The Real Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will California Legalize Marijuana

2 posters

Go down

Will California Legalize Marijuana Empty Will California Legalize Marijuana

Post  Scooby01_98 Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:44 am

They seem to have it on the ballot in California for the November election. What do you think the chances are that it passes? I actually believe California will pull it off. My question is how many states will follow? I can see 2 more states following CA lead. One of them being Oregon.
Scooby01_98
Scooby01_98
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1642

http://www.nola.com

Back to top Go down

Will California Legalize Marijuana Empty Re: Will California Legalize Marijuana

Post  Pez Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:09 pm

I agree... I think they will pull it off. I was however shocked that they didnt pull off prop 8, the gay marriage referendum. If any state could Pull that off I would believe it to be California.

Supposing it passes, it will be extremely interesting to see how the legal cultivation of recreational pot in California will affect the illicit cultivation and distribution that takes place in other states. I would assume a Lot comes from Mexico, but I would imagine it would certainly be easier to grow it legally in California and distribute it illegally in other states without having to worry about crossing borders etc.

Pez
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Male
Number of posts : 1979

Back to top Go down