the same things i want..just dont squeal NO at everything the other party tries to pass..even the things they requested! i am all for bipartisanship.
floridafun
floridafun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Female
Number of posts : 2519

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down